Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What you think of others thread
Titan! Wrote:Sorry BWN, I just don't know you well enough yet.
He's a Notre Dame fan. Blast him!!!
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
BWN...

Seem like an ok guy so far. Poor choice in college football teams, though. Big Grin
-Jiggy- Wrote:BWN - you do seem to posses that raw unusual talent of ,mostly, quality memorable posts. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your observations and hopefully we can hook up someday and I can give you a hand job.

Wow Jig, way to put yourself out there.
Wowie Groovie !
Jiggy - Thanks (I think?). I see you're a Hog, which means you're probably a McFadden/Raiders fan too. Soooooooooo, yeah - sorry.

Titan - Your avatar makes me assume you have a mullet, and your warnings show me you don't follow the rules - you're an internet tough guy! Well, :thumbdown:

potthole - Thanks. I didn't really choose them - they chose me.

Mad Dog - Are you really mad? And a dog?
I'm.......kind of a big deal. People know me.
That's me, cyber bully bad ass mullet head
Wowie Groovie !
Here's a picture of him, just in case you have never seen him:

[Image: midgetg.jpg]

I wouldn't mess with him if I were you!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
BWN,

you are staring to grow on me. At first I thought you were a little dooshy (sic) but I'm really starting to enjoy your posts. :thumbup:
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
BWN 7 Wrote:Jiggy - Thanks (I think?). I see you're a Hog, which means you're probably a McFadden/Raiders fan too. Soooooooooo, yeah - sorry.
Nope. I actually always thought Felix Jones was the better all around back. It was a sad sad day for me, however, when McFadden went to the Raiders. I actually do root for the Lions though so I guess you can still feel sorry for me.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:BWN,

you are staring to grow on me. At first I thought you were a little dooshy (sic) but I'm really starting to enjoy your posts. :thumbup:
Thanks - my douchiness goes up and down, so if I am overly douchy, please call me out on it.....
you're good,

I don't think i come across as too douchey, but my asshattery varies
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
-Jiggy- Wrote:
BWN 7 Wrote:Jiggy - Thanks (I think?). I see you're a Hog, which means you're probably a McFadden/Raiders fan too. Soooooooooo, yeah - sorry.
Nope. I actually always thought Felix Jones was the better all around back. It was a sad sad day for me, however, when McFadden went to the Raiders. I actually do root for the Lions though so I guess you can still feel sorry for me.
I feel more confusion than pity - you should divorce them now, this is the lowest of the low (0-16??! COME ON!). No-one will blame you......

Here is a terrific article you should check out (and the author - if you like sports, homor, and pop culture: this is the one must read columnist):
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=simmons/020227" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/st ... ons/020227</a><!-- m -->
BWN 7 Wrote:Titan - Your avatar makes me assume you have a mullet, and your warnings show me you don't follow the rules - you're an internet tough guy! Well, :thumbdown:
naaaa, he's just been constipated for a very long time.

[Image: motivator7636726.jpg]
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
[Image: clipboard01o.jpg]
Queenie Wrote:Here's a picture of him, just in case you have never seen him:

[Image: midgetg.jpg]

I wouldn't mess with him if I were you!

Dammit Queenie ! I sent you that photo in confidence ! don't make me post the photo you sent me in return
Wowie Groovie !
Titan! Wrote:Dammit Queenie ! I sent you that photo in confidence ! don't make me post the photo you sent me in return
Yeah but at least she used the one of Howie wearing his favorite shorts too.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
I'm slowly starting to hate all of you, but in a good way. I am an equal opportunity hater if you were wondering.
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
dingdongyo Wrote:[Image: clipboard01o.jpg]

Uncalled for.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
admin Wrote:

Uncalled for.
meh, it's fine. Especially if you look at the lack of entertainment he has contributed to the board. I can live with it. I was half expecting something like this, just not from him. I am proud of my bad attempts at humor anyway.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Wow, you could've just said you don't care for P. Mike. That's a lot of work just to be an ass.
Rock Monster Wrote:This thread is for calling out people, and saying what you think about them. It can be nice. It can be brutally honest.

it wasn't really much work for me.

i won't argue with what you think of my posts, nor will i apologize for what i think of yours.
Philly Mike Wrote:
admin Wrote:

Uncalled for.
meh, it's fine. Especially if you look at the lack of entertainment he has contributed to the board. I can live with it. I was half expecting something like this, just not from him. I am proud of my bad attempts at humor anyway.

This is brutally funny, but it is a gun I wouldn't want turned on me. Confusedhock:
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"