Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crosby the Bitch
I was watching a Caps game where one of the Caps got into a little shoving match and Ovechkin came in and tied up the other player. I'm not trying to say anything other than Crosby would never do that, and that definitely lends to him being a bit of a bitch.
burnking Wrote:...I'm not trying to say anything other than Crosby would never do that, and that definitely lends to him being a bit of a bitch.

Really?

flyersfantn Wrote:I would love to see a Pens fan try to defend this shit.

[flash=350,287]http://www.youtube.com/v/cAle37zwhyA&hl=en[/flash]

not only is crosby the thrid man in (which is the only way he ever tries to throw a few, when somebody else has got the guy tied up) he then tries to shove his fist up the guys ass...and when that doesnt work he gives him a shot in the nuts.

EDIT: (or are you saying Crosby is a bit of a bitch?)
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
I should've explained further. Ovechkin wasn't taking a cheapshot, he was jumping into the fray to help a teammate. That's what I don't think Crosby would do, at risk of actually having to fight. I'm agreeing that Crosby can be a bitch.
burnking Wrote:I should've explained further. Ovechkin wasn't taking a cheapshot, he was jumping into the fray to help a teammate. That's what I don't think Crosby would do, at risk of actually having to fight. I'm agreeing that Crosby can be a bitch.

I'm thinking my biggest problem with Crosby is the hype.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Rock Monster Wrote:I'm thinking my biggest problem with Crosby is the hype.

Well it's not like he's having a terrible season. Whether or not you actually think he's injured or not, he's missed a bunch of games due to injury and he's still tied with Ovechkin for second most points in the league. Of course, Ovechkin is running away with goals.
alpacafarmer Wrote:oh yea... any pens fans pissed therion got booted? wtf the man earned the right to try and straighten the ship after only a few bad months... what did they expect lookin malone and hossa and not having gonchar till 2 days ago and whittney the first 2 months??

I missed this... I'm a little upset they got rid of Therion. I know they have to blame someone and it usually falls on the coach, but you're right, I think he's earned some time to see if he can straighten things out.
I missed the Red Wings game last night so I went to NHL.com to check the scores. Top headline after a few minor trades? "Crosby misses practice" WTF NHL? Next up "Crosby spanks it in the shower while fantasizing about Ryan Seacrest" or "Crosby washes the dishes" EFF that is annoying.
Well that's because the league has a boner for Crosby all the time and they have a vendetta against the Wings.
Ha, the NHL got an ARB.
Jan 29th, 2009 - Crosby 1st star on NHL.com with 1g and 3a. Cammalleri 2nd star with a hat trick.

This means that it's safe to assume that whoever score more points, NHL.com will make them a higher star for the day, right?

Today - Crosby 1st star with 1g and 1a. Arnason 2nd star with 3a.

WTF? Undecided
I guess 1g = 2a. Since Crosby is apparently a bigger name than Arnason, tie goes to him.
burnking Wrote:I guess 1g = 2a. Since Crosby is apparently a bigger name than Arnason, tie goes to him.

That could be, but how does that explain Jan 29th?
Rock Monster Wrote:
burnking Wrote:I guess 1g = 2a. Since Crosby is apparently a bigger name than Arnason, tie goes to him.

That could be, but how does that explain Jan 29th?

Perhaps the voters had eaten a bowl of meth?
6 straight dosent lie.. lets go pens
alpacafarmer Wrote:6 straight dosent lie.. lets go pens

They are on one heck of a hot streak right now. They better keep it up if they want to make the playoffs. If they slip at all, they could be back in 10th really quickly.
Thanks for jinxing it alpaca.
burnking Wrote:Thanks for jinxing it alpaca.

Not yet. Another win last night...
Yeah, I meant to take that back this morning but forgot. Sid had another 2 points, too. Bitch or not, he's playing well.
haha... i know it... what i cant believe is that the have tore off 6 straight but if they had not gone on the steak.... wow.. 6th place by a point... 11th place is like a lose away!! this is gonna be an awesome month of hockey!!
FUSTERCLUCK Wrote:You would think Jesus plays hockey the way the NHL blows sunshine up his ass. Let him earn the "next Great One" title.

just out of curiosity.. how many games have you seen sid play?
Well a loss was bound to happen, still put up a good fight. Nice little comeback.
alpacafarmer Wrote:
FUSTERCLUCK Wrote:You would think Jesus plays hockey the way the NHL blows sunshine up his ass. Let him earn the "next Great One" title.

just out of curiosity.. how many games have you seen sid play?

What does that have to do with the NHL blowing him? personally, I have seen enough Pens games (prolly 6 or so this year) to know that he's not even the best player on his team, let alone the NHL.
Rock Monster Wrote:
alpacafarmer Wrote:just out of curiosity.. how many games have you seen sid play?

What does that have to do with the NHL blowing him? personally, I have seen enough Pens games (prolly 6 or so this year) to know that he's not even the best player on his team, let alone the NHL.

the reason i wondered is i was curious if he had any knowledge of crosby other than the finals last year.. sid is by far the best player on his team. even when hes more than 2 or 3 passes away ( which constitutes an assist ) he is affecting the play in numerious ways. malkin is an amazing passer and can take control of a game when he wants to.. but every aspect of crosbys game and great. he does the things that no one notices other than those who watch him on a regular basis and not just on tv but in person where you can see the whole rink and watch a play develop. ive been a season ticket holder here in the burg for 3 seasons now and i gotta say he is not only the best player on his team but at 20 ( or however old he is ) hes one of the best players in the league and getting better.
burnking Wrote:Well a loss was bound to happen, still put up a good fight. Nice little comeback.

yea.. to at least get 1 point out of that game is nice
alpacafarmer Wrote:
Rock Monster Wrote:What does that have to do with the NHL blowing him? personally, I have seen enough Pens games (prolly 6 or so this year) to know that he's not even the best player on his team, let alone the NHL.

the reason i wondered is i was curious if he had any knowledge of crosby other than the finals last year.. sid is by far the best player on his team. even when hes more than 2 or 3 passes away ( which constitutes an assist ) he is affecting the play in numerious ways. malkin is an amazing passer and can take control of a game when he wants to.. but every aspect of crosbys game and great. he does the things that no one notices other than those who watch him on a regular basis and not just on tv but in person where you can see the whole rink and watch a play develop. ive been a season ticket holder here in the burg for 3 seasons now and i gotta say he is not only the best player on his team but at 20 ( or however old he is ) hes one of the best players in the league and getting better.

I disagree, VERY much... Crosby sucks on defense. He is a very good offensive player, but his defense leaves much to be desired. Just look at his +/- rating. It's +7. Malkin has a +18. GREAT players (such as Datsyuk) have a +29. Even Sid's coach knows he isn't good on the D side. He gets less than 1 min of shorthanded time a game. Datsyuk gets close to 2 minutes.

Until Crosby grows up, starts respecting the game, and gets better on Defense, he will never be in the top 10 players in the league.
I think it's looking more and more like Pens v Flyers in the first round, with Flyers getting the 4th seed and home ice advantage. should be good.
flyersfantn Wrote:I think it's looking more and more like Pens v Flyers in the first round, with Flyers getting the 4th seed and home ice advantage. should be good.

I don't see Pitt getting the 5 seed. They are only 2 pts up of Montreal, and the Habs have 2 games in hand. Also, the tear that the Pens are on has to end sometime. (doesn't it?) I see them finishing as the 7th seed. (which is better than I thought they would do.)
Imray_Pinasheep Wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c53DZ9iHrJE
While going through this thread again I finally watched this video. Crosby looks like a stupid douche in this thing. Not as stupid as he did giving the guy the reach under ball punch, but very close. Grow a set of nuts Crosby and square up with the guy before "fighting" him. Hell even old man Claude Lemieux fights better than that.
Rock Monster Wrote:
alpacafarmer Wrote:the reason i wondered is i was curious if he had any knowledge of crosby other than the finals last year.. sid is by far the best player on his team. even when hes more than 2 or 3 passes away ( which constitutes an assist ) he is affecting the play in numerious ways. malkin is an amazing passer and can take control of a game when he wants to.. but every aspect of crosbys game and great. he does the things that no one notices other than those who watch him on a regular basis and not just on tv but in person where you can see the whole rink and watch a play develop. ive been a season ticket holder here in the burg for 3 seasons now and i gotta say he is not only the best player on his team but at 20 ( or however old he is ) hes one of the best players in the league and getting better.

I disagree, VERY much... Crosby sucks on defense. He is a very good offensive player, but his defense leaves much to be desired. Just look at his +/- rating. It's +7. Malkin has a +18. GREAT players (such as Datsyuk) have a +29. Even Sid's coach knows he isn't good on the D side. He gets less than 1 min of shorthanded time a game. Datsyuk gets close to 2 minutes.

Until Crosby grows up, starts respecting the game, and gets better on Defense, he will never be in the top 10 players in the league.

1st off sorry i havent been on.. i got booted and an 80% warning for making fun of potthole.. the mods got skin as thick as the shims i used to use for takin a tolerence of .oooooooooo1 when i worked for a company who had the bid for makin nukes... look up twosix in saxonburg pa if you dont belive me....

crosbys plus minus sucks cause gonchar and whittney where hurt all year.... then whittney was traded 2 weeks ago.. malkin had the only good defensemen all season workin with him all season. so put no faith in that number... i watch the pen most games... crosbys the better player..
alpacafarmer Wrote:crosbys plus minus sucks cause gonchar and whittney where hurt all year.... then whittney was traded 2 weeks ago.. malkin had the only good defensemen all season workin with him all season. so put no faith in that number...

When a coach purposely matches up D and Forwards, they match them up against the better lines on the other team, and they match up thier best players (offense and defense) against the other team. When the Wings play against the Caps, you can bet your ass that they try to match Pavel and Lidstrom up against Ovechkin. To say that Malkin plays with the better D, you just helped prove my point that Malkin is better than Crosby (in the coaches eyes also)
It shouldn't matter if his supporting cast of linesmen are injured or not. Datsuyk plays just as well when Holmstrom is injured. Nobody doubts that Crosby is a good player, but I wouldn't take him over Datsuyk or Zetterberg. I think the NHL perpetuates Crosby's "greatness" and wants him to save the league after they effed up and shut down the league for a season. Crosby gives them a chance to regain some fans. It's sad because he's not the best player in the league but the NHL doesn't want people to know that.
cuppie Wrote:...It's sad because he's not the best player in the league but the NHL doesn't want people to know that.

+1
alpacafarmer Wrote:
Rock Monster Wrote:I really don't think he flops that much. That's not the problem. It's the cheap shots, like the video that was shown (I think in this thread) and the slashes to the back of the legs when the refs not looking.

Seriously, a 21 year old millionare without a house? Is he not planning on staying in Pittsburgh?

haha.. yea hes staying. mario if friends with his dad and being that he was just 17 i think when he came to the burg mario took him in and they are pretty much best buddies.. ive hear he is house shopping but for what is is now?? 4 years hes been living in his bacment!! lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCJzxatp0...re=related

Dang I can flame this D-bag all night but it is a waste of time...

P.s I love the dive he takes on the face-off at :43 ROFL
zeppelin2 Wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCJzxatp0...re=related

...but you're going to do it anyway! lolz!!1!
zeppelin2 Wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCJzxatp0...re=related

As much as I don't respect Sid, this video is crap. You could make one for just about any player in the league.
just thought id bring this thread back up... dont want all you to forget what you said about crosby
Go to NHL.com to still see how much the league wants the Crosby/Pens to win the Cup. "Is Crosby Perfect" has got to be the most biased piece of crap I've ever read. Crosby is a great player, I do not argue that point. My beef is with how the NHL is parading this guy as the Messiah and the video that this thread started with shows what dick he can be on the ice. That's the kind of thing the Blackhawks were doing in game 4 against the Wings.
The only guy I remember getting this kind of hype was Eric Lindros and he went off the deep end when he couldn't live up to it.
Did you see the bitch stick Maltby while he was in the congratulations line at the end of the game?

Crosby is a bitch. A little bitch.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
admin Wrote:Did you see the bitch stick Maltby while he was in the congratulations line at the end of the game?

I did, and I also saw him admit to why he did it like the little bitch he is. I hope Kronwall rips his head off for that one tonight. Crysby needs to man up and stop being such a pussy.
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
admin Wrote:Did you see the bitch stick Maltby while he was in the congratulations line at the end of the game?

Glad to know the NHL wants this kind of classy player to be their poster-child.

I hope he takes on square between the eyes tonight.