Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you do that's not necessarily gay?
Is there something you do that would not be necessarily gay but people might wonder...? I'm a 26 year old married guy who usually goes for action movies and I like watching Family Guy, The Office, King of Queens. However I have a huge guilty pleasure. I like watching Nickelodeon. I don't watch it all the time but if I see Spongebob or Drake and Josh I always stop. I actually think I would consider getting Drake and Josh on a DVD set. Is that weird or what?
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
??? I can understand Spongebob but Drake and Josh.....how high are you when you watch that? j/k
I hated it at first. My wife would get bored and turn it on after awhile I started finding it actually really funny. I've actually started tuning into alot of those shows just to see if it's a genre I actually like or if it's just D and J. I've watched iCarly, Raven, Hannah Montana and have come to the conclusion (thank God) that I do not usually like those shows just D and J (and not high). Although I have memories of high school, Spongebob and maybe some paraphernalia. =)
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Nickelodeon is always on at my house...I have 2 girls....and Spongebob is the only one I can tolerate. I used to watch The Rugrats when I was in high school. Do you remember that old old show You Can't Do That On Television? I watched the hell out of that when I was little.
Hell yeah I remember that. That's where the slime originated from. I went on YouTube maybe a year ago and was trying to find old clips from that show. Rugrats came out I think when I was 3rd or 4th grade and so I watched that, Doug and Ren and Stimpy. I also liked Rocko's Modern Life.
Good God man I feel old. (sounding like an old lady) That's back in the days when they knew how to make good cartoons.....

Ren and Stimpy ruled.
I hit on Becky.
That's what she said.
Allyson Wrote:I hit on Becky.

that.
Yeah. I've been most likely to be gay in my group of friends for a while unfortunately. However, fortunately for me, I ALWAYS had the either most or best looking women, so I never cared.

1. I like to dress nice - but not metrosexual....just very conservative generally.
2. I can decorate well - What can I say, I've always wanted my place to look nice when people come there.
3. In high school, I had a tongue ring.

Yep.
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:Yeah.

Yep.

If a girl has her tongue pierced, she'll probably suck your D
If a guy has his tongue pierced, he'll probably suck your D
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:

Yep.

Hey Chris! How've you been!

PS I can't tell you just HOW MANY times I heard that. Lol!
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:

Yep.

Never heard this before but the one good friend I had in high school who had his tongue pierced...def we wondered about him sometimes.
I shave my balls.... oops wrong thread!!
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
I enjoyed the Ultra channel when it was on which was a fashion thingy. Watching the runway and looking at fashion is pretty cool (and you can see some hot chicks!)
I'm so goth, I shit bats.
FUSTERCLUCK Wrote:(and you can see some hot chicks!)
Perfectly acceptable. This same defense can be used for womens figure skating.
I went bowling with a group of gay guys once from my work. Then to a gay bar.

I wouldn't recommend it.
I watch both figure skating and Gilmore Girls... and I like them.
make lesbian comments to my friends
I visit the nude beach.
That's what she said.
Allyson Wrote:I visit the nude beach.

tell me what day, what time, and what beach....I'm there..... :o

iwillprobablyjuststayinnashville...idon'thavethetimetobeaperv
I'm religious about keeping my fingernails as short as possible. If I can see or feel any white portion at the end it's getting cut.
I am a pro at using foils to color hair. I just did my gf's hair a few days ago, you can see it on the post a pic of yourself thread (peachs). Never had any formal training or anything, just used to live with a professional stylist and she made me do hers all the damn time.
On another note my wife always takes me shopping for clothes with her because according to her I have a "great sense of style". I went to buy some ties a few months back and I think I drove the salesman insane. I stayed in the store for about 30-45 mins just trying to find the "right" ones.
Jiggy Wrote:Hell yeah I remember that. That's where the slime originated from. I went on YouTube maybe a year ago and was trying to find old clips from that show. Rugrats came out I think when I was 3rd or 4th grade and so I watched that, Doug and Ren and Stimpy. I also liked Rocko's Modern Life.

All those rocked! what happened to good t.v?
THE EVER LOVING JAYDETHESPAZ
One time back in high school, I went to Steak 'n' Shake with a couple of my friends and made the mistake of ordering a peach milkshake. Every time I took a sip, they would utter things like "fag!" "homo!" "gay!" and "queer!" I think our waitress was laughing at me back in the kitchen. *sigh* - didn't make that mistake again.