Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sick Teen Elderly face sitters
Where are the pics?

joe said he would put it up yesterday but that was when the website was on the fritz.

anyone have any leads?
nvm found it ;P

http://www.kare11.com/news/news_article....yid=530850
here too, different picture of one of them:
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/yea...minn1.html
gracias ;D
Wow. Smokin Hot mean girls. Are alot of hot girls this mean?
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Mean+Hot=Becky....?
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
WOW...They could sit on my face ANY day!
brings me back...not the abuse part... but the hot chicks working at a nursing home part...almost used to give me a reason to put that shitty ass apron on...
hot chicks at nursing home, i would love to see that. Did not think there was such a thing
Completely off-topic, but drunkenmom, that avatar makes me laugh my ass off every time I see it. Big Grin
Where would we be without the agitators of the world attaching the electrodes of knowledge to the nipples of ignorance?
Brian Wrote:WOW...They could sit on my face ANY day!
how about putting a finger in you? they did that, too.
they had a story on the today show about it...today, obviously...for some reason, they didn't mention the genital rubbing.
Packing up and moving to Minnesota.
i know one of them... lol shez crazy
mcnastie Wrote:Packing up and moving to Minnesota.

come on over! we're happy to have you
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
crimsonrozez Wrote:i know one of them... lol shez crazy
Whoa, Whoa, Whoa there.....You know "one of them"?

You might be a wealth of info......and board code states that you must share the info. (Nutin' specific mind you but details are good) Sorry but board code is board code.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
dino Wrote:
crimsonrozez Wrote:i know one of them... lol shez crazy
Whoa, Whoa, Whoa there.....You know "one of them"?

You might be a wealth of info......and board code states that you must share the info. (Nutin' specific mind you but details are good) Sorry but board code is board code.

Ya, come on, spill the beans!!
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
I call bluff on crimson.
yup they are hot, but they were probably not making the old people happy but teasing them saying stuff like "don't you wish you could still get it up for this" etc. I had a grandfather who had Alzheimers and wouldn't care if some young nurse gave him some action, but if one of them effed with him because of his illness, well then I would be pissed. Even though the patients are losing their minds...they know it, hate it and are sad and ashamed of it. Sucks to watch them lose their minds and have that look on their face like"oh my God...I'm losing my effing mind!"
ok now this is gonna make me sound like im bluffing... lol but im not... i met one of em at this convention thingy i went to... lol in Rodchester... (i live in MN) so neway hung out for like 4 hours n moved on... so i guess i dont reely "know" her... but enuf for me... lol
lol..no it doesn't sound like you're...lol lying! lol! Why would you make up a story...lol.. about knowing a ...lol nobobdy. lol. lol.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
crimsonrozez Wrote:ok now this is gonna make me sound like im bluffing... lol but im not... i met one of em at this convention thingy i went to... lol in Rodchester... (i live in MN) so neway hung out for like 4 hours n moved on... so i guess i dont reely "know" her... but enuf for me... lol

ohhh....Lol....yeah....lol.......rodchester.....whew.....yeah....nuf 4 u from minnesota......your computer says different though.....your web spaces says sumthin else......lol.....ouch!!!....nor more lol......my side's sore.....
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
my web site says different? huh? ??? what r u talking about...? n y would i make such a story up? noone knows who i am, so how would i gain from making this up? This message board isnt that big of a deal to cause me any satisfaction in becoming popular or "famous" upon it... i wuz simply giving my rather un-educated opinion on the matter... lol Big Grin
crimsonrozez Wrote:my web site says different? huh? ??? what r u talking about...? n y would i make such a story up? noone knows who i am, so how would i gain from making this up? This message board isnt that big of a deal to cause me any satisfaction in becoming popular or "famous" upon it... i wuz simply giving my rather un-educated opinion on the matter... lol Big Grin

Well, at least there's one statement in there that I completely agree with. Wink