Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stephanie Webb
Who on the show would you like to see Stephanie Webb replace?
Is it possible to add another one and say no one? They each fall into their own unique spot that does not need to be tampered with.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Like my mama used to say, if it ain't broke, don't try to fix it.
Anyone else just have deja vu? whoa.
Isn't this the second or third thread discussing her? ???
Kind of redundant ain't it?
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
dumberthanzane Wrote:Who on the show would you like to see Stephanie Webb replace?

Its been how Effing long since Stephanie was on the show? She wasn't that good, she was average at best. The only reason she was a success was because she was a little different and talked a little more than Hot Wings. She's not ever going to become a permanent member of the show and if she did, she wouldn't be replacing anyone! The show would probably suck and be dropped across the board! Go shove your stupid poll up your stupid vagina you stupid stupid!
xxxredeye Wrote:
dumberthanzane Wrote:Who on the show would you like to see Stephanie Webb replace?

Its been how effing long since Stephanie was on the show? She wasn't that good, she was average at best. The only reason she was a success was because she was a little different and talked a little more than Hot Wings. She's not ever going to become a permanent member of the show and if she did, she wouldn't be replacing anyone! The show would probably suck and be dropped across the board! Go shove your stupid poll up your stupid vagina you stupid stupid!

Chill baby baby, chill baby baby, CHILL!!

Not necessary. Thank you!!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
As much as I hate to agree with redeye....
jus' P Wrote:As much as I hate to agree with redeye....

I totally agree with you and him, but it is not necessary to berate somebody who obviously is not going to understand what he's talking about anyway.
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:
jus' P Wrote:As much as I hate to agree with redeye....

I totally agree with you and him, but it is not necessary to berate somebody who obviously is not going to understand what he's talking about anyway.

boring....
jus' P Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:I totally agree with you and him, but it is not necessary to berate somebody who obviously is not going to understand what he's talking about anyway.

boring....

jerk
lol +1 Queenie
I didn't think Webb was that interesting...
Stephanie is great, and if we have the opportunity or desire to expand the team, she'd be at the top of the list. But to be clear, she would not replace anyone. I don't think I really need to say the last part, but there it is.
freebeer Wrote:Stephanie is great, and if we have the opportunity or desire to expand the team, she'd be at the top of the list. But to be clear, she would not replace anyone. I don't think I really need to say the last part, but there it is.
'nuff said!
freebeer Wrote:Stephanie is great, and if we have the opportunity or desire to expand the team, she'd be at the top of the list. But to be clear, she would not replace anyone. I don't think I really need to say the last part, but there it is.

Good of you to set the record straight on this insane idea.
xxxredeye Wrote:

Its been how effing long since Stephanie was on the show? She wasn't that good, she was average at best. The only reason she was a success was because she was a little different and talked a little more than Hot Wings. She's not ever going to become a permanent member of the show and if she did, she wouldn't be replacing anyone! The show would probably suck and be dropped across the board! Go shove your stupid poll up your stupid vagina you stupid stupid!

Is this Zane? Sure sounds like his type of ranting
Jiggy Wrote:Is it possible to add another one and say no one? They each fall into their own unique spot that does not need to be tampered with.

I agree. The poll should have the option to choose replace no one. As the show is good as it is....and they have the three amigo clause.
dumberthanzane Wrote:
xxxredeye Wrote:Its been how effing long since Stephanie was on the show? She wasn't that good, she was average at best. The only reason she was a success was because she was a little different and talked a little more than Hot Wings. She's not ever going to become a permanent member of the show and if she did, she wouldn't be replacing anyone! The show would probably suck and be dropped across the board! Go shove your stupid poll up your stupid vagina you stupid stupid!

Is this Zane? Sure sounds like his type of ranting

I'll take that as a compliment... thank you! But, no, this is not Zane. Just one question for you, are you gay for Stephanie Webb or do you just hate the show and how great it is the way it is?

Except replace "she would not replace anyone" with "Zane's probably on his way to another nervous breakdown & then we'll probably replace him with stephanie webb faster than the fart smell can clear the room"
I think we should replace the person who started this thread with Stephanie Webb.
Brian Wrote:I think we should replace the person who started this thread with Stephanie Webb.

That's awsome +1 !!
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
If Steph fills in for Zane , she will have to do her own Mr. errrr......Ms. 10 video.
dolph Wrote:If Steph fills in for Zane , she will have to do her own Mr. errrr......Ms. 10 video.

Undecided
Stephanie Webb is ok but definately not show worthy. I dont know if anyone else notices this but she says "yesssss" alot and always elongates her s's. After everything the guys say its always "yessssss".
You act like a chick constantly saying "Yessss" is a bad thing. Wink
Where would we be without the agitators of the world attaching the electrodes of knowledge to the nipples of ignorance?
Imray_Pinasheep Wrote:You act like a chick constantly saying "Yessss" is a bad thing. Wink

Stephanie Web can say "Yesssss" to me any time Smile
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Mad Dog Wrote:
Imray_Pinasheep Wrote:You act like a chick constantly saying "Yessss" is a bad thing. Wink

Stephanie Web can say "Yesssss" to me any time Smile

I often get the sense that anything that is female and breathing can say yes to you.
I thought freebeer's response to this thread would have been enough to close or lock this.
Love the new avatar Plungerhand! Ha!
jus' P Wrote:I thought freebeer's response to this thread would have been enough to close or lock this.
Nah....we don't want people to think we're moderator Nazi's or anything. errrr........Damn! Too late! According to some we're evil incarnate. Undecided Oh well, whatchya gonna do?!?!
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
dino Wrote:
jus' P Wrote:I thought freebeer's response to this thread would have been enough to close or lock this.
Nah....we don't want people to think we're moderator Nazi's or anything. errrr........Damn! Too late! According to some we're evil incarnate. Undecided Oh well, whatchya gonna do?!?!

Great dino! Now I have a little ditty in my head that will probably be stuck for a while . . .

bad boys, bad boys, whatchya gonna do, whatchya gonna do when they come for you . . .
potthole Wrote:
Mad Dog Wrote:Stephanie Web can say "Yesssss" to me any time Smile

I often get the sense that anything that is female and breathing can say yes to you.

If that female is ATTRACTIVE and breathing then Yes If she is obese and a minger then NO. I do have standards. I decide if a woman is attractive or not. Stephanie Webb is definitely very attractive. You're judging me because just because I'm single and looking.
Mad Dog Wrote:
potthole Wrote:I often get the sense that anything that is female and breathing can say yes to you.

If that female is ATTRACTIVE and breathing then Yes If she is obese and a minger then NO. I do have standards. I decide if a woman is attractive or not. Stephanie Webb is definitely very attractive. You're judging me because just because I'm single and looking.

It's called teasing. You seem to go ga-ga over almost any mention of a female here, so it makes you easy fodder.
potthole Wrote:
Mad Dog Wrote:If that female is ATTRACTIVE and breathing then Yes If she is obese and a minger then NO. I do have standards. I decide if a woman is attractive or not. Stephanie Webb is definitely very attractive. You're judging me because just because I'm single and looking.

It's called teasing. You seem to go ga-ga over almost any mention of a HOT female here, so it makes you easy fodder.
fixed.

I'm a natural born flirt and I love women. I'm definitely not gay. I don't mind teasing, but your style of teasing is kind of rough and you didn't couch it with a smiley. Sooo... how am I supposed to know you are teasing??
Wow, if i was hot wings I would be so pissed right now. Dont worry hot wings, everyone that voted for you is soft headed.
Mad Dog Wrote:
potthole Wrote:It's called teasing. You seem to go ga-ga over almost any mention of a HOT female here, so it makes you easy fodder.
fixed.

I'm a natural born flirt and I love women. I'm definitely not gay. I don't mind teasing, but your style of teasing is kind of rough and you didn't couch it with a smiley. Sooo... how am I supposed to know you are teasing??

When in doubt, assume sarcasm.
potthole Wrote:
Mad Dog Wrote:If that female is ATTRACTIVE and breathing then Yes If she is obese and a minger then NO. I do have standards. I decide if a woman is attractive or not. Stephanie Webb is definitely very attractive. You're judging me because just because I'm single and looking.

It's called teasing. You seem to go ga-ga over almost any mention of a female here, so it makes you easy fodder.
i get irritated over this too. it happens a lot here. mostly because it assumes everyone should care that you think someone is hot.
i don't care if you are horny. nobody here does.

patfromportland Wrote:Wow, if i was hot wings I would be so pissed right now. Dont worry hot wings, everyone that voted for you is soft headed.
i don't know, i mean he's alright, i mean he says some really funny things once in a while, i mean i like his sniper insults, i mean it's nothing personal, i mean i think he's a good guy too...
BUT.....
IF I HHHHAD TO PICK ONE OF THEM...
SOMETIMES...
THE WAY HE OV-ER-EN-UN-CI-ATES...
AND TAKES FOREVER...
TO EX-PLAAAAIIIIN THINGS...
can be annoying.
dingdongyo Wrote:
potthole Wrote:It's called teasing. You seem to go ga-ga over almost any mention of a female here, so it makes you easy fodder.
i get irritated over this too. it happens a lot here. mostly because it assumes everyone should care that you think someone is hot.

Question. What are the three topics most talked about all time? Answer. Sex, Politics and Religion, in that order. I take it you turned your radio off when Freebeer and Hotwings had Dr Skin on as their guest today. I may be wrong but as far as I know Dr. Skin is their most repeated guest, but since you and potthole seem to be such prudes, I doubt you have heard three word of it right? Because if you DID listen to the Dr Skin interview today and enjoyed yourself, I'd be willing to call you a hypocrite. OK everybody..... because dingdongyo and potthole get irritated with "who's hot" and "who's not " talk nobody is allowed to comment on the subject anymore.
Mad Dog Wrote:
dingdongyo Wrote:i get irritated over this too. it happens a lot here. mostly because it assumes everyone should care that you think someone is hot.

Question. What are the three topics most talked about all time? Answer. Sex, Politics and Religion, in that order. I take it you turned your radio off when Freebeer and Hotwings had Dr Skin on as their guest today. I may be wrong but as far as I know Dr. Skin is their most repeated guest, but since you and potthole seem to be such prudes, I doubt you have heard three word of it right? Because if you DID listen to the Dr Skin interview today and enjoyed yourself, I'd be willing to call you a hypocrite. OK everybody..... because dingdongyo and potthole get irritated with "who's hot" and "who's not " talk nobody is allowed to comment on the subject anymore.
MORTAAAALL KOMBAT!!! FIGHT!
Mad Dog Wrote:Question. What are the three topics most talked about all time? Answer. Sex, Politics and Religion, in that order. I take it you turned your radio off when Freebeer and Hotwings had Dr Skin on as their guest today. I may be wrong but as far as I know Dr. Skin is their most repeated guest, but since you and potthole seem to be such prudes, I doubt you have heard three word of it right? Because if you DID listen to the Dr Skin interview today and enjoyed yourself, I'd be willing to call you a hypocrite. OK everybody..... because dingdongyo and potthole get irritated with "who's hot" and "who's not " talk nobody is allowed to comment on the subject anymore.

Ok, now the teeth come out.

I'm not a prude. So long as we don't have a repeat of the whole Slutty Nurse fiasco, I'm fine with talk about sex. Outside of that incident, I've never told anybody that I don't think they should talk about sex or hot girls/guys. I've helped to enforce the Proboard rules about posting of racy photos, to help this place from being shut down by Proboards, but that's it. I have no issues with Mr. Skin interviews or discussions about them.

I just find it slightly annoying when you try to hit on any girl on here that you might think is attractive. It really makes you look like a desperate, pathetic person. You're single, looking for a girl, and lonely. I get it. I don't need to see you tripping over yourself to tell some random female on here that you think she's hot. Newsflash- it's not going to get you any tail.