Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Of
I think it would be beneficial if we all took a moment to e-mail positive feedback about Milton's work to the show's hotmail account. If the guys see the overwhelming positive response, we'll get to see more stuff like this during future vacations.
Excellent point, Potthole!
Milton, you are awesome.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
I wish i got podcast Sad
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Why don't you subscribe already, Howie?
You must hate sick and dying children.
Rock Monster Wrote:I didn't get a chance to listen this morning, so I am in no position to hand out free karma.

I can', however, give you this gift:

[Image: stapler.jpg]

hahaha good one. that's the right color and everything lol.
Fan-bloody-tastic!
Great job Milton-thanks!
Have you considered taking longer?
Mark the Valet Wrote:Why don't you subscribe already, Howie?
You must hate sick and dying children.

I live out in BFE so I can only get dial up. I would be weeks behind no time as I don't think I could download a days worth of podcasts in a day.
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
You poor, unfortunate bastard.
Mark the Valet Wrote:You poor, unfortunate bastard.

I think two of those three things are true in Howie's case. You take your pick as to which two. :Smile
Well that's easy.

He's a poverty-stricken bastard, and a minger too.
I'm amazed that he can type coherent sentences to be honest. Usually when people bash their face into the keyboard in order to communicate, not much seems to make sense.
..the first time I heard Master of Puppets (Metallica), I thought the lyric was

Just call my name, 'cause I'll hear you scream
bastard
bastard

Just call my name, 'cause I'll hear you scream
bastard
bastard

seeing how this turned to the "bastard thread"....
Please upload some drops! Pretty please? Would make some good ringtones.
When they try to stick a needle in you with the H1N1 flu vaccine this fall...run as fast as you can the other way!
daredevil1 Wrote:Please upload some drops! Pretty please? Would make some good ringtones.

If you get the podcast, you can make your own.
Definitely the little Zane stories and the first time they looked at Kurt Busch's eBay page.
Milton... next time around can you throw in the Intern Rap Battle?
I kinda scrambled my hard drive, so it was tough to find a lot of the suggestions, but enjoy anyway
milton Wrote:I kinda scrambled my hard drive, so it was tough to find a lot of the suggestions, but enjoy anyway

Great selections again milton! you rock great job.
Another epic win for Milton. There is some gold here. I want to hear every single loss of FB's in Sportier Than Thou. The further you dive into the archive the better. You are the intern that I've always been hoping for who loves the show and wants to please the fans.

One billion times over... EXALT MILTON!
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
This was an awesome selection today, thanks Milton!
Good stuff today
if you could post the old talk to the tape with ron burgundy i would be so happy
-Children's TV shows when taken out of context sound dirty (e.g. Chuky's boppin' his boppo)
-Anytime Zane raps about his car