Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BANNED STUNT VIDEO!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJGf-ekcirs
good find!
nice!! its fat producer joe Smile i love the woman laughing her ass off to the right of joe. does anyone know the name of this stunt? "producer joe returns a vibe"?
it was called "inappropriate return".
Very good find! I've always wanted to see this video.
Caz, you're my hero.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
That was hilarious! I can't believe he sniffed it at the end.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
"I feel like I'm getting the shaft!"
+one for the find! Good job!
awesome!! ty for sharing. Now, if someone would post the blow up doll at the mattress store...
Can anyone rip this video?
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
i liike the stuff that he does
i like the stuff that he does

abby38 Wrote:i like the stuff that he does

8-) :o Smile

???
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
WTF is that??
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
I agree with plungerhand i think it is time for an "anonymous listener" to post the blow-up doll mattress store video on youtube
Admin Wrote:Can anyone rip this video?
\

Go to this site. http://www.techcrunch.com/get-youtube-movie/ This site allows you to save videos that you find on Youtube. I've used it before and it works great. There are tons of sites that let you do the same thing though.

And if you haven't already downloaded VLC as a movie player, then you should do that as well. VLC is the best movie player out there by far. Get it here: http://www.videolan.org/
I love how the 'bigger' woman was just pulled in by the vibrations.... Like Pavlov's Dog, she was getting moist at the sound
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:I love how the 'bigger' woman was just pulled in by the vibrations.... Like Pavlov's Dog, she was getting moist at the sound

((((Vomits violently)))) thanks Howie!!!
I love how frustrated the store employee is when he lets it vibrate on the counter!
That takes me back, one of the best stunts ever.
that was hilarious, good find
I found the pennies for rubbers videos

part one
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-BRdLgH4sk

part two
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFPKdKoa1eQ

only thing is theres no sound
Joe posted a thread saying they were there in September.
Get with the times man.
very funny i cant believe he would actually do that
awesome find!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I want to see the video for Wheelchair A-hole. HILARIOUS, and I wish I could see the looks on the employees faces.
"this will hurt me deep inside" - that's golden
Haha yeah I remember watching this a few years ago. The lady to the right's reaction is hilarious. *She* knows what it is.

+1 good find
"this doesn't even smell like a flashlight"

LMAO
Awesome find.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
LMAO This one is awesome. The two thrusts he did at the end of "It's a light saber" are priceless. Great find!
OMG....this is so funny!
love the show, and the stunt is funny, but this stunt was done by another radio show a few years ago with a blind guy returning the vib...
This stunt is sort of old, too...
Yeah, that's right, just because some other radio station did it first, it somehow diminishes the hilarity of Joe returning a vibe disguised as a flashlight. I mean, everyone knows that all successful radio shows never steal bits from other shows. Unless it's original, its not worth doing at all!
youtubejake Wrote:Yeah, that's right, just because some other radio station did it first, it somehow diminishes the hilarity of Joe returning a vibe disguised as a flashlight. I mean, everyone knows that all successful radio shows never steal bits from other shows. Unless it's original, its not worth doing at all!

[sarcasm] Better hope Joe never has to do Party Boy, because that wouldn't be funny at all! [/sarcasm]
youtubejake Wrote:Yeah, that's right, just because some other radio station did it first, it somehow diminishes the hilarity of Joe returning a vibe disguised as a flashlight. I mean, everyone knows that all successful radio shows never steal bits from other shows. Unless it's original, its not worth doing at all!
Don't get me wrong man...it was funny, I just didn't find it as funny as most because I had heard it before and it was done a little better the first time IMO.

The guys are real with us...I'm just being real with them.
I think it's a GREAT find!

Way to go - best Joe stunt in a long time!
what happened to the public bong smoking stunt? i know it wasn't a successful as some, but i'm sure some of us would like to see the people's reactions to seeing it happen in the diner and by the court. he must've at least gotten some looks!