Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LAST ONE TO POST WINS!
I was just thinking the same thing......Hubby did take me out for a steak dinner but now I'm back with the kids and the dog......and now I win.
I am sorry to say this, but the win is mine.
your momma Wrote:I was just thinking the same thing......Hubby did take me out for a steak dinner but now I'm back with the kids and the dog......and now I win.

I went out for a little while with a friend. But, now I win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
This will never end....

oh by the way,I WIN!!!!!!

Thank you very much. I'm here all night. Please tip your waiter.
I'm going to bed, but I will win tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sleep is for the weak so I WIN!!!!

good night...........
I know i'm not going to win . . .

itsgoingonforever
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
HA HA Good Morning! The sun is shining, it's a beautiful day and I WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

........and ever and ever and.......
winner winner chicken dinner.....haha!
Morning......I win!!
Nope i win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THE EVER LOVING JAYDETHESPAZ
Hey Jayde...I'm watching Sweeney Todd right now!!!! It's......different! By the way, I win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I |2 73|-| \/\/1|\|3|2. |*0\/\/|\|3|)
nice try, Dr. but I'm back and I win.
Tag!!!!!! your it ;D
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
I'm it and I win!!!!!
nope i win
THE EVER LOVING JAYDETHESPAZ
I win. Burp[Image: beer-drinking-trophy.jpg]
Hey thanks for the trophy since I'm the big winner! I'm not a beer fan though. Make mine a rum cup. Love it!!!!!
ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!!!!!!!!!

I am the winner!!!!!!! I'll take that beer!
Thats not Free Beer!! I'll take that!
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Guess what?

Chicken Butt!!!

I Win!!!!!!
I would like to nominate this for the most pointless and the worst thread on this board.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
it's like crack, man I can't stop!

i'll second that just so I can.

Thank you.
So whoever knows how to freeze a thread, go ahead and do it.....otherwise, I win.
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:So whoever knows how to freeze a thread, go ahead and do it.....otherwise, I win.

So if I freeze the thread then you win, otherwise the next person to post will win . . . temporarily. Wink
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
I win!
poastes
life savers candy only really work if you have diabetes
imatoolhed46n2//imatoolhed dudeguy
TOYKO!! R.I.P. the alien gus
I think I'll take my mom issues and the win
I'm so goth, I shit bats.
The winner gets a bagel sandwich from Foul Mouth Frank. Gross, someone please post after me!!!!!
those bagels are delitios. And I win. Now stop with the postee and more the me winee.
mmmm. extra creme cheese please! :-*
I'm the winner!
[Image: go_Eff_yourself.gif]
Nope, I win. Nuf said.
I pull back into the lead!
but then, I won
Dear Moderators,

Can one of you please lock this thread. I believe that it is the most pointless and annoying one on here, and it is gay.

Thank you,
Your friendly neighborhood monster
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
you just want to win, like me.
I told ya'll I would win.........................................
this is a retardathon