Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anybody get todays (1/13/09) podcast?
mayorofawesometown Wrote:Just shut up. Stop trying to justify your stealing. It's beyond pathetic. You're a criminal and people here are going to continue to insult you as long as you keep posting back about how it's supposedly not that bad. If you feel bad like you say you do then go pay for the damned podcast.

You're a scumbag and as long as you continue to broadcast that fact then you deserve to be treated like one.

100% agreed.

I have a sneaking suspicion that the reason the podcasts are having trouble is because of people like cyborgmexican. I would imagine that someone read about his thievery and decided to clean up the podcast list but while doing that a glitch occured.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Still not getting the podcast.

My link WORKS, but it's not updating in itunes.
WTF man.
i tried unsubscribing and resubscribing last night, and wound up with segment 5 from 1/13/09, but that's it! It appears to be unpersuaded to work the rest of the way for me, and is stubbornly continuing that trend today. bummer!

btw - last year when zane got back from the marathon, this same thing happened - i was unable to get the podcast for 3 days or so after he got back. Then magically, one day, it just worked! I remember because I was so bummed out to not hear how the marathon went. oh well.
I didn't get the podcast either. I unsubscribed, then re-subscribed thinking it barfed again, but no luck. I got some old past podcasts that I hadn't deleted, but didn't get 1/13's. God! Zane goes away for a couple of days and you have to retrain him!
Maybe it's because Monday's podcast had a period in it in the titles, and the fact that they didn't compress the mp3s down to 32kbps, and they were massive files? (they sounded amazing, crystal clear, holy smokes, I love HD radio)
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
mayorofawesometown Wrote:Just shut up. Stop trying to justify your stealing. It's beyond pathetic. You're a criminal and people here are going to continue to insult you as long as you keep posting back about how it's supposedly not that bad. If you feel bad like you say you do then go pay for the damned podcast.

If I was in charge of the board I wouldn't ban you but I'd eff with your name, custom title and avatar. You're a scumbag and as long as you continue to broadcast that fact then you deserve to be treated like one.

Sorry if I went over the top, guys that run the board but people like this are sickening. Stealing from the show, bragging about it and then pretending to feel bad about it (while continuing to brag) is so scummy.

Gay or not, you get a +1 for this!!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Same here, I haven't been able to get any of 1/13, or 1/14's show
I got mine...in full. As a matter of fact, I think I have extra..
I have nothing yet, either.
ok, so i tried re-subscribing in itunes...it did nothing. i have everything from tues and today if i follow the link dean sent me and all the segments are there, but they're not coming through to itunes...anyone have any suggestions?? :\
nothing for me yet.
Unsubcribing is not working. The url does show the MP3 in XML format, which tells me are account is good. It's up in May anyway.
Any update as to what might be the problem?
Are just the iTunes users having issues? Maybe there was an update for iTunes sent out.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.