Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yes, those rules DO apply to you!!
sunshyne Wrote:Yeah! guns don't kill people! Squirrels kill people!

[Image: squirrel-711058.jpg]
Only if they are secret squirrels . . .

[Image: Secret_Squirrel__300.gif]
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
jus' P Wrote:
speedbump Wrote:If guns weren't meant to kill people, they wouldn't shoot those bullets so gee dee fast. Murder is completely acceptable, because the gun is capable of such an act.

If the squirrel wouldn't have stopped in the road to take a dump, it wouldn't have got hit by the truck.

guns don't kill people, people kill people.

You fail, try again.

The pump has that lock so that you don't have to constantly squeeze your hand. That doesn't mean letting go is a completely acceptable action. Just because you've applied a function to something, doesn't mean that was the intent. Just like guns weren't intended to kill people, but do.

And yes, a bullet kills a person. I don't know how you can't know that.
speedbump Wrote:
jus' P Wrote:If they didn't want you to leave the pump unattended, they wouldn't have put those catches in the handle...

and if I can't pay at the pump, I'll go somewhere else.

If guns weren't meant to kill people, they wouldn't shoot those bullets so gee dee fast. Murder is completely acceptable, because the gun is capable of such an act.

A bullet flying through the air is the result of a thought and an action. As far as I know, most guns do not float around on their own randomly shooting people. Some of the most hated murderers in history have been shooters. Saying that Its perfectly acceptable to go around murdering people because the ease of which guns do their job is an effing red haring that is patently un-true.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Guns are a tool, used by people, and sometimes those people choose to kill other people. Would you say that cars kill people? That was not their intended use, but a lot of people die in car wrecks, so therefore the cars are the reason people die. It has nothing at all to do with the driver of the car, thats just what cars do.
sunshyne Wrote:Guns are a tool, used by people, and sometimes those people choose to kill other people. Would you say that cars kill people? That was not their intended use, but a lot of people die in car wrecks, so therefore the cars are the reason people die. It has nothing at all to do with the driver of the car, thats just what cars do.

A lot of people die in gun "accidents" too.

Mad Dog Wrote:
speedbump Wrote:If guns weren't meant to kill people, they wouldn't shoot those bullets so gee dee fast. Murder is completely acceptable, because the gun is capable of such an act.

A bullet flying through the air is the result of a thought and an action. As far as I know, most guns do not float around on their own randomly shooting people. Some of the most hated murderers in history have been shooters. Saying that Its perfectly acceptable to go around murdering people because the ease of which guns do their job is an effing red haring that is patently un-true.

I was being sarcastic. Apparently that was lost on some people.
speedbump Wrote:I was being sarcastic. Apparently that was lost on some people.

try using the italics or the rolly-eyed smiley. :Smile
I love Jersey gas. Yes we still have an attendant pump it for us, and yes our gas is still cheaper than yours.
That's what she said.
man Sad how much is your gas running?
Allyson Wrote:I love Jersey gas. Yes we still have an attendant pump it for us, and yes our gas is still cheaper than yours.

You mean to tell me that they are paying a gas jockey seven bucks an hour to squeegee windows and pump gas?
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Same happens in Oregon, I believe.
sunshyne Wrote:man Sad how much is your gas running?

It's about $1.59 now, but it got down near $1.30 a few weeks ago.

Mad Dog Wrote:
Allyson Wrote:I love Jersey gas. Yes we still have an attendant pump it for us, and yes our gas is still cheaper than yours.

You mean to tell me that they are paying a gas jockey seven bucks an hour to squeegee windows and pump gas?

Only the pretty girls get their windows squeegeed.
That's what she said.