Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
102.9 The Buzz roll call!!
Another BORO person... Checking in...
Queenie Wrote:Sumner County Sunshyne!!

Most of my mom's side of the family lives in Sumner county, so I spend a good bit of time up there.

Mainly in the G'ville area.

My ex just moved to some apartments off conference drive, so I'm sure I'll be spending some time up that way too.... I did say ex, yes.
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:Sumner County Sunshyne!!

Most of my mom's side of the family lives in Sumner county, so I spend a good bit of time up there.

Mainly in the G'ville area.

My ex just moved to some apartments off conference drive, so I'm sure I'll be spending some time up that way too.... I did say ex, yes.

We are supplying the trusses for the new Marriott on Conference Dr. They were supposed to take delivery in JULY....
Angie from Shelbyville checkin in....Guys come back to Nashville SOON!!! I met ya at Rippeys and it was a blast!!!!!
Quote: Smyrna huh? So, could you get a seat at BWW or Toot's on monday? I tried....and I failed....

I was going to come back at half time and see if the hour wait was any shorter, but I didn't.

I didn't try either of those places. I went to Townley's. Don't know if you've ever heard of it. It's near the ever-famous "Skate Center". They had about 5-6 big screens showing the game... it was a great time!
dxanman Wrote:
Quote: Smyrna huh? So, could you get a seat at BWW or Toot's on monday? I tried....and I failed....

I was going to come back at half time and see if the hour wait was any shorter, but I didn't.

I didn't try either of those places. I went to Townley's. Don't know if you've ever heard of it. It's near the ever-famous "Skate Center". They had about 5-6 big screens showing the game... it was a great time!

No I haven't, but I wish I had! I know where the skate center is. We go get sushi and Minami's every once and a while, and it sounds like you're talking about that little plaza.
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:
dxanman Wrote:I didn't try either of those places. I went to Townley's. Don't know if you've ever heard of it. It's near the ever-famous "Skate Center". They had about 5-6 big screens showing the game... it was a great time!

No I haven't, but I wish I had! I know where the skate center is. We go get sushi and Minami's every once and a while, and it sounds like you're talking about that little plaza.

Are you talking about Jackson Heights Plaza?
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:No I haven't, but I wish I had! I know where the skate center is. We go get sushi and Minami's every once and a while, and it sounds like you're talking about that little plaza.

Are you talking about Jackson Heights Plaza?

I couldn't tell you what the name of it was. All I know is that there's a sushi place called Minami, a Mexican goods store, a bar and some sort of club that I've never tried to go to.
Probably not. Jackson Heights Plaza is the strip center next to Toot's.
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:Probably not. Jackson Heights Plaza is the strip center next to Toot's.

Next to Toot's? Or the one that Toot's is in? I don't think there is one next to Toot's.

But no, that's not where I was tlaking about.
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:Probably not. Jackson Heights Plaza is the strip center next to Toot's.

Next to Toot's? Or the one that Toot's is in? I don't think there is one next to Toot's.

Toot's has a ground lease with the owners of the plaza. Doris and Jim (Demos) are really nice people. Jackson Heights has (or used to have) a theater and gym in it. It is a very poorly used space. They also used to have an indoor mini golf in the rear. It is now (or was) used for storage. It's been a few years since I managed that property.
Queenie Wrote:
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:Next to Toot's? Or the one that Toot's is in? I don't think there is one next to Toot's.

Toot's has a ground lease with the owners of the plaza. Doris and Jim (Demos) are really nice people. Jackson Heights has (or used to have) a theater and gym in it. It is a very poorly used space. They also used to have an indoor mini golf in the rear. It is now (or was) used for storage. It's been a few years since I managed that property.

Ohhhh, I think I see the misunderstanding here. You're talking about murfreesboro aren't you?
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:Ohhhh, I think I see the misunderstanding here. You're talking about murfreesboro aren't you?

Whatever I do, I shouldn't read the post before it that started with Smyrna . . .

[drop]i'm sthupid[/drop]
Wink

I'm a big jumper in-er of the middle of conversations too. I know exactly how you feel.
Yeah... I don't really know what the name of the plaza is in Smyrna. All I know is what's around it lol

But, it's a good place to go. Not too busy (except for the Monday night Titans-Colts game).
I actually went to get sushi last night and saw it. That used to be some sort of faux night club or something. I know exactly where you're talking about now. It looks like a cool little place. I'll have to check it out some time.
Heh... I could see that place being a dance club. It's got the hardwood "dance floor" and everything.
Doktor Jray in Nashville.
Doktor Wrote:Doktor Jray in Nashville.

Welcome aboard. Glad to have you!

Edit: Ok, so now that I looked further, you've been registered since Sept, 2008. Why haven't you been posting?
*shrug* Just kinda lurked a lil bit but I mainly stayed active on some other boards i go to.
You can lurk here. I know a few posters that read every day and post very seldom. Whatever floats your boat Mr. Doktor!!
You mean...Dr. Doktor.
Jesse from Lebanon checking in!

I have The Buzz streaming 24/7/365 provided my shithead router doesn't fail total ass, like it usually does...
Welcome, teste . . . uh, dude!
I'm listening online and I like it much better than what my usual station plays as far as 'best of....' goes.

What's wrong, queenie? Don't like testecull...I think he's kinda nutty....
your momma Wrote:I'm listening online and I like it much better than what my usual station plays as far as 'best of....' goes.

What's wrong, queenie? Don't like testecull...I think he's kinda nutty....

Glad you like it. We do have one of the greatest DJs around!!

WRT test . . . what's his name, i'll just stick with dude! Wink
You can call him Testes for short if it makes you feel better.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
Jessy in Lafayette...... +1 if u can tell me where I am without a frekin map lol
What? I didn't do it.
Tennessee.
Nice :B
What? I didn't do it.
You are on the way to Red Boiling Springs from my house. Our football team used to play out there.
Queenie Wrote:You are on the way to Red Boiling Springs from my house. Our football team used to play out there.

wewt wewt look at you Big Grin +1
What? I didn't do it.
Leaha from Cookeville here. Yep, I get the buzz alllll the way out here!
Awesome! Welcome to our little community!!
Andrew from Tullahoma! Big Grin
"Nothing good can come from staying with normal people." - Harry McDougal, Outlaw Star
DeathNote31XX Wrote:Andrew from Tullahoma! Big Grin

Welcome to the Board Andrew!
misstiger10 Wrote:Jessy in Lafayette...... +1 if u can tell me where I am without a frekin map lol
Just down from DT McCall and Sons?
torque91 Wrote:
misstiger10 Wrote:Jessy in Lafayette...... +1 if u can tell me where I am without a frekin map lol
Just down from DT McCall and Sons?

I remember seeing their commercials while watching Channel 5 news in the morning. I haven't seen any recent ones, but I do wonder if they are still as corny!!