Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mystery stunt version 2.0
I looked and couldn't find a thread for it, so im either blind or nobody has made one.

So whats it gonna be? My guess is that he is going to do salvia on the air.
My guess is that he is going to have a threesome with his current girlfriend and Intern Carmen in the wheelchair. Sweet!
I'll be waiting patiently for sure....
Two things need to happen:

It needs to live up to the hype:
and
They need to have video.
He seemed really excited about it. I can't wait till I drop the girls off at school so I can turn it up and listen......
Oh sweet Jesus Lord in heaven. Joe...please...I can't vomit at work.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
a guy i work with was in the PeaceCorps in the Fillipines during the 80's....thats what he ate..that or nothing

it was something like wrap the egg, just before hatcing, with a few leaves and bury it in the sand...now let sit for several days.

yum
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
:o right around breakfast time too.....lucky us!!!! 8-)

anyone gonna watch this? ???
I've been up for 2 hours, I've had my breakfast already. I might return it to my trashcan though.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
What a surprise! He didn't actually eat anything. Go figure... He always does so well on the eating stunts.
i ate my Total cereal while listening and didn't laugh/feel nauseous once. another stunt failure.
Becky has a stomach of steel...

0rz0ski Wrote:Becky has a stomach of steel...

dad owned a farm, i'm used to gross stuff.
Jo Wrote:
0rz0ski Wrote:Becky has a stomach of steel...

dad owned a farm, i'm used to gross stuff.

I had a whole slew of funny lines to follow this but I think I'll just reference the "Dirk" and smirk.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:
Jo Wrote:dad owned a farm, i'm used to gross stuff.

the "Dirk" and smirk.

funny, thats what she called it when she had to inseminate cows
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Joe looked like he was honestly about to cry in that video.
8-)Kudos for making the attempt. I wouldn't take a million dollars to do that. 8-)

That was the sickest shit ever. I feel bad for watching.............
i ate my Total cereal while listening and didn't laugh/feel nauseous once. another stunt failure.

......I agree, big deal. Joe stunts have become not funny and just lame "fear factor" remakes which I have seen many drunken college students do and ten times as gross....but were not after grossness and Joe's fake gagging ...We want laughs.