Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lions 0-16?
There's no pro team in Arkansas. I was a Packer "fan" when I moved up here but over the years since I was always watching them I just started rooting for them.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
All I can say is I'm sorry....you could have picked the Titans, Texans, or Cowboys and been way better off...
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
That's alright. It was the hand I was dealt I guess.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
I'd like to see Cutler come to Detroit, too. Problem is that Denver wants a few high round picks for him, and Detroit needs all the picks they have. There's too many holes to try to fill through the draft, and trading picks away for Cutler wouldn't patch enough of them.

I would like to see Detroit make a play for a few of the former Pro Bowlers who have been cut though. Getting Torry Holt to sign a reasonable deal for 2 or 3 years wouldn't be bad.. Harrison would be great, but he probably wants too much money. Derrick Brooks would be another stopgap solution at LB and give them a good year or two (like Petersen), giving the Lions a chance to draft and develop some young talent at the position (I'm still crossing my fingers for Dizon.. we'll see about him).
Where would we be without the agitators of the world attaching the electrodes of knowledge to the nipples of ignorance?
Jiggy Wrote:Not really the same topic but I didn't want to start a new thread.

I just read that Denver will be trading Jay Cutler. For all that is holy I want him in a Lions uniform!

Looks like it's the Bears.
Yeah.. and they signed Orlando Pace to a 3-year deal.. I think they got hosed on both of them. They gave up too much for Cutler and signed Pace to too long a deal with his recent injury history. Could work out well for them, though.. NFC North might be interesting to watch this year.
Where would we be without the agitators of the world attaching the electrodes of knowledge to the nipples of ignorance?