Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post Election Problems?
Fistor Wrote:
airhornahole Wrote:In my opinion, the perception of who is in office has the greatest effect on the country. I have stated before that you can not determine who will be a good President. You can only grade them on the job they did pushing their ideas through the rest of the clowns in Washington and if those ideas worked.

To this end, I see Obama being a much more unifying force as a president than McCain, who is widely known to have a pretty legendary temper.

I agree that he would probably be able to push his ideas through. However, I don't necessarily agree with all those ideas.
airhornahole Wrote:
Fistor Wrote:To this end, I see Obama being a much more unifying force as a president than McCain, who is widely known to have a pretty legendary temper.

I agree that he would probably be able to push his ideas through. However, I don't necessarily agree with all those ideas.

Neither do I. I guess it's a double-edged sword when you look at it that way.
Fistor Wrote:
airhornahole Wrote:I agree that he would probably be able to push his ideas through. However, I don't necessarily agree with all those ideas.

Neither do I. I guess it's a double-edged sword when you look at it that way.

true. true.
My dad is a hardcore McCain supporter. He was even before the primaries. He keeps asking me to put a McCain sign in my yard. I put up this sign instead:

[Image: We%27re%20Screwed%2008%20bumper%20sticker%20proof3.jpg]

He hasn't asked since.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I may be being naive, but I really want to believe we're in good hands either way and that there's no way we could come out of this thing worse off than we were with W at the helm.
Fistor Wrote:I may be being naive, but I really want to believe we're in good hands either way and that there's no way we could come out of this thing worse off than we were with W at the helm.

It's good to be optimistic.

Let me just ask you this,

What color is the sky in your world? Big Grin
the word is knave
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
airhornahole Wrote:
Fistor Wrote:I may be being naive, but I really want to believe we're in good hands either way and that there's no way we could come out of this thing worse off than we were with W at the helm.

It's good to be optimistic.

Let me just ask you this,

What color is the sky in your world? Big Grin

I know, I know. I thought we couldn't do any worse than the embarrassment of the last few years of the Clinton administration....then along came Georgie boy.
What kind of outrage would there be if they determined that Obama isn't an American citizen?

A law suit was filed claiming he was born in Kenya or some S like that. The birth certificate form Hawaii is fake. What's worse is the a Democrat filed the suit.
airhornahole Wrote:What kind of outrage would there be if they determined that Obama isn't an American citizen?

A law suit was filed claiming he was born in Kenya or some S like that. The birth certificate form Hawaii is fake. What's worse is the a Democrat filed the suit.

I think you need to acquaint yourself with the wonderful site called snopes.com

unless you're being sarcastic again...
Snopes said he produced a document. But what iI heard is that it's a certificate of birth not the birth certificate. It doesn't have place of birth on it.
Fistor Wrote:
airhornahole Wrote:What kind of outrage would there be if they determined that Obama isn't an American citizen?

I think you need to acquaint yourself with the wonderful site called snopes.com

unless you're being sarcastic again...

You haven't figured me out yet have you?

muhha hahahaha

To be honest, I don't care who wins this effing election. I just want the bleeding of my 401K to stop. The middle east as a whole should be turned into a desert getaway layed clean with carpet bombs. Tariffs on all imports need to be implemented to keep work here. And the next time Europe's in trouble with people trying to take over, eff them. Let them fight off their own bullies.

Im tired of the US thinking they have to fix everything for everyone. Let's worry about ourselves for a while.
Admin Wrote:My dad is a hardcore McCain supporter. He was even before the primaries. He keeps asking me to put a McCain sign in my yard. I put up this sign instead:

[Image: We%27re%20Screwed%2008%20bumper%20sticker%20proof3.jpg]

He hasn't asked since.

Where can I get one of those signs
Search Google. I think it will come up as the first result.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Thanks Wink