Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Waaaaaaabulance Drivers
Queenie Wrote:
medicron Wrote:great idea. Did you make it yourself

I'm the board mother. I made it for him. Smile

You should've seen the beaver suit she made for him the following year! Tongue
medicron Wrote:didnt think that when i emailed in yesterday, that all of this would have started. by the way how do i get one of those fancy stars. ya know us ambulance drivers are all about the credits we can get.

Keep posting and you can get a star. Remember they attack all people....I never get riled when they attack fat people...
medicron Wrote:so glad you guys find me so interesting. It keeps me wanting to keep coming back here and look forward to the mindless abuse. Oh it hurts so bad. i think i might go slit my wrist. Or wait maybe i will just lay down in front of my waaaaaaambulance and let it run my over. Thick skin, not a problem. bring it on I am hoping to it -100 quicker than anyone ever has.

Sorry, you're not Titan. Nobody can hit 100 faster than him
I'm so goth, I shit bats.
FUSTERCLUCK Wrote:
medicron Wrote:so glad you guys find me so interesting. It keeps me wanting to keep coming back here and look forward to the mindless abuse. Oh it hurts so bad. i think i might go slit my wrist. Or wait maybe i will just lay down in front of my waaaaaaambulance and let it run my over. Thick skin, not a problem. bring it on I am hoping to it -100 quicker than anyone ever has.

Sorry, you're not Titan. Nobody can hit 100 faster than him

Wow...I know I have been neglecting my posting duties lately. I didn't know Titan had hit negative 100.
Actually, I think he hit -669.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
0rz0ski Wrote:Actually, I think he hit -669.

That's quite massive. Looks like he is still on here though. The thread about smiting him helped him get that high? I never smited him, because he didn't do anything that I took offense to.
lokizilla Wrote:
0rz0ski Wrote:Actually, I think he hit -669.

That's quite massive. Looks like he is still on here though. The thread about smiting him helped him get that high? I never smited him, because he didn't do anything that I took offense to.

Hell, I was exaulting him for a bit. I thought he was funny (until he started whining about mods not reading every single post.)
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
people can smite me, thats fine. i love reading everyones opinions of someone that they dont know. it is funny as hell. i love it
Did anyone here about the 5 medics that got fired along the Lake Michigan lake shore. Guess they got caught effen in back of their ambulance.
medicron Wrote:Did anyone here about the 5 medics that got fired along the Lake Michigan lake shore. Guess they got caught effen in back of their ambulance.

Those 5 guys shouldn't have done that!
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Were they Effen each other??
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
medicron Wrote:Did anyone here about the 5 medics that got fired along the Lake Michigan lake shore. Guess they got caught effen in back of their ambulance.

no, because nobody cares about nurses on wheels aka ambulance medics.
Jo Wrote:

no, because nobody cares about nurses on wheels aka ambulance medics.

I actually respect nurses more....
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Just listened to the podcast segment of this crap and I really wanted to come on here and add my $ .02.

Ron, if you were just screweing around, thats cool, and pretty funny actually, but in the case that you werent (which I am leaning towards, kind of) I just wanted to ask a question to everyone else here...

Why is it that almost every single firefighter and paramedic I've ever met in my life have been literally the most cocky, arrogant group of people I've ever encountered (other than Army Rangers). I'm not talking about the older, seasoned veterans who have been doing the job for 20 years, its the other guys who seem to feel the need to tell you how cool they are since they are a volunteer fireman or medic. It baffles me. Why cant they just shut the eff up and do their job, I dont care what kind of call you went on last night, or how bad it was, or any of that crap, becuase I get the sense that most of the time you are all lying your asses off when telling your grandiose stories. I remeber the EMT dorks in high school who walked around with thier EMT t-shirts and their gigantic beepers attached to their hips, in a blatant, desperate cry for attention and acceptance.

In high school, I got annoyed with it becuase I got tired of hearing these jackoffs try to make themselves look good and get people to like them by telling stories that even a 2 year old could tell were exaggerated.

Nowadays, it irritating to me becuase, after serving in the army, (in the Infantry) for 4 years and spending time overseas there is nothing that these cocky little medics or firemen have done that will ever come close to what I've seen or done. and you'll never hear me bragging about my time in the army or overseas to anyone, ever. Keep that shit to yourself guys, nobody gives a eff how cool you think you are or how cool you desperately want others to believe you are. its effing pathetic.

also, kind of a disclaimer. I'm really only referring to the small town medics/firemen, and mostly referring to the younger/newer ones to the field (though its not exculsive to the young/new people). The firemen who work in large cities and have to deal with the really dangerous shit can brag all they want...but they usually never do brag, becuase they know better.

Theres a term you small town/newbie retards need to learn, its called being a "quiet professional". do us all a favor, and jus shut the eff up and do your job.
I've decided to delete my last post in this thread.
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Why? I thought it was very well put.
your momma Wrote:Why? I thought it was very well put.

I have many friends and family that have served in the armed forces and I didn't want to make it sound un-grateful or disrespectful.

flyersfan knows what people think about him, I don't need to state the obvious
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:flyersfan knows what people think about him, I don't need to state the obvious

But it's much more fun for the rest of us if you do.
Rock Monster Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:flyersfan knows what people think about him, I don't need to state the obvious

But it's much more fun for the rest of us if you do.

Ok then,

flyersfan,

[Image: 68%20The%20Military%20Is%20Fun.jpg]
no, go ahead, what do people think of me?
ah, clever little guy arent ya.

does beg the question as to why you were able to find that pic so easily, but I guess some things are better left unanswered.

I guess I shouldnt have been so harsh, but you people know its the truth. and its not ALL the new medics/firemen that do that retarded shit, but a large enough portion for me to notice, and not just in one area either, its the same in several parts of the country.

I'm not saying the job isnt noble either, or isnt worth praise, all I'm saying is that there shouldnt be bragging or fishing for compliments about what one does, it makes the person look like they are only doing it for the attention/prestige that may come with the job, and thats whats irritating.
HA, I'm getting smited for telling the truth? bunch of pussies on this board.
it's all in the delivery.

your delivery truck had 'asshat' written on the side of it.
Quote:your delivery truck had 'asshat' written on the side of it.

+1
Quote:Just listened to the podcast segment of this crap and I really wanted to come on here and add my $ .02.

Ron, if you were just screweing around, thats cool, and pretty funny actually, but in the case that you werent (which I am leaning towards, kind of) I just wanted to ask a question to everyone else here...

Why is it that almost every single firefighter and paramedic I've ever met in my life have been literally the most cocky, arrogant group of people I've ever encountered (other than Army Rangers). I'm not talking about the older, seasoned veterans who have been doing the job for 20 years, its the other guys who seem to feel the need to tell you how cool they are since they are a volunteer fireman or medic. It baffles me. Why cant they just shut the eff up and do their job, I dont care what kind of call you went on last night, or how bad it was, or any of that crap, becuase I get the sense that most of the time you are all lying your asses off when telling your grandiose stories. I remeber the EMT dorks in high school who walked around with thier EMT t-shirts and their gigantic beepers attached to their hips, in a blatant, desperate cry for attention and acceptance.

In high school, I got annoyed with it becuase I got tired of hearing these jackoffs try to make themselves look good and get people to like them by telling stories that even a 2 year old could tell were exaggerated.

Nowadays, it irritating to me becuase, after serving in the army, (in the Infantry) for 4 years and spending time overseas there is nothing that these cocky little medics or firemen have done that will ever come close to what I've seen or done. and you'll never hear me bragging about my time in the army or overseas to anyone, ever. Keep that shit to yourself guys, nobody gives a eff how cool you think you are or how cool you desperately want others to believe you are. its effing pathetic.

also, kind of a disclaimer. I'm really only referring to the small town medics/firemen, and mostly referring to the younger/newer ones to the field (though its not exculsive to the young/new people). The firemen who work in large cities and have to deal with the really dangerous shit can brag all they want...but they usually never do brag, becuase they know better.

Theres a term you small town/newbie retards need to learn, its called being a "quiet professional". do us all a favor, and jus shut the eff up and do your job.

Oh Lord...where to begin with you?

First of all, you've made a broad generalization about a very specific group of people. You prefaced your statement with "literally every single" firefighter/EMT, and then whittled it down to be only the rookies who happen to be in their 20s and live in small communities. As if that wasn't a small enough sample for you, you then said "It's not all of them, just a large enough group for me to notice"...Whatever you do, don't make a bold statement and stick to it.

Second - your statement is as ridiculous as it is misguided and ignorant. Let me try to explain this to you as simply as I can. Firefighters, EMTs, police officers, etc...they face things on a daily basis that no one else does. (Not even you, Rambo.) As a former Marine, I understand your belief that what you saw in the Army is different than what these guys see "in the field". But ask yourself this - when you got back from a deployment, did you talk about it with the other soldiers in your unit? How is that any different than what firefighters do? There's a brotherhood in the emergency services. People who have done that stuff will understand what I mean. If I talk to someone about a "good fire", it probably sounds ridiculous, unless that person is in the brotherhood and understands it.

Third - Are you seriously going to come here and attack people in the emergency services profession for being attention seeking losers, and during the course of your barrage brag about "the shit you've done"?? A farsighted, cross-eyed nine year old could see the hypocrisy in such an argument.

Fourth - just to let you know, those "big ass beepers" aren't there for a social statement. It's how volunteer firefighters and EMTs get activated to respond to a call. Sure, there are plenty of people who wear them because they think it impresses someone else, but I'm not going to lie to you - those guys are the same ones who only HAVE their "big ass beepers" for about 3 months, because they can't handle what comes with the job, paid or unpaid.

Fifth - Explain to me how flames in an urban setting are more dangerous to a firefighter than those found in a more rural area. I've known plenty of firefighters who have been burned (or perished) on a fire scene that didn't start in a metropolis. I'd defy you to tell their widows and children that the fire that killed their father wasn't a dangerous one. Lemme know how that goes for you.

I'm sure this is probably falling on deaf ears, primarily because you seem to be a meathead who genuinely believes that his shit doesn't stink. You use phrases like "I was in the Army" and "cocky little firefighters" to make yourself seem all big and strong, expecting the rest of us to bow at your feet just long enough to get a good lick across the underside of your sack.

My advice to you? Get over yourself.
do me

awesome job hotzester!
I'm savin' myself for Titan and/or Allyson.
hotzester Wrote:I'm savin' myself for Titan and/or Allyson.

they're lucky girls
hotzester Wrote:
Quote:Just listened to the podcast segment of this crap and I really wanted to come on here and add my $ .02.

First of all, you've made a broad generalization about a very specific group of people. You prefaced your statement with "literally every single" firefighter/EMT, and then whittled it down to be only the rookies who happen to be in their 20s and live in small communities. As if that wasn't a small enough sample for you, you then said "It's not all of them, just a large enough group for me to notice"...Whatever you do, don't make a bold statement and stick to it.

Second - your statement is as ridiculous as it is misguided and ignorant. Let me try to explain this to you as simply as I can. Firefighters, EMTs, police officers, etc...they face things on a daily basis that no one else does. (Not even you, Rambo.) As a former Marine, I understand your belief that what you saw in the Army is different than what these guys see "in the field". But ask yourself this - when you got back from a deployment, did you talk about it with the other soldiers in your unit? How is that any different than what firefighters do? There's a brotherhood in the emergency services. People who have done that stuff will understand what I mean. If I talk to someone about a "good fire", it probably sounds ridiculous, unless that person is in the brotherhood and understands it.

Third - Are you seriously going to come here and attack people in the emergency services profession for being attention seeking losers, and during the course of your barrage brag about "the shit you've done"?? A farsighted, cross-eyed nine year old could see the hypocrisy in such an argument.

Fourth - just to let you know, those "big ass beepers" aren't there for a social statement. It's how volunteer firefighters and EMTs get activated to respond to a call. Sure, there are plenty of people who wear them because they think it impresses someone else, but I'm not going to lie to you - those guys are the same ones who only HAVE their "big ass beepers" for about 3 months, because they can't handle what comes with the job, paid or unpaid.

Fifth - Explain to me how flames in an urban setting are more dangerous to a firefighter than those found in a more rural area. I've known plenty of firefighters who have been burned (or perished) on a fire scene that didn't start in a metropolis. I'd defy you to tell their widows and children that the fire that killed their father wasn't a dangerous one. Lemme know how that goes for you.

I'm sure this is probably falling on deaf ears, primarily because you seem to be a meathead who genuinely believes that his shit doesn't stink. You use phrases like "I was in the Army" and "cocky little firefighters" to make yourself seem all big and strong, expecting the rest of us to bow at your feet just long enough to get a good lick across the underside of your sack.

That Zester IS Hot!!! Wink Bravissimo!!!
You got that right!!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
hotzester Wrote:Oh Lord...where to begin with you?

[Image: happy0065.gif]
....yeah...flyersfan..and...and you smell too. ha.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
flyersfantn Wrote:HA, I'm getting smited for telling the truth? bunch of pussies on this board.

Truth, where? I haven't seen any in your posts yet.
I will say that one time in high school I almost choked on a piece of candy and one of the EMT girls said she wished I was choking so she could do the Heimlich maneuver.

[drop]BITCH![/drop]
That's what she said.
Yeah, she sucks for wishing she could've saved your life. lol I'd have let you go.
No no, she sucks for wishing my situation was exponentially worse than it was. Plus I don't really trust my life to a half-retarded 16 year old who doesn't like me in the first place. Sorry.
That's what she said.
When I was in Girl Scouts (a long long time ago), my sister and I learned CPR and other life saving skills. We learned that when someone is choking, but stil coughing, you should encourage them to keep coughing to expell the item themselves. Ironically, no too long after learning all this, i choked on a piece of candy and was coughing like mad, my sister said instead "Keep choking, keep choking"
That's because if you're coughing, you're not choking.
hotzester Wrote:

First, I said every single one I've interacted with, not every single one on the planet, so right off the bat I can tell you're going to be one big flaming pile of fail...

Second...yeah I can understand them talking about it amongst themselves, like I do with my army buddies, but I dont run around bragging about what I've been through to people who werent there for the sole reason of impressing random people and being an attention whore, which i see ALOT from that certain section of this profession.

Third, I never made any claims other than going through things overseas. I'm not going to get into details nor do I want to, why would I want to share that shit with anyone outside of the people who I went through it with?

fourth - like I dont know what those beepers are for, i was just saying that yes they did try to show them off, but you do make a good point.

fifth - you're trying to tell me the country boys see more action on a daily or weekly basis than the city guys? right. but I see what you're saying.

and finally, I dont have any idea why you think me saying that I was in the army somehow means that I'm demanding respect from people. thats effing ridiculous, I said it as a way to show that you can do something that you put your life on the line for, like being a firefighter, police officer, etc etc, without trying to seek attention and acceptance from everyone you cross paths with. thats where the whole "quiet professional" things come in.

But then again, you were a marine, so I doubt any of this will really make any sense to you. Wink (semi-kidding, jarhead)
just to clearification on full time FF's vs. Volunteers. I have the same basic training and do the same extra trainings as guys in GR (trainings depend on our aread clearly) or any big city with full time departments. The difference is I take my classes at night, on my time. I also leave for fire calls when i'm playing with my kids, or eating Christmas dinner with my family and then go to work the next day at 8 after fighting fire from 12am to 6am.

Full time and volunteer are different worlds, I don't think you can compare by how many calls are gone on or what kind of calls. The knowledge is the same (usually) as with the dedication and passion. While I agree that SOME FFs and EMT can be cocky I also agree that there are just as many Service men and women that are the same way.