Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Smallbanians Unite!
How come we don't have our own local board in the I Can't Wait To Talk About forum? "Haarumph" to quote Old Man Hot Wings.
Mud Room Donna Wrote:How come we don't have our own local board in the I Can't Wait To Talk About forum? "Haarumph" to quote Old Man Hot Wings.

we don't have our own board there because we aren't enough of a following yet, so say the mods... If we start posting in that side of the board more adamantly, we might be granted our own little space...
Well then we should definitely get on that! Go on, peachs, we're right behind you.
Checking in from Troy. Formally of Albany. I don't like the Rock goddess either, but now I feel bad that Christa is here. My problem is not her voice, but A. the fact that its another thing I have to hear that is not FBHW. B. I don't give a sh1t about any of "news" she mentions C. How the hell can you just go calling yourself a Rock Goddess, wtf?
How can you just go call yourself bobloblaw?
Well, I am a lawyer, and I take myself very seriously. VERY seriously.
[drop]good for you[/drop]
bobloblaw Wrote:Well, I am a lawyer, and I take myself very seriously. VERY seriously.

Now I can't stop saying, boblobboblob boblob law! boblobbobloboblob...
burnking, do you watch Arrested Development? its a reference
burnking Wrote:Well then we should definitely get on that! Go on, peachs, we're right behind you.

hah nice one.. I post there ALL the time...
bobloblaw Wrote:burnking, do you watch Arrested Development? its a reference

Your probably the 5th person in the last month that has made reference to that show or told me to watch it. I really need to get my hands on the 1st season.
You can actually watch them all online, albeit not in the greatest quality and with a few commericals, but here it is. http://arresteddevelopment.msn.com/

It's an amazing show, that you must watch from Pilot to Season Three finale. There is no jumping around and no hopping off the bus, unless you truly don;t like it. But I haven't seen anybody give it a serious chance w/o getting hooked.
That's why I hear. I'll add it to my list. I also have to start and finish Lost, get caught up on House, and start the Fringe.
Crista! You talk faster now!!
Mud Room Donna Wrote:Crista! You talk faster now!!

I noticed too!! I was listening the other day on the way to work and instead of wanting to violently paint the inside of the car with vomit, I smiled because she sounds like a normal person now!
Peachs Wrote:

I noticed too!! I was listening the other day on the way to work and instead of wanting to violently paint the inside of the car with vomit, I smiled because she sounds like a normal person now!

What an incredibly vivid discription!
I noticed this the other day - it's a THOUSAND times more tolerable now!
Peachs Wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHA! That has to be the best compliment ever!

Good to know that I don't sound like a short-busser anymore. ;-) Let me know if you guys have any more suggestions.

And as for the name "Rock Goddess": In radio, THEY name YOU. My name is Crista Leigh. Rock Goddess was bestowed upon me by the people who sign my paychecks. Note the correlation.

I can assure you that I am not, in fact, a divine being.
And don't worry that I occasionally read the forum. Please continue to speak freely, be it good or bad. In any event, it makes for good conversation while I'm between teaching classes at my other job!
Crista Leigh Wrote:I can assure you that I am not, in fact, a divine being.

Well don't sell yourself short just yet.
are you all homos?????I could care less what crista leigh talks about or how fast or slow she does it. Her voice sounds damn hot and thats a good thing to hear early in the morning. As for BJ. How the hell does this joke have a job in radio? He sounds like hes 2 and man please give up the sports you dont have a clue what the hell your talking about. If i want the scores ill read the paper. i dont need your amatuerish opinions DICK.
I believe this was called Smallbanians Unite, not be a d-bag and alienate others. You're absolutely right, we're all homos for discussing something specific to Albany. Keep up the good work, you're doing great.
Hey burnking - Since I can only smite/exalt once an hour, and you've got 15, whereas the turdknocker has -3, know that while I'm giving him my OFFICIAL point, you're getting an honorary +1.
burnking Wrote:I believe this was called Smallbanians Unite, not be a d-bag and alienate others. You're absolutely right, we're all homos for discussing something specific to Albany. Keep up the good work, you're doing great.

Shhh shhh shhhhhh-- someone's actually giving me a compliment here!
hotzester Wrote:Hey burnking - Since I can only smite/exalt once an hour, and you've got 15, whereas the turdknocker has -3, know that while I'm giving him my OFFICIAL point, you're getting an honorary +1.

Thanks zester, even though it's honorary, I still appreciate it!

Crista Leigh Wrote:Shhh shhh shhhhhh-- someone's actually giving me a compliment here!

Ehhh, it was kind of a crap sandwich. You don't need back-handed compliments from the peanut gallery.
Crista Leigh Wrote:Shhh shhh shhhhhh-- someone's actually giving me a compliment here!

grasping at straws, eh? Wink
Hey all this is my first post here. What better way to say hello then join in with I hate the rock goddess as well. does she have to talk like she is talking to a bunch of slow mingers? Lets not forget BJ does that idiot really think he is a part of the show? love this board.and the FBHW show. Sad
Thanks for wasting your first post by spouting out everything that was already said. Next are you going to tell us that our economy isn't what it used to be? Welcome to the board, you minger.
usahole Wrote:I hate the rock goddess as well.

i love you.
Crista, feel free to verbally punch him in the ovaries.
So i guess burnking is "that guy" the hero that finds the woman of the board and wants to save her from all the mean bad guys, In hopes of impressing her,with hopes of dipping his lil fella in the stank hole, Well You can be my hero anyday burnking.
Great now i just wasted my 3rd post!!! fighting with message board tough guy.
usahole Wrote:Great now i just wasted my 3rd post!!! fighting with message board tough guy.

and you're "that other guy".
usahole Wrote:So i guess burnking is "that guy" the hero that finds the woman of the board and wants to save her from all the mean bad guys, In hopes of impressing her,with hopes of dipping his lil fella in the stank hole, Well You can be my hero anyday burnking.

Biff, potthole, and fellow board members, I'm more excited than Andy Dick when he accidentally left the plunger in the toilet. I was fortunate enough on this crappy Monday morning to read a post that was attempting to burn me... the burnking. This makes less sense than Britney Spears. Of all the people to pick on, like Titan, who may not deserve it, or Dr. Stupid, who definitely deserves it, he picks me, the one that will definitely fight back. Maybe next time when you want to release some aggression because your dog turned you down yet again for a midnight rendezvous, you should pull your fingers out of your mouth and use that gray squishy thing in between your ears and choose an easier target. Like u-s f'ing a-hole said, "I like popcorn!" I'm burnking, and that's what I think.
DUN DUN!

That's your new opinion! From Burnking!

DUUUUNNN!

/couldn't resist
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
burnking Wrote:
usahole Wrote:So i guess burnking is "that guy" the hero that finds the woman of the board and wants to save her from all the mean bad guys, In hopes of impressing her,with hopes of dipping his lil fella in the stank hole, Well You can be my hero anyday burnking.

Biff, potthole, and fellow board members, I'm more excited than Andy Dick when he accidentally left the plunger in the toilet. I was fortunate enough on this crappy Monday morning to read a post that was attempting to burn me... the burnking. This makes less sense than Britney Spears. Of all the people to pick on, like Titan, who may not deserve it, or Dr. Stupid, who definitely deserves it, he picks me, the one that will definitely fight back. Maybe next time when you want to release some aggression because your dog turned you down yet again for a midnight rendezvous, you should pull your fingers out of your mouth and use that gray squishy thing in between your ears and choose an easier target. Like u-s f'ing a-hole said, "I like popcorn!" I'm burnking, and that's what I think.

Exalt!!

Edit: +1 for you now burnking, but usahole will get all my smites for the rest of today.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
usahole Wrote:does she have to talk like she is talking to a bunch of slow mingers?

apparently, i'm talking to geniuses such as yourself. thanks for clearing that up for me. Wink