Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Waaaaaaabulance Drivers
howie, thank you just what i wanted for x-mas. I forgot what i do. i thought that only drove the ambulance. thank you, know i remember that i can start iv's, give medications, crack someone's chest if need be.
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:[Image: EMT_round.gif]

Just so there's no more crying . . . Big Grin

[Image: paramedic.jpg]
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
ooo stop guys, your going to make me cry. O thats right i dont. i just do my job and keep on driving
medicron Wrote:howie, thank you just what i wanted for x-mas. I forgot what i do. i thought that only drove the ambulance. thank you, know i remember that i can start iv's, give medications, crack someone's chest if need be.

That's it? We have a whole neighborhood of people who do that, except we call them drug dealers...
i'll be taking EMT classes really soon
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
well thanks to however gave me the nice red title and the waaaambulance. it makes me feel so appreciated.
[Image: ambulance_driver.jpg]
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
good for you howie, always need good people , who really care. oo by the way can you drive really fast. and dont forget a good voice. sticking your head out the window and acting like a siren can take alot out of you
i like that queen, where did you get that i need to post that at base.
i've got lights and siren covered.....and i like to go fast.
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
well get your (paramedic) ambulance drivers license and you can make $55,000.00 like me.
where did everyone go. im feeling loneyly. big hands such little keys
It's no longer lunchtime. We're all back in our various jobs.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
o i guess not every one can get paid to sit here on the computer
i'm the king of surfing the board and getting paid.

<------post count
just waiting for hotwings, zane and joe to come ride on the bus w/ some service. trust me it could be arranged
What? Your Cop Car driver friends are gonna go all LAPD on them?
I missed a lot!

I call BS.
medicron Wrote:well get your (paramedic) ambulance drivers license and you can make $55,000.00 like me.

$55k isn't a bad income, but it does happen to be the smallest income I've ever seen somebody brag about...
ahahahhh i loved that ron the ambulance driver bit...i was laughin my ass off at work. its funny to know now that it was someone just messin around with them because my first reaction was "wow this guy is a tool" Big Grin
potthole Wrote:
medicron Wrote:well get your (paramedic) ambulance drivers license and you can make $55,000.00 like me.

$55k isn't a bad income, but it does happen to be the smallest income I've ever seen somebody brag about...

Plus, anytime I've ever know someone to "brag" about how much they make, it's usually greatly exaggerated. I'm guessing he makes about 30k.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
davidl Wrote:ahahahhh i loved that ron the ambulance driver bit...i was laughin my ass off at work. its funny to know now that it was someone just messin around with them because my first reaction was "wow this guy is a tool" Big Grin

He's still a tool!
Queenie Wrote:[Image: ambulance_driver.jpg]

This is why Queenie will be MVP!!!
davidl Wrote:ahahahhh i loved that ron the ambulance driver bit...i was laughin my ass off at work. its funny to know now that it was someone just messin around with them because my first reaction was "wow this guy is a tool" Big Grin

I don't think Ron was just messing around. I believe he is now just playing it off to feel a little less like a tool. However it makes him look like an even bigger tool as he tries to get all the attention he can.
deor67 Wrote:

I don't think Ron was just messing around. I believe he is now just playing it off to feel a little less like a tool. However it makes him look like an even bigger tool as he tries to get all the attention he can.

I couldnt agree more. Hey Ron, your 15 minutes are up...GO AWAY!
For a little more Ron bashing, check out the Wheel of Bad Games Create a Caption 12/4/08..
Dude is backpedalling. He was pissed and amply made a fool of. Yeah, right dude, you were just making fun and helping out the show...so just ditch your job as an Ambulance Driver and become a comedy writer for stations all across America. Thanks champ! Have you saved Uncle Pullfinger in your ambulance lately.
lol i think someone needs a tool box to go with all these tool accusations...
boy, you guys are like dogs w/ a bone. All of this is old news. listen to the show sometime, dumbasses. Maybe something else has happened that maybe chat worthy. Get a F...en live
medicron Wrote:Maybe something else has happened that maybe chat worthy. Get a F...en live

You'd think that with all that extra time you have just sitting around you'd be able to phrase things properly. Maybe you dropped too much donut dust in between the keys of the keyboard.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
medicron Wrote:boy, you guys are like dogs w/ a bone. All of this is old news. listen to the show sometime, dumbasses. Maybe something else has happened that maybe chat worthy. Get a F...en live

/drop/whaaaaa! i'm sad about stuff!/drop/
get some thicker skin...this is fun. we're not done with you yet. keep on posting so we can have more material. :o
medicron Wrote:boy, you guys are like dogs w/ a bone. All of this is old news. listen to the show sometime, dumbasses. Maybe something else has happened that maybe chat worthy. Get a F...en live

[Image: sad0004.gif]
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
so glad you guys find me so interesting. It keeps me wanting to keep coming back here and look forward to the mindless abuse. Oh it hurts so bad. i think i might go slit my wrist. Or wait maybe i will just lay down in front of my waaaaaaambulance and let it run my over. Thick skin, not a problem. bring it on I am hoping to it -100 quicker than anyone ever has.
You do realize that you get banned at -100, right?
okay then maybe -99. No reason to ban me. so rock enough about me. why do they call you rock. i can only imagine
It's an old show reference. They saw a picture, and Hotwings thought that it was real. While talking about it, they can't say "cock" on the radio, so they called it a "rock" monster costume.

[Image: 1120885273668.jpg]
great idea. Did you make it yourself
It's not me. You can tell be the way I said that it was an old show reference.
medicron Wrote:great idea. Did you make it yourself

I'm the board mother. I made it for him. Smile
sweet idea queenie