Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
where is the best of podcast>
From what I can gather people are wondering if there will ever be a chance for us to get segments from a few years ago. If we're in the podcast forum that means we have the podcast. We have our large library of past stuff. But since this best of CD has been on the backburner for a few years now people are wondering if there will be a chance to hear some really old stuff from before they started listening to the show or at least something that is old enough it'd feel new now.

Obviously, they're not required to ever upload any best of but when they say they're going to over the holidays and all we get is December 2008 stuff then it shouldn't be a shock to see people a tad bummed out. That's it. No one pitched a massive fit.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
Hey, it got me through a few days and I thought it was cool to hear the Chinese Restaurant again. DTZ and NTT were a little anti-climatic, the fun of those is playing along and I remembered all the answers. It was nice to have something though.
Just to be fair, I think it was Joe who loaded the podcasts, but I'm not sure? Was Joe on vacation? - Seriously, I don't know.

I don't want to be ungrateful for the effort, but I do want to say that in any case, I'd love to hear some classic FBHW, whether vacation best-of podcasts or not.