Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wendy's in GR Pranks for today
Admin Wrote:You can still go eff yourself though.......

I too thought you went off on him rather harshly, but this eff you made it all better.
sunshyne Wrote:hmmm... Okay I didn't think it was very funny either. I guess I am more considerate of other people than some. They guys in the video definately looked and acted like a-holes. Where some of the pranks/ stunts that Joe does, I find almost as a-holey, no one gets hurt or a mess or left as being covered in sticky soda where working the rest of the day would suck. He doesn't ruin people's days. If i was working at a fast food place (which in itself sucks, no one WANTS to work in fast food) and that happened to me, I would cry.

I dont know, Hitler mustache guy's day was probably ruined when he realized Joe didnt finish the job.
[/quote]
Trying to get through another terrible day working at a fast food restaurant and then some faggot high schoolers pull that shit[/quote]

Wow you all make it seem like working at a fast food place is right up there with working in hell. I worked at one, and didnt think it was too bad.
its not like they pay you to think...... hell you can come in high as a kite most of the time and no one would even care. Sometimes I almost miss working at a fast food place because there is 0 stress and all the seasoned fries you can eat!
jvanderwall Wrote:its not like they pay you to think...... hell you can come in high as a kite most of the time and no one would even care. Sometimes I almost miss working at a fast food place because there is 0 stress and all the seasoned fries you can eat!

I agree.

Today if I screw up, I could cost the company millions of dollars.

At Taco bell, if I screwed up, I gave the customer a free Taco.
"I'm going to take a stand for fast food workers everywhere! No longer will your cries go unheard!!!!1"
This thread is not my proudest moment in Internet history.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Yeah, It did not look like a prank to me, Just some a-holes being cruel! It's sad really!
This thread specifically? Really?
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Segment 16 today talked about their drive through experiences, which was hilarious, since the manager of Zane and Free Beer's Wendy location called to yell at their ineptitude.

Vanetta to Zane: Are you super stupid or what?
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Brian Wrote:[Image: DSCN1038.jpg]

Why is it so impossible for someone to take a picture of FB where he does NOT look mentally challenged?
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown