Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Death Penalty
jaydethespaz Wrote:the whole thing is just lame. i wish we could go back to the good old days where taxes weren't an issue. (like b.c)

How about brand new America circa 1800, you know when we made our own country because we didn't want to pay taxes? How far we've come in 200 years.
jaydethespaz Wrote:the whole thing is just lame. i wish we could go back to the good old days where taxes weren't an issue. (like b.c)

ah, yes. the good good ol' days where we needn't worry about taxes but instead which rock to grind into a arrow tip that'll be used to hunt for pelts and food and bunnies. let's go back to all that, Eff taxes!

Actually taxes were have been around since ancient times. At least four or five thousand years.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Jo Wrote:

ah, yes. the good good ol' days where we needn't worry about taxes but instead which rock to grind into a arrow tip that'll be used to hunt for pelts and food and bunnies. let's go back to all that, eff taxes!

Don't forget the good old days when you were lucky to live past 50 or 60, and you spent each day hoping your kids didn't get something like polio or TB!
I say either we kill them ourselves or send them to whatever war we are fighting, give them a slingshot, and let them at it.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
Krystal Wrote:I say either we kill them ourselves or send them to whatever war we are fighting, give them a slingshot, and let them at it.

Oh you mean like the bible story of King David, Bathsheba, and Uriah the Hittite?
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Mad Dog Wrote:
Krystal Wrote:I say either we kill them ourselves or send them to whatever war we are fighting, give them a slingshot, and let them at it.

Oh you mean like the bible story of King David, Bathsheba, and Uriah the Hittite?

Not necessarily. I just mean hardened criminals fighting against AK-47s using slingshots. It's the unfair advantage. I'm sure they understand what that is.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
Krystal Wrote:
Mad Dog Wrote:Oh you mean like the bible story of King David, Bathsheba, and Uriah the Hittite?

Not necessarily. I just mean hardened criminals fighting against AK-47s using slingshots. It's the unfair advantage. I'm sure they understand what that is.

krys does have a point. that would put them to good use.
THE EVER LOVING JAYDETHESPAZ
Of course, this would mean we would lose every war we ever engaged in....but whatever.
If we were to ever send criminals overseas to fight in wars, I'd at least want them properly armed. Let them take down some of the badguys before they meet their death.