Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nascar Math
Thanks guys!! I hope they do too!!

How about douchebag Bryan/Scott this morning. Excellent catch by the guys. How ironic (or not) is it that Zane's math was off and they didn't give him the win the first time? Like my Momma always said, never tell a lie because it will always catch up with you.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Boo!
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Eff!
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
At least it was a woman. I am sure there was massive concern about it being some creepy stalker type dude. That is one of the hazards that you run into when you agree to spend time with unscreened listeners.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
well that sucked. I was registered also. Go suck a veiner Beth
Admin Wrote:At least it was a woman. I am sure there was massive concern about it being some creepy stalker type dude. That is one of the hazards that you run into when you agree to spend time with unscreened listeners.

I know they did it on the up and up, but I figured if they had their druthers, of course they would take a chick. That's why I thought my chances might be better. Probably would have been if it weren't for those meddling teenagers and their stupid dog . . .
Better luck next time Queenie. +1 for the effort.
I'm sorry you didn't win, but at least you beat that guys butt on air. +1
lokizilla Wrote:I'm sorry you didn't win, but at least you beat that guys butt on air. +1

Oh yeah! Like Zane said, I kicked his ASS!!!!
Queenie Wrote:
lokizilla Wrote:I'm sorry you didn't win, but at least you beat that guys butt on air. +1

Oh yeah! Like Zane said, I kicked his ASS!!!!

That's the best compliment that can be given.