Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Things that annoy you that the guys say
Pat, this thread is for things the guys on the show say that annoy us . . . not you.

ithinkiseesomebrownonyournose
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:Pat, this thread is for things the guys on the show say that annoy us . . . not you.

yeah. it was a decent burn but not that great. i think he could've done WAY better. he probably asked Zane for that burn.
Mark the Valet Wrote:Freebeer going "That's for sure" got to me at one point, but he says it so much that I don't even hear it anymore.

It's like getting used to a really bad smell -- you stop noticing it after a few days.

Like Hotwings poop smelling water that he got used to....
"That's a blunder"
When they try to stick a needle in you with the H1N1 flu vaccine this fall...run as fast as you can the other way!
...so on and so forth
Queenie Wrote:Pat, this thread is for things the guys on the show say that annoy us . . . not you.

Ya I guess the 10 some odd other posts that are commenting on the Burn King's post werent good either. Your right, I was way out of line.
Pat does have a point, Everytime a show member posts people go apeshit.
patfromportland Wrote:Who would win in a wrestling match, free beer or God?

Trick question, free beer IS god.

Trick question... neither is gay enough to wrestle.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
what annoyed me today is something a lot of people do... Zane said "literally", with emphasis, when it really wasn't literal... people that do that are douches... sorry Zane :'(

it reminded me of this bit:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMhBhKUQM9w
Zane's attack on HW this morning is a prime example of the Zane I can't stand. Most of the time his attacks are funny, but this morning when HW didn't think his "burn" was funny, Zane went off on him like a 12-year-old school bully, COMPLETELY missing the point of Hot Wings' objection.

He wasn't saying "Don't pick on me", he was saying that Zane's joke wasn't funny. But for several minutes, Zane parked on the "don't pick on me angle", completely ignorant to the objection at hand. Made him look kinda stupid, IMO.
I hate it when Zane uses the word "crux" wrong & says 'Cruxt' - that's not a word zane
+1 FOR BIG DADDY!
It bugs me when skinny ass Zane feels the need to label anyone that is the smallest amount over what their BMI says they should be, as a fat ass. He likes to label people as fat based solely on their height and weight even though he has no idea how their built. That or he'll label a star as heavy when they aren't even close to heavy. I think he said it about Mariah Carey recently and she is nowhere near heavy.
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
landmammaldolphin Wrote:It bugs me when skinny ass Zane feels the need to label anyone that is the smallest amount over what their BMI says they should be, as a fat ass. He likes to label people as fat based solely on their height and weight even though he has no idea how their built. That or he'll label a star as heavy when they aren't even close to heavy. I think he said it about Mariah Carey recently and she is nowhere near heavy.

She is just big boned.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
hotzester Wrote:Zane's attack on HW this morning is a prime example of the Zane I can't stand. Most of the time his attacks are funny, but this morning when HW didn't think his "burn" was funny, Zane went off on him like a 12-year-old school bully, COMPLETELY missing the point of Hot Wings' objection.

He wasn't saying "Don't pick on me", he was saying that Zane's joke wasn't funny. But for several minutes, Zane parked on the "don't pick on me angle", completely ignorant to the objection at hand. Made him look kinda stupid, IMO.

I actually thought it was pretty funny.
Queenie Wrote:
landmammaldolphin Wrote:It bugs me when skinny ass Zane feels the need to label anyone that is the smallest amount over what their BMI says they should be, as a fat ass. He likes to label people as fat based solely on their height and weight even though he has no idea how their built. That or he'll label a star as heavy when they aren't even close to heavy. I think he said it about Mariah Carey recently and she is nowhere near heavy.

She is just being boned.

fixed Tongue
FREE BEER: "one of us needs to be declared president; joe, zane, hot wings, or myself....but not really..."

really? thanks for clearing that up - i'm unable to understand your sarcasm
bigdaddy Wrote:FREE BEER: "one of us needs to be declared president; joe, zane, hot wings, or myself....but not really..."

I see what you're saying but sometimes blatant attempts to explain your own sarcasm can be even funnier than simple dry humor.

ex: One time we were teaching a couple of people how to play this new board game and after we told them how to play I said, "It's pretty much like Monopoly, but not at all"
"Let's take a break, it is the Free Beer and Hot Wings show."

I just hate when they go to commercial Sad
That's what she said.
Do all of the dicks in the bag have to cum or how does that work?
I agree with everyone who mentioned the peeps who go on a massive fellatio spree whenever someone from the show posts. "OMG! FB posted a joke like the ones they say on the show! Gold!"

hotzester Wrote:Zane's attack on HW this morning is a prime example of the Zane I can't stand. Most of the time his attacks are funny, but this morning when HW didn't think his "burn" was funny, Zane went off on him like a 12-year-old school bully, COMPLETELY missing the point of Hot Wings' objection.

I don't think you got the point. Zane was making an off-handed joke that they usually do NOT park on. They were going to be in and out of that joke within 30 seconds. Hot Wings objected as if Zane was going for a big joke that might take up an entire segment. That's why Hot Wings came off as a thin-skinned a-hole.

Zane was not getting ramped up for a huge attack. The fact that Hot Wings started preparing himself as if Zane was going for a huge attack is what made it look like Hot Wings was incapable of taking a joke when the entire show is based around them attacking one another.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
bigdaddy Wrote:FREE BEER: "one of us needs to be declared president; joe, zane, hot wings, or myself....but not really..."

Is there anything you actually like about the show?
Arrgh...heard another one this morning. This is admittedly petty, but for some reason it bugs the snot out of me.

EKG'S DO NOT MEASURE BRAIN ACTIVITY. It's an electroCARDIOgram.

EEG's measure brain activity. EKG's measure heart activity.
hotzester Wrote:Arrgh...heard another one this morning. This is admittedly petty, but for some reason it bugs the snot out of me.

EKG'S DO NOT MEASURE BRAIN ACTIVITY. It's an electroCARDIOgram.

EEG's measure brain activity. EKG's measure heart activity.

I had an EKG once because my heart was racing while I was in a baseball game. It was scary only because the day before that a Major League player had died of a heart attack and his symptoms were the same as mine.

During the EKG they put cold metal things on your nipples. It sucked.
JT is in next.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
maybe instead of saying puched in the mouth he should say punched in the twat!!!
Admin Wrote:JT is in next.

Yeah, I think that's frightening because then I have to imagine some horrific mutant running the airwaves.

Terrifying!
JT seems like a decent guy. I'm just sad to hear them say that because the show is over.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Mine isnt something that the guys do, but more of a listener problem. I hate it when listeners call in and start off the conversation with "how are you doing", or "whats up". We know how theyre doing, we're listening to them. Also, it kills all the momentum and makes the beginning of the conversation all awkward and weird.
patfromportland Wrote:Mine isnt something that the guys do, but more of a listener problem. I hate it when listeners call in and start off the conversation with "how are you doing", or "whats up". We know how theyre doing, we're listening to them. Also, it kills all the momentum and makes the beginning of the conversation all awkward and weird.

Funny you should mention that. They tried to get people to stop doing that but everyone just got all pissed off and butthurt about it and claimed that the show was getting "too full of themselves".

It was lame so the guys just threw their hands up and accepted it.
I don't mind so much when people say "Hey guys, what's up...." and the IMMEDIATELY launch to the point of their call. There's a difference between that and this:

Caller: Hey guys, what's up?

FBHW: Not much.

Caller: .....

Caller: .....

Caller: ....
Yeah, that drives me bananas too.
I've called into radio stations before (not FBHW though) and for some reason I get really nervous. I hardly ever get nervous. I frequently have to speak in front of hundreds sometimes thousands of people and don't get that nervous. Not sure what I would do if I called the show but I could see myself as a caller that is blank in the beginning of the conversation.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
siggy778 Wrote:During the EKG they put cold metal things on your nipples. It sucked.

Huh, never heard of that. That wasn't done to me when I had an EKG a few years back, nor do I know of that happening at the cardiologist's office I work at.
patfromportland Wrote:Mine isnt something that the guys do, but more of a listener problem. I hate it when listeners call in and start off the conversation with "how are you doing", or "whats up". We know how theyre doing, we're listening to them. Also, it kills all the momentum and makes the beginning of the conversation all awkward and weird.

YES! When I've called in, I've always made it a point to not start my call that way. It was a sad day when they gave up on the whole, "Let's make callers not start calls that way."
Quote:Huh, never heard of that. That wasn't done to me when I had an EKG a few years back, nor do I know of that happening at the cardiologist's office I work at.

That's not true. They all do it. Right after the injection of Roofies IM and before they take your underpants off.
Jiggy Wrote:I've called into radio stations before (not FBHW though) and for some reason I get really nervous. I hardly ever get nervous. I frequently have to speak in front of hundreds sometimes thousands of people and don't get that nervous. Not sure what I would do if I called the show but I could see myself as a caller that is blank in the beginning of the conversation.

when I called into the show I was the most nervous I've been in a long time. I was sweating and my heart was pounding so bad that it almost hurt. Needless to say I didn't say what I wanted to and ended up sounding stupid.
Admin Wrote:JT is in next.

For reals. Just hearing the ghoul's name triggers my gag reflect.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
hotzester Wrote:
Quote:Huh, never heard of that. That wasn't done to me when I had an EKG a few years back, nor do I know of that happening at the cardiologist's office I work at.

That's not true. They all do it. Right after the injection of Roofies IM and before they take your underpants off.

Oh, so that's why I had to sign a waiver before the nurse began to attach the electrodes...
potthole Wrote:

Is there anything you actually like about the show?

Everything! except things free beer says..... and "that's for sure"