Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Things that annoy you that the guys say
Hot wings contant use of "mhmm" when someone else is talking is incredibly annoying.
agreed on the "mmmhm" comment. That is what nearly kept me from becoming a listener in the beginning. Lots of media talents have a "yes" man, but an "mmmhm" man is just annoying. Luckily, I kind of got over it and discovered that its a great show.
free beer has a new "catch phrase" that he has just started using, he likes to say "thats a bad feeling". It's starting to get annoying.
Hot Wings used to say, "there you go" everytime the listener got one right in Paired With an Idiot. It would waste time and was annoying. Luckily I shamed it out of him.
I take it back, he still does it.
one of the guys, i think it's Hot Wings, has this really annoying verbal crutch - I hear it at least twice a show - that drives me crazy... I think the guys on the show refer to it as "what hot wings thinks"
bigdaddy Wrote:one of the guys, i think it's Hot Wings, has this really annoying verbal crutch - I hear it at least twice a show - that drives me crazy... I think the guys on the show refer to it as "what hot wings thinks"

Don't like things Free Beer says, don't like WHWT... you sure you actually like this show?