Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crosby the Bitch
The other thing being the venture bros. kick ass.

hell yea!!! go team venture
alpacafarmer Wrote:ur entitled to your opinion and thats fine.. i just see him on an every day basis and disagree.. and if you think im just a homer ill throw this out... Ben Roethlisberger is a total douchbag and i would hope he gets into another bike accident aside from that fact that hes good..

You don't have to be a homer in all sports to be a homer for one, I love the Lions (please don't ask why), but would never argue that they could even win one game. You can't argue my Gretzkey point at all, because you can't find a cheap shot thrown by him, but I can find plenty thrown by Crosby. THAT is the major difference between good and good but disrespectful. You can't just act like a capitan when no one is looking, it needs to be done when everyone is watching as well, which he does sometimes, but not all the time like he should. Hopefully Crosby pulls his head out of his ass and decides that he wants to act the part, because he could truly be good for the sport if he does.
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
alpacafarmer Wrote:hey professoribangedpacasmom (fixed :o ), what do you think of chris chellios?

A little late, but I've been busy. I think Chelios was a great player. I think he still has something to offer for teams "on the bubble" or looking for a mentor for some young defensemen, but I don't think he serves much of a purpose for the Wings anymore. I hope he enjoys wherever he goes or whatever he does next.
Where would we be without the agitators of the world attaching the electrodes of knowledge to the nipples of ignorance?