Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
102.9 The Buzz roll call!!
Springfield Here....Joe you are tha man 8-)
George from Smyrna BUZZ RULES
Tommy from the 'boro reporting for doodie.
Bryan from Smyrna. Dag, I think you were a sophomore when I graduated from Smyrna in 1987.

By the way, you guys do the best job running the morning show. I was on vacation a couple of weeks ago and had to listen to FB&HW by streaming (good to know ya'll will be getting that soon). Anyway, the station in Springfield, IL absolutely sucked. Keep up the good work.
Craig in Nashville checkin' in. I can't listen at work either....I agree, the Buzz needs to boost the signal!
Representin' Hendersonville!

Dagwood, I was SO glad B&T got taken off The Buzz back in Nov. '06. I had started listening to cds instead of radio in the morning b/c they drove me crazy!!! >Sad FB&HW are awesome, and can't wait until you guys start streaming!
HEATH from Nashville here!
102.9 the buzz ROCKS!!!
East nashville on a stolen cd player from the jefferson street flea market
zeb from watertown, wilson county checkin in and awaiting orders
dagwood Wrote:
jus' P Wrote:OMG....dude, I listen to you every day on the way home. You're always jabbin'...

BTW, why was "hole" suspended? You 2 were almost funny together. I know he's on night's, too late for me.

sorry Dag....I got you mixed up with Zigs....YOU are awesome!

Do you mean "Incredible Hull"? Smile I guess he can be a 'hole' now that I think about it. Still not sure why they took him off of the mornings. I had fun in there with him.

DUDE!! what happened to rusty!!! he was my favorite guy there... im glad carsen is gone!!!
cameltoesuglysis Wrote:Springfield Here....Joe you are tha man 8-)

Where in Springfield?? I'm from Springfield too!!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
The Dude reporting in from the 'boro
Mark from Spring Hill here.
congrats to the buzz for finally getting live streaming. sounds great.

http://www.1029thebuzz.com/

click "listen now."
Steve from Hermitage... fan of the Buzz and FB&HW's home station WGRD. It's funny to listen to Producer Joe when he's out doing "What can Joe Do" and mentions where he is... having lived in Grand Rapids for 14 years.

Also, thanks for bringing live streaming and Incredible Hull back, Buzz!
Chris from down south (Columbia) hey, Dags
Hey Bloodrage, you make feel old but I am an old KDF fan too back when it had balls before country took over.
Mike from Spring Hill in dis biotch
Welcome aboard Mike!! ;D
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
James from Nashville. Zup?
Brian from Smithville.
Michael from Nashville - 4years in Smyrna during school at mitsu- back to Nashville in November. Got all signed up for my Apt in Green Hills on Friday. Hopefully I'll be able to move in November. I can't wait! No more I-24 traffic in the morning....I'm trading it in for GH traffic, but I can deal with that.
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:Michael from Nashville - 4years in Smyrna during school at mitsu- back to Nashville in November. Got all signed up for my Apt in Green Hills on Friday. Hopefully I'll be able to move in November. I can't wait! No more I-24 traffic in the morning....I'm trading it in for GH traffic, but I can deal with that.

Hate to see you leave Smyrna but, apparently we don't have a shortage of people moving in. Understand the traffic thing on 24 but, I was in Green Hills a few weeks ago and that traffic made me want to punch someone in the face. And, it is the same seemingly all the time.
brytn Wrote:
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:Michael from Nashville - 4years in Smyrna during school at mitsu- back to Nashville in November. Got all signed up for my Apt in Green Hills on Friday. Hopefully I'll be able to move in November. I can't wait! No more I-24 traffic in the morning....I'm trading it in for GH traffic, but I can deal with that.

Hate to see you leave Smyrna but, apparently we don't have a shortage of people moving in. Understand the traffic thing on 24 but, I was in Green Hills a few weeks ago and that traffic made me want to punch someone in the face. And, it is the same seemingly all the time.

I used to do landscaping in the Green Hills, Forest Hills, Bell Meade area. Everyday trying to get in and out for lunch. Nightmare. I would rather be punched in the face then have to drive through there any week day.
brytn Wrote:

If I had a good job (in Smyrna) that i liked and could probably get me making six figures in the next seven to ten years, I'd stay. Now that they've grown so much, there's no reason to leave Smyrna. They have everything. I just like my job now, and there's plenty of room to move up or get experience to move elsewhere.

And, I grew up in Green Hills. If you know the backroads, there is zero traffic in GH.
Nice bandwagon avatar fetusface! ;D
brytn Wrote:Nice bandwagon avatar fetusface! ;D

You got it. I was going for unoriginal.....success?
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:
brytn Wrote:Nice bandwagon avatar fetusface! ;D

You got it. I was going for unoriginal.....success?

Absolutely nailed it.
It's gonna be a big game tomorrow. If you are going, I hope you have fun!! Big Grin
I was very close to buying season tickets this year. I didn't because I didn't have a gauranteed person to go to each game with me....stupid decision. Season Tix are $99. I could have paid for the entire season simply by selling any two the Florida, TN or Auburn games.

I could kick myself. I went to South Carolina and Rice, and both of those games were pretty fun. I'm sure next season won't be as good as this one, but I'm definitely buying season tickets next year. It would be stupid not to.
Phantom from Centerville here Sir!
Eric from Franklin
Matt from Lebanon checkin in
trojanmatt Wrote:Matt from Lebanon checkin in

Welcome to the board Matt!!
Thanks Queenie. It's damn good to be here!
TJ from Smyrna... what's up people?
Welcome dx!! Now you're one of the mooks!!
dxanman Wrote:TJ from Smyrna... what's up people?

Smyrna huh? So, could you get a seat at BWW or Toot's on monday? I tried....and I failed....

I was going to come back at half time and see if the hour wait was any shorter, but I didn't.
I've been posting for awhile but never did the roll call thing, so....

Janna from Gallatin!
Sumner County Sunshyne!!