Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's See the Animals
sunshyne Wrote:Thndrkttn, your pets are adorable! they look so happy, even when dressed up in rabbit ears!

Thank you! There were a ridiculous amount of treats involved in the taking of the easter pics. Smile
hotzester Wrote:Say hi to your motha for me, okay?

Hey cat, I like your fur. That looks really good on you.

These words are spoken at least four times daily.
That's what she said.
Quote:Hey cat, I like your fur. That looks really good on you.

These words are spoken at least four times daily.

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who does this. Every day I say to the dogs, "Hey dog, how's it goin'? I like your collar, dog."
This is Pepper (a/k/a you little mfer . . . get out of my damn trash!!)

[Image: Christmas08061.jpg]
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Hey cat, I like your spots, they look good on you. Now get out of the effing trash.
Thanks for my laugh of the day!
sunshyne Wrote:Hey cat, I like your spots, they look good on you. Now get out of the effing trash.

+1
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Gary (aka dammitt, but can't have the kid going around saying that)

[Image: DSCI0034-1.jpg]

[Image: DSCI0032.jpg]

[Image: DSCI0005-1.jpg]

[Image: DSCI0028.jpg]

[Image: DSCI0020_1.jpg]

[Image: DSCI0024.jpg]

he also thinks anytime someone lays down on the couch you're challenging him to a lazy contest

C.A.T (aka chubby tubby... that pic was taken when she lived with me in-laws, she even bigger now)
[Image: IMG_0327-1.jpg]

Zoey (aka dewey, thats how my boy says it)

[Image: CIMG0948_1.jpg]

[Image: 10-29-08_1108-1.jpg]
life savers candy only really work if you have diabetes
imatoolhed46n2//imatoolhed dudeguy
TOYKO!! R.I.P. the alien gus
I can't believe that cat lets you put clothes on him like that!!!Love it!!!! The one with the lights reminds me of Christmas Vacation....."What's that smell? Fried pussycat."
yeah, I dress mine up too....
He's a soccer star! And you better not eff with his ball! Little guy thinks he's a vicious dog....big baby.
[Image: SDC10015-1.jpg]
Harry's mortal enemy is the basketball. He really doesn't like anything bigger than him and Mr. Spaulding seems to strike a nerve. I've never seen him get more vicious than when he's trampeling that damn thing.
Precious little pepper shit in my bathroom this morning. I found myself sounding like Allyson for a moment or ten . . . I swear I will kick a cat.
My little Tipsy did the same, she pooped in the bathtub. I know it was her cause Sassy has a cone on her head and it makes jumping through the shower curtain unlikely. I hate it, I just scooped the box yesterday too! When these cats are gone we will have no more inside cats.
[Image: harryandquinn.jpg]

Harry finally coming to grips with his cousin Quinn.
0rz0ski Wrote:Frisco, border collie/sheltie mix. He's rather old, I think he's 11 or 12. He can't get up on the kitchen floor because he has a bad leg, so he lays on the rug most of the day.
[Image: 3131628211_8036eaf13f.jpg]

Next, the guineas, Latte and Bear. When our old guineas, Kona and Expresso, died, my sister was fairly devastated, so for her birthday last year, I went to Meijer and found her a female that she named Latte. Naturally, this happened....
[Image: 3131699091_97ab0f9ce9.jpg]
Yep, she was pregnant, and ended up having 5 babies (one didn't make it). We gave all but one of them away, and she was named "Bear."

[Image: 3131628671_a6e35856f6_m.jpg]
Momma and Bear today.

Bear's right flank is white, but she kept moving around because she thought I had food for her, so I couldn't get a clear shot.

Last, there is the b*tch...I mean, bird. Houdini. I hate her, she hates most of us, except for my brother. She's a black masked lovebird that has a taste for flesh.
[Image: 3132456166_333f9cfab1_m.jpg]
She seriously hates me. Look at that beady eye, full of hate...

Did you adopt frisco from the sheltie shelter? i knew a dog with the same name that looked just like your frisco but they had to give him away. it would be cool if i could tell them that he found a good home.
THE EVER LOVING JAYDETHESPAZ
Curtis is a great name for a cat! I had a cat in the 70s I named Jackson (after Jackson Browne). He was one cool cat. And yes, I'm old. So, have some respect. *waves rolling pin*

This is Buddy's official portrait:

[Image: Buddy_1.jpg]

This is Buddy in the new kitten's (Maggie) bed:

[Image: Buddyinthekittensbed.jpg]

This is Maggie. I rescuced her last June, screaming at the top of her lungs from across the street at 11pm on a work night. She always looks ticked off, but that's just her markings. Smile

[Image: AreallylittleMaggie.jpg]

Maggie, a few months on down the road:

[Image: Maggieonbed0908.jpg]

And Honey, who could give a rats-ass less about either of them:

[Image: HoneySummer08.jpg]
The White Zone is for loading and unloading only. If you have to load or unload, go to the White Zone. You'll love it. It's a way of life.
jaydethespaz Wrote:Did you adopt frisco from the sheltie shelter? i knew a dog with the same name that looked just like your frisco but they had to give him away. it would be cool if i could tell them that he found a good home.

I don't really remember much about getting him. We got him as a pup, and the only thing I remember about the place was that it was a farm with lot of other puppies running around outside.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
whatwouldzappasay Wrote:Curtis is a great name for a cat! I had a cat in the 70s I named Jackson (after Jackson Browne). He was one cool cat. And yes, I'm old. So, have some respect. *waves rolling pin*

This is Buddy's official portrait:

[Image: Buddy_1.jpg]

Kitten Maggie looks pissed.
This is Buddy in the new kitten's (Maggie) bed:

[Image: Buddyinthekittensbed.jpg]

This is Maggie. I rescuced her last June, screaming at the top of her lungs from across the street at 11pm on a work night. She always looks ticked off, but that's just her markings. Smile

[Image: AreallylittleMaggie.jpg]

Maggie, a few months on down the road:

[Image: Maggieonbed0908.jpg]

And Honey, who could give a rats-ass less about either of them:

[Image: HoneySummer08.jpg]
We fostered a pregnant stray dog from the local humane society. She had 8 puppies. 4 black ones, 2 ivory ones, a brown one, and a brindle one. It was impossible to not get attached to a couple of them. We adopted two of them. The brindle which we named Sinbad because since he was born, he was off exploring and getting into things, and then Big Boy, who was the biggest of the entire litter. He's Yellow Lab, that's obvious. It was just a nick name for him, and well... we never changed the name. The mother was a black Rat Terrier, so I guess that makes Big Boy a new breed.....LAB RAT? Sinbad looks like part Boxer or something, I don't even know. It's hard to believe they are brothers but it's true. Dogs can have different sperm donors....and she obviously did! There was a pug looking one, etc. etc. It was definately the variety pack type puppy litter.

It's easier for me to just link the galleries instead of attaching photos

http://www.goklicker.com/photos/puppies/puppies.html

Sinbad and Big Boy

http://www.goklicker.com/photos/Ourpuppies/index.html
Oh my word, they are simply adorable. Eight puppies?? Ellie doesn't look big enough to have eight!
I'm sure they all made it to a happy home.
This is my boarder collie, Anna
[Image: 100_2556.jpg]

And this dog, someone droped it off and we don't know what she is. We are kind of thinking shes got Austrailan shepard and Lab but any suggestions?

[Image: 100_2742.jpg]

[Image: 100_2724.jpg]
Here are a few pictures of Woodbridge Where's My Ale our english bulldog.

[Image: 3219014540_bde1cc80e4_o.jpg]

[Image: 3218162519_ff264009e3_o.jpg]

From a few months ago.
[Image: 2008220205_30af3dc1ca_b.jpg]
I'm so goth, I shit bats.
Fuster, you have no idea how loudly I'm laughing in a mixture of shock and humor. Poor Woodbridge, although he usually drove my allergies crazy, I miss the slobber-beast.
Woodbridge rocked despite the number of times he tried to nip me.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
[Image: harry013.jpg]

Harry taken down a Canadien.
I feel the need to revive this thread because i didn't notice it the first time around.
[Image: 922.jpg]
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
This isn't mine, but I thought this thread could use some cute animals:
[Image: ottermom.jpg]
fustercluck Wrote:Here are a few pictures of Woodbridge Where's My Ale our english bulldog.

[Image: 3219014540_bde1cc80e4_o.jpg]

[Image: 3218162519_ff264009e3_o.jpg]

From a few months ago.
[Image: 2008220205_30af3dc1ca_b.jpg]

I crack myself up.
I'm so goth, I shit bats.
I remember being both horrified and entertained when I first saw that post.
[Image: 4793_628694055295_38407301_36510086_5571717_n.jpg]

This pic is horrible, mostly because my phone's camera sucks, but this is my cat trying to drink my beer. If I thought it would calm him down, I'd probably have just given it to him.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."