Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Over 4,000 Members on the FB&HW Message Board
Rock Monster Wrote:
Jiggy Wrote:Let he who is without sin...yadda yadda yadda.
We love whore's. You're in good company.

I was just clarifying, not complaining!!
(the last one to complain about a whore should, and will be, the guy with an avatar with multiple dildoes hanging off!!)
No I wasn't saying you were. I was merely pointing out that she will be comfortable here. It prob came off wrong though.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Jiggy Wrote:
Rock Monster Wrote:I was just clarifying, not complaining!!
(the last one to complain about a whore should, and will be, the guy with an avatar with multiple dildoes hanging off!!)
No I wasn't saying you were. I was merely pointing out that she will be comfortable here. It prob came off wrong though.

Not a whore. Just like to have a little fun.
jus' P Wrote:
Rock Monster Wrote:So, you're a whore then?

because she like's D? so, what's that make you? Just because titan's not around, no need to fill his shoes...

Don't worry weed girl, us northern Tn people got your back.

So, do you got any smoke or what?

I would think that a girl that like dick so much that she makes a sign about it is a whore, yes.

(it's a joke. calm down!! no need for the titan insults....)

damn southerners.... (this is a joke too, don't get all bent out of shape!!)
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
I've met bigger rednecks from North of the Ohio River than I ever imagined possible. Infact, one of them is from MI.
KYweedgrl Wrote:I've met bigger rednecks from North of the Ohio River than I ever imagined possible. Infact, one of them is from MI.

ZING!!!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Rock Monster Wrote:
jus' P Wrote:because she like's D? so, what's that make you? Just because titan's not around, no need to fill his shoes...

Don't worry weed girl, us northern Tn people got your back.

So, do you got any smoke or what?

I would think that a girl that like dick so much that she makes a sign about it is a whore, yes.

(it's a joke. calm down!! no need for the titan insults....)

damn southerners.... (this is a joke too, don't get all bent out of shape!!)

For the record, that's not me in the picture and it's a reference to Dick Vitale.
Queenie Wrote:
KYweedgrl Wrote:I've met bigger rednecks from North of the Ohio River than I ever imagined possible. Infact, one of them is from MI.

ZING!!!
I can testify to this. I grew up in Arkansas (yeah yeah weedgrl your Wildcats beat my Razorbacks)and now live in Michigan. There is way more rednecks up here.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
I like to think michigan has hillbillies...not rednecks. rednecks=south hillbillies=north, some south
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Jiggy Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:ZING!!!
I can testify to this. I grew up in Arkansas (yeah yeah weedgrl your Wildcats beat my Razorbacks)and now live in Michigan. There is way more rednecks up here.

I was at that game!
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:I like to think michigan has hillbillies...not rednecks. rednecks=south hillbillies=north, some south
Where do hillrods fit into this equation?
I prefer hillrods for northern/midwestern country folk.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
Hillbilly is a term referring to people who dwell in remote, rural, mountainous areas of the United States, primarily Appalachia and the Ozarks. Due to its strongly stereotypical connotations, the term is frequently considered derogatory, and so is usually offensive to those Americans of Ozarkan and Appalachian heritage. However, the term is also used in celebration of their culture by mountain people themselves. Such co-opting and neutralizing use is almost exclusively reserved for Appalachian people themselves.

Redneck refers to a stereotype of usually rural, Caucasian (i.e. white) people of lower socio-economic status in the United States and Canada. Originally limited to the Appalachians, and later the South, the Ozarks, the Great Plains and the Rocky Mountains, this stereotype is now widespread throughout North America. Southern comedian Jeff Foxworthy defines "redneck" as "a glorious lack of sophistication," stating "that we are all guilty of [it] at one time or another."

Thank you Wikipedia!! Just a little clarification...
dino Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:I like to think michigan has hillbillies...not rednecks. rednecks=south hillbillies=north, some south

No Wiki definition on that one.. Wink
KYweedgrl Wrote:
dino Wrote:Where do hillrods fit into this equation?

No Wiki definition on that one.. Wink

Thats when we turn to our good friend the Urban Dictionary.

1. hillrods

Ignorant people who live in the Mid West, mostly in my home town and are scared of there own shadow but especially hate Satanists.
Hillrods! eff 'em!

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=hillrods

Granted this is a limited definition but a start anyway.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
dino Wrote:
KYweedgrl Wrote:No Wiki definition on that one.. Wink

1. hillrods

Ignorant people who live in the Mid West, mostly in my home town and are scared of there own shadow but especially hate Satanists.
Hillrods! eff 'em!

did you submit that?

i've got a few on that site.
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"

You're just used to it down there. Up here, real rednecks, or hillbillies, or whatever, stick out. Down there, normal sticks out.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
dino Wrote:Thats when we turn to our good friend the Urban Dictionary.

1. hillrods

Hillrods! eff 'em!

did you submit that?

i've got a few on that site.

Nope. Not I.
Just googled it and came across it.
Quote of the Day:
dino Wrote:
KYweedgrl Wrote:No Wiki definition on that one.. Wink

1. hillrods

Hillrods! eff 'em!

Granted this is a limited definition but a start anyway.

There are lots of synonyms listed there too. Quite funny
Rock Monster Wrote:

You're just used to it down there. Up here, real rednecks, or hillbillies, or whatever, stick out. Down there, normal sticks out.

So I guess you stick out then?

Just kidding. Don't get offended.
KYweedgrl Wrote:Redneck refers to a stereotype of usually rural, Caucasian (i.e. white) people of lower socio-economic status in the United States and Canada....

Aw hell.... all people in this poor ass state are rednecks then. I stand corrected.

(I'm still going to call you a whore! Wink)
KYweedgrl Wrote:
Rock Monster Wrote:You're just used to it down there. Up here, real rednecks, or hillbillies, or whatever, stick out. Down there, normal sticks out.

Yes....you'll fit in just fine.
+1
Quote of the Day:
Thanks! I'd call you a dick but I guess that's a moot point! Wink
dino Wrote:

Personally, I prefer the term "flat landers" but if your from the U.P. the obvoius term is "Youpers"
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
KYweedgrl Wrote:
Rock Monster Wrote:You're just used to it down there. Up here, real rednecks, or hillbillies, or whatever, stick out. Down there, normal sticks out.

He does kind of stick out . . . uh . . . all over. Tongue
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
dino Wrote:
KYweedgrl Wrote:So I guess you stick out then?

Yes....you'll fit in just fine.
+1

8-)
Rock Monster Wrote:
KYweedgrl Wrote:Redneck refers to a stereotype of usually rural, Caucasian (i.e. white) people of lower socio-economic status in the United States and Canada....

Aw hell.... all people in this poor ass state are rednecks then. I stand corrected.

I think the word "whore" is defiantly available since Queenie has abandoned it
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Queenie Wrote:
KYweedgrl Wrote:So I guess you stick out then?

He does kind of stick out . . . uh . . . all over. Tongue

in all of the right places!!
KYweedgrl Wrote:Thanks! I'd call you a dick but I guess that's a moot point! Wink

More redundant than a moot point... Big Grin
KYweedgrl, welcome aboard. Of all the new people who have shown up to this date, I think that you are the one who will fit in best.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Mad Dog Wrote:
Rock Monster Wrote:Aw hell.... all people in this poor ass state are rednecks then. I stand corrected.

I think the word "whore" is defiantly available since Queenie has abandoned it

what the hell is defiantly available?
Rock Monster Wrote:
KYweedgrl Wrote:Thanks! I'd call you a dick but I guess that's a moot point! Wink

More redundant than a moot point... Big Grin

- it's a moo point ...
- you mean a moot point ...
- no no, a moo point ... like a cows opinion, doesn't matter ... it's moo ..
Quote of the Day:
Admin Wrote:KYweedgrl, welcome aboard. Of all the new people who have shown up to this date, I think that you are the one who will fit in best.

Thanks so much! I love the "no holds barred" approach to welcoming newcomers!
jus' P Wrote:
Mad Dog Wrote:I think the word "whore" is defiantly available since Queenie has abandoned it

The term if you wish to own it,
jus' P Wrote:
Mad Dog Wrote:I think the word "whore" is defiantly available since Queenie has abandoned it

It's available, but doesn't want to be?
jus' P Wrote:

I think he meant definitely, honey.

Edit: Honey to Plungee only, not RM, thank you.
Queenie Wrote:
jus' P Wrote:what the hell is defiantly available?

I think he meant definitely , honey.

ohhhhh, my bag
Whewwww, I'm glad we got that cleared up Smile
Rock Monster Wrote:

We are normal down here. It's just that we are more conservative down here, and for some reason the reporter always grabs the most uneducated person to put on t.v. down here when something happens, which gives us our reputation as being "hilly billies" or "rednecks." Most of us are very conservative, well read, and don't agree with the stupidity that is shown.
lokizilla Wrote:

We are normal down here. It's just that we are more conservative down here, and for some reason the reporter always grabs the most uneducated person to put on t.v. down here when something happens, which gives us our reputation as being "hilly billies" or "rednecks." Most of us are very conservative, well read, and don't agree with the stupidity that is shown.

I agree with the reporter part completely..It's almost like they look all around for the most trashiest, unkempt, HIGHLY uneducated person and says "get the camera on that hot mess!!!" :Smile
your momma Wrote:
lokizilla Wrote:We are normal down here. It's just that we are more conservative down here, and for some reason the reporter always grabs the most uneducated person to put on t.v. down here when something happens, which gives us our reputation as being "hilly billies" or "rednecks." Most of us are very conservative, well read, and don't agree with the stupidity that is shown.

I agree with the reporter part completely..It's almost like they look all around for the most trashiest, unkempt, HIGHLY uneducated person and says "get the camera on that hot mess!!!" :Smile

Totally right on the money.. It makes me cringe when the news comes on, so I no longer watch it. Anything that says "southern talks about" and I immediately turn off the T.V. No use in watching what is going to label us more.
well us up in da norf states have purrty much the same ting going on here

don'tcha know, ya you betcha
life savers candy only really work if you have diabetes
imatoolhed46n2//imatoolhed dudeguy
TOYKO!! R.I.P. the alien gus