Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crosby the Bitch
Crosbitch isn't even the best player on his team. While Malkin must taking lessons from Crosbitch to go after Zetterberg the way he did at the end, he is a much better player than Pube Face #87.
Dear Crosby,

My balls…your face…

(Picture included)

The End!

[Image: Football_to_face.gif]
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
alpacafarmer Wrote:just thought id bring this thread back up... dont want all you to forget what you said about crosby

That he’s the most overpaid and overrated player in possibly all of pro sports? But he still doesn’t play as cheap as Malkin, what a joke that DB is!
:lol:
The best team won. It's unfortunate that it had to go to the team that had Crosby and Malkin. All in all it was a great series. Congrats to the Pens! They earned it!
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I don't know why but i am getting a slight feeling that a lot of people here don't like crosby...
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
So, did anybody else notice that it appears that Cindy snubbed most of the players during the post-game handshake? The fans at the Joe noticed, and boy could you hear them boo. Classy guy, I tell ya.
alpacafarmer Wrote::lol:

What did Cindy do? That’s right the pussy was hurt! And he is a poor sport or just stupid (
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/playoffs/2009/news?id=4256759" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/playoffs/ ... id=4256759</a><!-- m -->)
Agreed with Biff, better team won, but that doesn't mean it was a bitchless team.
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Detroit is still the better HEALTHY team.
[Image: waaah.jpg]
Wiener Poopie Wrote:Detroit is still the better HEALTHY team.

That is exactly it. Injuries killed them because a bunch of guys who weren't used to playing that late and intensely into the season had to step up and it exhausted them.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
thats funny cause no one was sayin " we were lucky last year when malkin and crosby and malone were injured in the finals... they played but were maybe at about 65%..

and im so tired of hearing crying about the lidstrom handshake.. holy crap!
i honestly want someone to tell me.. with evidence.. not message board hate.. why you all hate crosby.. since hes been 13 yrs old hes had a camera on him and not one of you can post a video of him bein a dick.. ( aside from a fight or something in a game cause EVERYONE in the league has done something stupid on the ice )
alpacafarmer Wrote:i honestly want someone to tell me.. with evidence.. not message board hate.. why you all hate crosby.. since hes been 13 yrs old hes had a camera on him and not one of you can post a video of him bein a dick.. ( aside from a fight or something in a game cause EVERYONE in the league has done something stupid on the ice )

Are you fucking kidding me?
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
alpacafarmer Wrote:i honestly want someone to tell me.. with evidence.. not message board hate.. why you all hate crosby.. since hes been 13 yrs old hes had a camera on him and not one of you can post a video of him bein a dick.. ( aside from a fight or something in a game cause EVERYONE in the league has done something stupid on the ice )

Let's see, just from the Finals...

...There was that time he smacked one of the Wings with his stick while skating past the team as they shook hands after a win (Game 1, I believe).

...Then there was that slash to the knees he gave, I believe in Game 5.

..Oh! And then there was the awesome way in which he didn't shake any of the hands of the Red Wings when both teams lined up to shake hands at the end of Game 7!

Seriously? He snubs players and there is video evidence. He ganged up on a guy in a fight that he was not invloved in and took a massive cheap shot and there is video evidence. He generally whines about everything on the ice and the other PLAYERS believe this to be true as well. How about he shut up play clean hockey and show some class that is expected of a team Capitan? I don't think much of this would be a huge issue if he didn't have that C on his jersey, but it comes with extra responsibility that he clearly doesn't care about.
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
you are soooo blowing stupid stuff out of proportion because your team lost... did you think draper is dirty cause he elbowed stall in the face after the whistle?? cause i dont... its called hockey... is osgood cheap for faking a facemask malfunction??? nope... its called being a cafty veteran.. is kronwall dirty for lighting guys up when their not lookin or touching the puck??? nope right place at the right time... seriously... you can hate him cause hes good but holy cow!
does that mean all the vererans who have played with him and have nothing but the utmost respect for him are all wrong?? hes not even my favorite player by far but what you all say is soooo stupid..
hey pothole.. did you know maltby was talking shit long after the game was over and then he got hit for it????
I hate him because he is a whiny bitch who doesn't respect the game or the fact that he is susposed to be the representative for his entire team. Also I didn't bring up anything about the wings except the handshake deal because as CAPITAN he should be the first person in line, no excuses. You do not gang up in a fight, it is one of the unwritten rules of hockey, and you especially do not gang up by taking cheap shots at a players back. I know others do it, but I have never seen a team capitan disrespect the game as much as Crosby does.

Also it has nothing to do with the Wings for me, I thought Crosby was a bitch and a terrible capitan long before the 08 playoffs ever began.
No kidding. Yzerman may not have won a Cup as early as Crosby, but he knew how to be a captain. What he did by snubbing Lidstrom, Maltby and the others is inexcusable. At least the Wings had enough class not to cry to the press about it, and were even willing to give him a pass. THAT's class.
Where would we be without the agitators of the world attaching the electrodes of knowledge to the nipples of ignorance?
alpacafarmer Wrote:hey pothole.. did you know maltby was talking shit long after the game was over and then he got hit for it????

I hadn't heard that, actually. Let's say that was actually the case, there are still two other prime examples from the Finals that you can't refute.
professorpinasheep Wrote:No kidding. Yzerman may not have won a Cup as early as Crosby, but he knew how to be a captain. What he did by snubbing Lidstrom, Maltby and the others is inexcusable. At least the Wings had enough class not to cry to the press about it, and were even willing to give him a pass. THAT's class.

Shoot, I even think that Hossa made sure to go through the line and shake the hands of the Pens. If anybody were to snub the other team, I'd think that he would be the one!
first i can believe zdunlkee would say he dosent respect the game! 40 yr old veterans comment about what a student of the game he is!!

as far as the handshake like goes why would he diss lidstrom?? lidstrom is a pimp and no one dosent like him! thats just silly! should he have been 1st in line... probably.. did it mean he has no respect for the game and was disrespecting the wings????? um..... sounds like sour grapes to me
alpacafarmer Wrote:first i can believe zdunlkee would say he dosent respect the game! 40 yr old veterans comment about what a student of the game he is!!

as far as the handshake like goes why would he diss lidstrom?? lidstrom is a pimp and no one dosent like him! thats just silly! should he have been 1st in line... probably.. did it mean he has no respect for the game and was disrespecting the wings????? um..... sounds like sour grapes to me

Being a good student of the game and respecting the game are two completly different things.

I dont think you understand that as Capitan of his team he needs to be above the petty shit that he does. He has responsibilities that the other players do not have. He chose to take them on when he accepted the capitan position, and he needs to follow through with them. The capitan is susposed to set an example for the team, much like Lidstrom does for the Wings, Scott Niedermayer does for the Ducks, and Chris Clark does for the Capitals. Hell I look through the list of current capitans and caned find another one who disrespects the game even close to as much as Crosby does.

As a side note, this thread started long before this years playoffs even began. So how this could even be sour grapes when the Wings had the cup at the beginning of this thread is beyond me. Crosby is a great player and I would never argue that, but he is a bad capitan.

Just a question farmer, how much hockey do you actually watch? The wings may be my favorite team, but I watch a lot more games than just theirs. I would guess I watched at least 150 games this year probably closer to 175 and I try to watch as many games as I can every year because I like good hockey.
wow... i think this thread is on it's way to touchy subject lol
alpacafarmer Wrote:40 yr old veterans comment about what a student of the game he is!!

who would that be? Super Mario?
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
alpacafarmer Wrote:40 yr old veterans comment about what a student of the game he is!!

hey now, leave mario out of this... he has his own business to attend to ...

[Image: mario-dealer.gif]

or if you mean Lemieux...
[Image: lemieux.jpg]
leave this to be the last time he is referred to in association with crosby. Mario Lemieux is one of the best hockey players ever in the history of ever.
I may not be a huge pens fan but I do respect awesomeness.
not a fan
Philly Mike Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:

hey now, leave mario out of this... he has his own business to attend to ...

[Image: mario-dealer.gif]

or if you mean Lemieux...
[Image: lemieux.jpg]
leave this to be the last time he is referred to in association with crosby. Mario Lemieux is one of the best hockey players ever in the history of ever.
I may not be a huge pens fan but I do respect awesomeness.

Now Lemieux is a player that deserved the C, but if he is the one saying student of the game it doesn't count cause he owns the pens.
lol he can still do as he wishes, he earned it after playing his ass off while very sick. Missing half a season and still making as many goals as he has shows guts and a great player.
alpacafarmer Wrote:as far as the handshake like goes why would he diss lidstrom?? lidstrom is a pimp and no one dosent like him! thats just silly! should he have been 1st in line... probably..

There's no probably about it. That's what a captain does, no questions asked. Even back in the day, when players HATED each other and spent as much time punching as they did skating, they still shook hands at the end. Like men, not petulant little boys who've been handed the keys to the kingdom.

alpacafarmer Wrote:it mean he has no respect for the game and was disrespecting the wings????? um..... sounds like sour grapes to me

Uh, refusing to shake someone's hand after a hard-fought series is one the clearest signs of disrespect, aside from just plain spitting in someone's face, that I can think of. This has nothing to do with sour grapes.. I'd have said the same thing if the Pens had beaten Chicago, Anaheim or anyone else and Crosby pulled that crap.
Where would we be without the agitators of the world attaching the electrodes of knowledge to the nipples of ignorance?
hey professoribangsheep, what do you think of chris chellios?
zdullkey.. ( no offence.. into the bourbon and dont remember how to spell ur name.. ) gary roberts. mark recci, mark messier, wayne gretzky, billy gauren, and of course.. the man whos bacment sid crosby lives in, ( since the day he moved to pgh, hes been living in the great ones spare room) mario lemeiux...

do you guys really think all these men are buying into some conspiracy or is it possible that sid crosby is actually a good person, a good hockey player and thats the reason the nhl has latched onto him as the face of the league??
Philly Mike Wrote:lol he can still do as he wishes, he earned it after playing his ass off while very sick. Missing half a season and still making as many goals as he has shows guts and a great player.

not only did he do that mike.. but he also saved my team from bancruptcy... the pens WERE leaving town till mario defered MILLIONS the pens owed him and accepted partial ownership as the payment... thats why when he hoisted the cup friday night, every penguin and every penguin fan took time to cheer for him.. i was 10 and 11 when he won back to back cups and i can honestly say that guys awsome in all sences of the word! haha im drunk and i know theres tons of spelling errors.. i just hope potthole dosent read this and give me a word police ticket
[

Just a question farmer, how much hockey do you actually watch? The wings may be my favorite team, but I watch a lot more games than just theirs. I would guess I watched at least 150 games this year probably closer to 175 and I try to watch as many games as I can every year because I like good hockey.[/quote]

i played hockey since i was 13. played in highschool, junior pens ( its like club team in High School during summer ) didnt play in college due to 2 major shoulder surgerys on same one in 11th and 12 grade.. have played club ICE hockey since 1999. watched every game i could since 1988, ( of the pens ) and i do follow other teams.. ( meaning i appreciat good hockey.. like i see in detroit)
alpacafarmer Wrote:
Philly Mike Wrote:lol he can still do as he wishes, he earned it after playing his ass off while very sick. Missing half a season and still making as many goals as he has shows guts and a great player.

not only did he do that mike.. but he also saved my team from bancruptcy... the pens WERE leaving town till mario defered MILLIONS the pens owed him and accepted partial ownership as the payment... thats why when he hoisted the cup friday night, every penguin and every penguin fan took time to cheer for him.. i was 10 and 11 when he won back to back cups and i can honestly say that guys awsome in all sences of the word! haha im drunk and i know theres tons of spelling errors.. i just hope potthole dosent read this and give me a word police ticket
Well out of all the things you have said all around I can say this is the second thing that we can agree on that being super mario does kick serious ass.

The other thing being the venture bros. kick ass.

now as far as liking the pens in general .... your on your own there.
alpacafarmer Wrote:zdullkey.. ( no offence.. into the bourbon and dont remember how to spell ur name.. ) gary roberts. mark recci, mark messier, wayne gretzky, billy gauren, and of course.. the man whos bacment sid crosby lives in, ( since the day he moved to pgh, hes been living in the great ones spare room) mario lemeiux...

do you guys really think all these men are buying into some conspiracy or is it possible that sid crosby is actually a good person, a good hockey player and thats the reason the nhl has latched onto him as the face of the league??

I think Crosby is a great player, terrible leadership skills however. This issue and this thread were never about his skill set, but his complete lack of disregard for the sportsmanship of the game. I believe that a lot more than just Wings fans think that he is a punk, if you checked the comments on ESPN at all during the playoffs and even the regular season you could easily see that. If you are going to be capitan then you better act the part.

My point being that if you are going to accept the job as capitan and wear the C on your jersey then you better damn well do the job you accepted and are expected to do. I would be just as pissed off is Lidstrom did this as well so it isn't like it is a one way street.

The NHL latched onto Sid from the beginning because of his skill set, not his attitude. They claimed him to be the next Wayne Gretzkey, and as far as scoring goes maybe, but the great one would NEVER use cheap shots and would be the first one in line because unlike Sid he actually respected the game. Who knows, maybe Crosby will grow up and become the player the NHL is hoping for, but so far myself and a lot of other fans just don't see that in him due to his poor sportsmanship and whiny on ice attitude (remember the players voted him for that one?).
ur entitled to your opinion and thats fine.. i just see him on an every day basis and disagree.. and if you think im just a homer ill throw this out... Ben Roethlisberger is a total douchbag and i would hope he gets into another bike accident aside from that fact that hes good..