Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free Beer and Hot Wings Soundboard
Soundboards are better when they are Flash apps.
theterribletwist Wrote:Soundboards are better when they are Flash apps.

Thanks for that. It seems you now have two choices. One, you can donate the money for me to purchase Flash so I can create the soundboard, or two, you can not use my crappy soundboard and make your own. Either way, I hope you get hit by a bicycle today.
Flash is the bane of the internet.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
burnking Wrote:
theterribletwist Wrote:Soundboards are better when they are Flash apps.

Thanks for that. It seems you now have two choices. One, you can donate the money for me to purchase Flash so I can create the soundboard, or two, you can not use my crappy soundboard and make your own. Either way, I hope you get hit by a bicycle today.

That... was a reasonable response.
any chance at making them downloadable??
bitely450 Wrote:any chance at making them downloadable??

Nope, sorry. Copyright infringements and all that. You could, however, purchase the podcast ($3 a month or $30 for the year, extremely cheap) and download a free audio editing program (I use audacity) and pull your own clips.
I don't know how you get all these, but I might suggest using the Joe Stunt from 1/30, segment 10. It literally plays drops the whole time.
I listen to the previous day's show during work and whenever they play a funny drop, I note the segment and time, then pull the clip when I get home.

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll check it out!
'bite me and gulp it'
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:joe montages....gag, giggle, and um-uh-ers

that is my request.

if it's possible you will get many karmas

I second this...

BTW great job!
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:'bite me and gulp it'

Great idea, I'll get this.

I've been trying to find a better way to do the "soundboard" so it actually looks and acts like one. If anyone has any suggestions (that won't cost me a lot of money), feel free to throw them out there.
If we could get some free hosting space with a crapton of bandwidth, maybe some magic could happen.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
well i know a lot of the ISPs now give online storage, I dont know if they have shared though, but I will look into it.

If a few people work together to do so it can happen
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
That caller that they just had, Paul. that went "serial" as Zane said. there should be a drop from South Park of al gore's "I'm serialllll....super serial..." youtube it and you'll know what i'm talking about.
the only thing i don't like about this is that when i am near a computer now i have the ability to be a complete ass to people as they are speaking. it would be even more trouble if i had the ability to play these on my phone.... any way we can work that out you think??? get a javasript that doesnt use the active x control maybe ....

*edit*
on second thought, do you have anywhere i can download these drops, and does anyone else have any drops. I can have them all set in a play list for times i wish to piss people off.
i love what ur doin here so dont take this the wrong way.. but gd dude!!! get some more effin clips up!!!!! i got 2 years of the show if you need anything
Loads more!
I know, I know. It was the fact that I was so busy that was preventing me, but at this point it's turned to laziness. I have another 20 or so clips pulled, it just a matter of sitting down and doing it. I've been podcasting for about a year and a half, so I have plenty of material.
Philly Mike Wrote:the only thing i don't like about this is that when i am near a computer now i have the ability to be a complete ass to people as they are speaking. it would be even more trouble if i had the ability to play these on my phone.... any way we can work that out you think??? get a javasript that doesnt use the active x control maybe ....

*edit*
on second thought, do you have anywhere i can download these drops, and does anyone else have any drops. I can have them all set in a play list for times i wish to piss people off.

When I first started pulling clips, I made them available for download. Biff then politely reminded me that what I was doing was probably copyright infringement, so I stopped doing that.

The best way to get your own collection is to buy the podcast and use a program to pull clips (I use audacity). If you need help with it, let me know.
I was referring just to the drops they use anyway, the ones they take from movies and things like that.

I think there is something in the laws about that but am not too sure, but i thought those would be allowed.

I don't mean to step on any toes here, and apologize to biff if i seem like it, i just want to see if there is some way to get at least that much.

I do understand the copyright thing with the clips from the show though, that sounds reasonable.
How about the one about sausage (with the high pitched sausage at the end).
utstick Wrote:How about the one about sausage (with the high pitched sausage at the end).

Oh gimme some sausage . . . sausaaage!!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:Oh gimme some sausage . . . sausaaage!!

I second this. and would also like to request

Zane - Blast off YEAH!
Zane - OH NO THE CHUTE BLEW OFF!

PJ - Um Uh Ah compilation

FB - So on and so forth compilation

you da man burnking!
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
For any podcasters, if you happen to know the segment and time I can find these clips, please let me know.
The Peter Griffin "Here comes the gravy" drop would be a great addition to the soundboard. I've tried searching it on youtube but there are way too many family guy vids on there!
George Bush doesn't care about SHOPPING! -
Nicely done, thank you for your time and effort!
for those who were just dying to know, the drop:

:Big Grinon't even ask just bring it::

Is from the movie Hot Rod.
Wowie Groovie !
Here is one for the collection:

FB's "Uh Oh Spaghettio!" http://www.theylike.us/fb.wav
Free Beer has a habit of swapping letters on words, such as bass ackwards becoming ass backwards. Sometimes, he swaps whole words. He does it all the time, atleast once every segment. The guys pulled a bunch of his funnier ones and mocked him with them, I'd love to get these clips put up there.
How about the "Butt Slam" drops? They're on the NTT from the best of podcast released on the 29th.

Where are those from, anyway?
slammed by black balls!
Did you know there are 999 of them?

I spent all of Friday and this morning listening to every drop on Zane's soundboard and explaining what it was from and what was said. I'm sure Sean the engineer was curious why I was in the production room laughing by myself.
My latest Free Beer-ism: "Did the light lamp up? ...Wait did I just have a sword cramble? AHHHHG"
Marissa Wrote:Did you know there are 999 of them?

I spent all of Friday and this morning listening to every drop on Zane's soundboard and explaining what it was from and what was said. I'm sure Sean the engineer was curious why I was in the production room laughing by myself.

That's why you get paid the big money to work there.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
What does kabooby mean & how did it get started?
Never mind. i found it in the show term dictionary. sorry
burnking Wrote:
Philly Mike Wrote:the only thing i don't like about this is that when i am near a computer now i have the ability to be a complete ass to people as they are speaking. it would be even more trouble if i had the ability to play these on my phone.... any way we can work that out you think??? get a javasript that doesnt use the active x control maybe ....

*edit*

When I first started pulling clips, I made them available for download. Biff then politely reminded me that what I was doing was probably copyright infringement, so I stopped doing that.

The best way to get your own collection is to buy the podcast and use a program to pull clips (I use audacity). If you need help with it, let me know.

I disagree. Copyright infringement would only apply if you posted a whole segment. Pulling a clip is no different than how they pull a clip and use it on the show. Plus you know the "Uh oh Spaghetti-oh" sound clip they use? That is the one I mailed to them. http://www.theylike.us/fb.wav
gollo Wrote:I disagree. Copyright infringement would only apply if you posted a whole segment. Pulling a clip is no different than how they pull a clip and use it on the show. Plus you know the "Uh oh Spaghetti-oh" sound clip they use? That is the one I mailed to them. http://www.theylike.us/fb.wav

I assume you mean when they pull a clip from a tv show or movie to use on the show. Either way, I'm going to argue. First, if you are referring to when they replay clips of themselves, that's entirely different because they're pulling clips of their own radio show. If you're referring to when they play clips from tv shows, movies, etc. you'll notice that they only play short clips and they are never made available for download. When I post audio, I try to follow those rules.

I'll admit, I'm no expert on copyright law, but I imagine there are more restriction than just not being able to post a whole segment. Since I don't know what those retrictions are, I'd rather err on the side of caution.
ok so is there any way to get Buttslam! emailed to me??? I want to try to make a ringer for the boyfriend, who happens to be in LOVE with that drop
peachs Wrote:ok so is there any way to get Buttslam! emailed to me??? I want to try to make a ringer for the boyfriend, who happens to be in LOVE with that drop

If you podcast, it should be easy enough. You can find an audio editing program online for free. Then all you have to do is wait for Zane to play the drop.