Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2008 Forum MVP nomination thread
Admin Wrote:Speaking of Howie, lest I be remiss, I am nominating him.

It happens to the best of us!! :-X

Queenie Wrote:Howie

I was going to nominate Fistor, but since he has already been nominated, I'll nominate Howie. Actually, my top would be Plungerhand, but I felt a little biased nominating him. Then I thought about Biff, but didn't want the old "brown nose" or "dog in the other dog's butt" picture posted again. So, I think Howie would be next in line for me. He has pretty good posts and he's pink.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:
Rock Monster Wrote:I'm probably going to come off sounding like a dick here, but it's not my intent. I'm asking a serious question. What is the point of nominating someone more than once? Once someone is nominated, aren't they in the running? This isn't a voting thread, just the nominating thread.

Rock Monster Wrote:Since Len has declined my nomination, I would like to nominate Plungee.

Good one RM!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Damn!!! I'm glad it's Friday!

I would like to revoke my nomination privileges.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
I was also unsure about the final decision-making process. My nomination was for Queenie if it's a vote-based system. If, however, once someone is nominated they're in, I'd probably change it. Nothing against Queenie, it would just be a wasted nomination if she's already in the running.
peachs

cuz this:[Image: sailorscouts.jpg]
Yes, this is the nomination thread only. I have devised a plan for whittling it down to MVP. I just want to make it clear to everyone who is nominated that if you don't win it's still pretty cool to know that people think enough of you to put you in the top XXX amount of posters here.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Moobs Minger Wrote:In case it'll help anyone, here are some of the top members (as far as number of posts), as of tonight. (I'm really sorry if I missed anyone.)

titan 2653
Howie Feltersnatch 2639
potthole 1892
Queenie 1563
Fistor 1477
dino 1309
Plungerhand 1070
airhornahole 908
Rock Monster 885
Peachs 873
fetusfacedwindbag 691
Allyson 612
hotzester 610
burnking 530
maddogjls74 467
boizalynne 409
providencecrow 399
FUSTERCLUCK 398
Philly Mike 362
dingdongyo 360
sluttynurse 336
Zee 316
Biff 285
brytn 285
Dr. Stupid 277
mainerliser 268
jaydethespaz 250

Now do one that has an average posts per month since joining!
I'd normally nominate a Plungee and Queenie ticket, but since they're already nominated (and we all know that a Rep/Dem ticket wouldn't work), I'll nominate Hotzester. He's one of the only people that will consistenly back up his arguments with a good explanation.
Fistor Wrote:
houseboat Wrote:Wow.

A nerd popularity contest.

Epic.

Wow.

A guy who tries to type like Jim Rome talks.

Original.

I haven't been around long enough to make a good nomination, but this response alone here just earned it.

Fistor
Rock Monster Wrote:I'm probably going to come off sounding like a dick here, but it's not my intent. I'm asking a serious question. What is the point of nominating someone more than once? Once someone is nominated, aren't they in the running? This isn't a voting thread, just the nominating thread.

Well, I nominated titan after someone else did because I wanted to say why I thought he should be nominated. I thought it would be the only place to say what I thought since there was no indication that we would be able to in the future.
zetsyuk Wrote:
Fistor Wrote:Wow.

A guy who tries to type like Jim Rome talks.

Original.

I haven't been around long enough to make a good nomination, but this response alone here just earned it.

Fistor

Don't worry, you made the right call.
Admin Wrote:I just want to make it clear to everyone who is nominated that if you don't win it's still pretty cool to know that people think enough of you to put you in the top XXX amount of posters here.

Eff that. All that matters is the win. My reign of terror after being made Universal Supreme Board Moderator upon winning this bitch will be devastating upon all the mooks that lie in my path.

Don't be a mook. Get on board the Fistor train.
sunshyne Wrote:I nominate Queenie! I think you rock! Helped me a lot on the board, taught me how to post pictures. Shes whitty, and funny, and I haven't seen her be truly mean to anyone.

I second queen!
THE EVER LOVING JAYDETHESPAZ
jayde. First in line to volunteer for mookism.

Anyone else?
Can I nominate Pubeface? People insult him and he gets all defensive while throwing back really pathetic, confusing retorts. I find those to be endlessly hilarious.

Rock Monster Wrote:Len O'Kelly, the Retarded banker, for taking it all in stride.

All I've done on this board is give Len that nickname. Clearly I need to post more often.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
Fistor Wrote:jayde. First in line to volunteer for mookism.

Anyone else?

hey now fistor! let's not rip on the very tired spaz now. Smile

i didn't see how many people had nominated queen before i did.
THE EVER LOVING JAYDETHESPAZ
Are all moderators/admins exempt? If not, I would like to nominate dino. His avatar tells me the right thing to do, even if I don't listen.
Hot Zester...He's a fellow New Yorker Smile
Mud Room Donna Wrote:Hot Zester...He's a fellow New Yorker Smile

I like Hot Zester and all but.... It's stupid to nominate him just because he lives near you, Why don't you nominate him because of his intellegent take on life, or because he expresses himself well or hell ANYTHING except that you two live in the same state!!
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Titan Titan he's our man
If he can't do it, no one can
GO TITAN!
I'm so goth, I shit bats.
I nominate: titan 2653
Howie Feltersnatch 2639
potthole 1892
Queenie 1563
Fistor 1477
dino 1309
Plungerhand 1070
airhornahole 908
Rock Monster 885
Peachs 873
fetusfacedwindbag 691
Allyson 612
hotzester 610
burnking 530
maddogjls74 467
boizalynne 409
providencecrow 399
FUSTERCLUCK 398
Philly Mike 362
dingdongyo 360
sluttynurse 336
Zee 316
Biff 285
brytn 285
Dr. Stupid 277
mainerliser 268
jaydethespaz 250
Hey Biffykins,

are doing this again?
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:Hey Biffykins,

are doing this again?

Yes, absolutely.

Start the nomination thread! :thumbup:
Go fuck yourself. Hard.