Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WGRD Grand Rapids Thread
toddlerfondler Wrote:Do you sguys all know each orther? How did you get the shit job of watching the degenerate forum boards?

Biff and I know each other out in the real world. Haven't met the other two guys.
potthole Wrote:
toddlerfondler Wrote:Do you sguys all know each orther? How did you get the shit job of watching the degenerate forum boards?

Biff and I know each other out in the real world. Haven't met the other two guys.

It's cause were that BA (or we have only known you for like, a week)
I'm sure that at some point I'll wind up meeting you other two mods.
Im in!!!
potthole Wrote:I'm sure that at some point I'll wind up meeting you other two mods.

I'm sure that'll happen at some point in time.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
Admin Wrote:
smarterthanhw Wrote:Anyway, did anyone else hear Zane do the "SHUT THE F*$% UP!!!" drop during the promo for Spud? Hilarious!!!

That was hilarious!

I heard it, and wondered if it was intentional. Pretty funny either way.
Wowie Groovie !
When you guys say you "know" each other, you mean in the Biblical sense right ?
Wowie Groovie !
vsangelchick Wrote:Heck yeah....I'm in....as long as I make sure I've got the day off....

You should form a team with 3 more hot chicks, and wear slutty clothes, then everyone would be distracted by you, and you'd win by default.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:When you guys say you "know" each other, you mean in the Biblical sense right ?

No, only one of us is a scUM fan.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:When you guys say you "know" each other, you mean in the Biblical sense right ?

No, only one of us is a scUM fan.

One flaw isn't too bad. My other great attributes make up for it. :-*
Hey, UofM can't be all that bad....Victoria's Secret is bringing out a collegiate line in PINK, and they got in where MSU didn't....
Do what's right....even when no one is looking.
Oh, and I'll take asses over underwear any day.....at least the asses can interact....
vsangelchick Wrote:Oh, and I'll take asses over underwear any day.....at least the asses can interact....

Maybe I'm wrong, but isn't underwear supposed to be over the ass ?
Wowie Groovie !
depends on the type....
Yeah i like the kinda underwear you can't see when she's wearing it, lol
ugh.....I prefer the boyshorts....so much more comfortable, and leave a bit to the imagination
My sarcasim dosen't carry well though the medium of text. I'd rather have a girl dress up in something provocative than bare to the world.
Ahhh....I see....so a thinkfast team of 4 provocatively dressed women WOULD distract you.....good to know...
vsangelchick Wrote:ugh.....I prefer the boyshorts....so much more comfortable, and leave a bit to the imagination

....But i don't have an imagination.....
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
Yes, you should all dress as pirate hookers. Gyar.. I
just want Zane to tell someone to go back to whore island.
or I could find 3 guys to dress as pirates, and I could be THE pirate hooker.....I believe they were talking about a costume contest at the next one anyhow
Yes they were and I happen to have made a midget pirate costume. Gyar!
Team name- "Hide your booty, we've come to plunder"
Mmmm plundering booty. Your a dirty pirate hooker for putting bad thought in my head!
Sorry....just my inner wench coming out to have fun.
vsangelchick Wrote:Sorry....just my inner wench coming out to have fun.

Just playing with your boy toys arent you ? Arrrrrrrrr lass ye be a vile wench indeed.

(yes, talking like a pirate is pretty lame)
Wowie Groovie !
vsangelchick Wrote:or I could find 3 guys to dress as pirates, and I could be THE pirate hooker.....I believe they were talking about a costume contest at the next one anyhow

Why does it have to be 3 guys ? You and 3 other chicks. Damn woman listen to me !
Wowie Groovie !
I saw them at the EK charity basketball game. I was right behind them. I have the video on Youtube. I told Zane when I met him I felt like I was meeting a celebrity :-P
Northwest side what up!!

I've never seen any of them around town yet. What color is Zane's scooter again? I have been watching for him on that thing so I can honk and scare the eff outta him.
cassierae Wrote:I saw them at the EK charity basketball game. I was right behind them. I have the video on Youtube. I told Zane when I met him I felt like I was meeting a celebrity :-P

Did he ask to see your cans ?
Wowie Groovie !