Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What you think of others thread
RM - you like to try and rile me up, and not so much unlike what you wrote about Plungee, I get a little angry, then have to laugh at myself for taking it seriously.

hotzester - definitely one of my favorite posters on the board. Your intelligence level shows and it makes me not scared to read every one of your posts.

Allyson - like I said before, I see you as me 20 years ago. You were so nice and helpful when I first came to the board. You are quite intelligent for your age, and I hope you find a cheaper (and warmer) place to live soon. I also wish you the best of luck on your upcoming marriage.

Plungerhand - I claim spousal immunity!! Actually, it is a shame how many of his
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Rock Monster Wrote:
Admin Wrote:Hey, you know what? Eff you man! I'm banning you right this minute and.....

Oh shit, you're right!

It doesn't happen too often, but once in a great while...

Guilty as charged but it's been quite some time since it has (unless I'm missing something). IIRC, it was a couple of real effing a-holes who got me really up in arms.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Queenie Wrote:RM - you like to try and rile me up, and not so much unlike what you wrote about Plungee,

I was actually complimenting you, and trying to poke fun at Plungee...
Undecided
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Jo Wrote:i like everybody on here. really.

Dirk, I appreciate how you can dish it as well as you take it. I don't think there is anyone on this board who has taken as many "hits" as you and who can still come up swinging.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
dingdongyo Wrote:you were the ed mcmahon? i was a big fan.

the dumping may have been the right thing to do, though... that kind of gimmick burns fast.

I knew he would end it somehow...glad to hear it was enjoyed by some for the short time...I know poopie loved it

It worked the first few times but that old clause about multiple user accounts thing just sort of blew it.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
[quote="Queenie"] I was quite pleasantly surprised that you asked me to be a moderator and to join the
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:
Jo Wrote:i like everybody on here. really.

Dirk, I appreciate how you can dish it as well as you take it. I don't think there is anyone on this board who has taken as many "hits" as you and who can still come up swinging.

agreed, Dirk is one hot dude
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Rock Monster Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:RM - you like to try and rile me up, and not so much unlike what you wrote about Plungee,

I was actually complimenting you, and trying to poke fun at Plungee...
Undecided

And I was just trying to say that you are my Zane of the board. You try to get my gizzard, but it wouldn't be the same if you weren't here. Undecided
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
[quote="Admin"]
[quote="Queenie"] I was quite pleasantly surprised that you asked me to be a moderator and to join the
The sass is my favorite part of a woman.
Becky/Jo/Dirk - You have lost a step. There was a time that it seems like every post you had was devastating to whoever it was directed at. You seem to have gone soft. I like the old, more sassy you better. (I like a chick with good sass)
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Queenie Wrote:
Rock Monster Wrote:I was actually complimenting you, and trying to poke fun at Plungee...
Undecided

And I was just trying to say that you are my Zane of the board. You try to get my gizzard, but it wouldn't be the same if you weren't here. Undecided

... so now I'm a short, stupid a-hole?? (I can't help but notice you didn't call me intelligent!!)
Rock Monster Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:And I was just trying to say that you are my Zane of the board. You try to get my gizzard, but it wouldn't be the same if you weren't here. Undecided

... so now I'm a short, stupid a-hole?? (I can't help but notice you didn't call me intelligent!!)

If the size 4 shoe fits.....
jus' P Wrote:
Rock Monster Wrote:... so now I'm a short, stupid a-hole?? (I can't help but notice you didn't call me intelligent!!)

If the size 4 shoe fits.....

Size 12.... damnit!!

Have you ever had the feeling that you're being ganged up on?
that's what she said!!
Rock Monster Wrote:Becky/Jo/Dirk - You have lost a step. There was a time that it seems like every post you had was devastating to whoever it was directed at. You seem to have gone soft. I like the old, more sassy you better. (I like a chick with good sass)

i've grown to like you guys....makes it hard to make fun of people i actually like.
[quote="Queenie"] Becky (aka Jo) - you seem to be searching for your lot in life, and don
Jo Wrote:"beat around the bush"(make the jokes yourself)

Thats not what Allyson said

Undecided :Smile
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Jo Wrote:more like i just don't like to "beat around the bush"(make the jokes yourself)

That's not what Allyson says....

sorry.... I had to! :Smile
wow.....same joke at the same time by two different people....
Rock Monster Wrote:
Jo Wrote:more like i just don't like to "beat around the bush"(make the jokes yourself)

That's not what Allyson says....

sorry.... I had to! :Smile

ha ha....booya
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
Jo Wrote:"beat around the bush"(make the jokes yourself)

Thats not what Allyson said

Undecided :Smile

effer... beat me by mere seconds...
Jo Wrote:wow.....same joke at the same time by two different people....

Great minds think alike.
Jo Wrote:by two different people....

thats what you think
well i know i may be asking for a small hale of a shitstorm but hey i may as well post here. aside from the urge to slap zester with chair every once in a while i pretty much get along with people here (even zester) there was at least one person when the forum first started that really pissed me off because she wanted everyones attention all the time, but she doesnt seem to be around anymore.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Here's what I'll say about myself and my dickishness. I get annoyed too easily, frustrated too quickly, and am usually too eager to "pull the trigger" so-to-say. Believe it or not, I am trying to mellow out a little bit.

I feel like I'll get a good stretch going where I feel like I haven't been all that much of a jerk, and then somebody sets me off. Each stretch seems to get longer, though, so that's progress.
Hey Mike!

I do think you're a decent dude. (As I said to you, Army of Darkness wins cool points with me!) I like effing with you more than almost anyone, because you rile up so friggin' easily. Spelling and grammar are a pet peeve of mine, and since I know it gets under your skin, it's even more fun to mess with you. I'm a sadistic prick, what can I say? (Though I'll still argue that I wasn't attacking YOU in that thread!)

Overall you seem good to go, and I do like most of your posts. I'd actually be willing to bet one dollar that you and I would get along in real life. You're just like a top...I give you a little spin and off you go!
hotzester Wrote:Hey Mike!

I do think you're a decent dude. (As I said to you, Army of Darkness wins cool points with me!) I like effing with you more than almost anyone, because you rile up so friggin' easily. Spelling and grammar are a pet peeve of mine, and since I know it gets under your skin, it's even more fun to mess with you. I'm a sadistic prick, what can I say? (Though I'll still argue that I wasn't attacking YOU in that thread!)

Overall you seem good to go, and I do like most of your posts. I'd actually be willing to bet one dollar that you and I would get along in real life. You're just like a top...I give you a little spin and off you go!

thanks,
well i get riled up a litl more online than IRL, so u may hav a harder time pissn me off.

as far as gettin riled up online, well ive been doin the same as pot has said he has been doin, itz just tha way things go wit me.
Spelled it wrong! Spelled it wrong! :'(
hotzester Wrote:Spelled it wrong! Spelled it wrong! :'(

oops.... i think i brok him
Okay now that I have a minute, lemme add some more, because I know you guys are chomping at the bit.

Becky/Jo/Dirk - I don't really know you that well. I think you and I probably don't agree on much, but I won't hold your wrong-ness against you. You seem pretty well informed, so I'll give you props for that. If I were to try to psychoanalyze you, I'd say that I think you put up a wall of sorts, playing the "I really don't care what you think about me", but that you do probably care more than you let on, you just don't want to get hurt. (End Freudian psychobabble.) You seem fun. lol

Queenie - Oh, where to begin. If there were ever anyone worthy of the "Forum MVP" title (and all it's benefits), no one could argue that it is you. You seem like one of the sweetest, most fun people I've ever never met. I have tremendous respect for you, and enjoy talking to you a lot...even if you are a Coke drinker.
jus' P Wrote:
potthole Wrote:Now it'll be interesting... I know there are quite a few people around here who think I'm a dick (and I'll admit that I frequently am), let's see who'll say it.

I ain't skaired... you're a Dick

but, I like dicks... run with it

Yup, your a dick.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Philly Mike, I see a lot of the same traits in you that I see in another poster here who hasn't dared to post their name. I think you care about people and want to see everyone having fun. That's a good trait. Plus you like Slayer and aren't like the average loser Slayer fan so you're extra cool in my book.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
potthole Wrote:Here's what I'll say about myself and my dickishness. I get annoyed too easily, frustrated too quickly, and am usually too eager to "pull the trigger" so-to-say. Believe it or not, I am trying to mellow out a little bit.

I feel like I'll get a good stretch going where I feel like I haven't been all that much of a jerk, and then somebody sets me off. Each stretch seems to get longer, though, so that's progress.

I'm glad to see your making progress potthole. I can be a dick myself when I want to be. Just don't quit being yourself because it is nice to have a sparring partner sometimes. Wink
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
I have the feeling that hotzester scrambles to swich the radio to Rush Limbaugh at noon.
Nope. I don't listen to the radio during the day.

I used to listen to Rush all the time, but now I listen to podcast or iTunes during the day, then Hannity on the drive home.
Becky - I wish you were my roommate in college. I sometimes think we are the same person.

Philly Mike - you're a cool guy, east coast represent. And I agree with you about that certain poster.

Biff - kudos to you for bringing us all together. You can be a little uptight sometimes but if you just let everything go then it would be anarchy and the board wouldn't have lasted over a week. And I don't think you're that creepy.

maddog - I think you just need to have a little more self-confidence. Don't let bitchy women get you down, you'll find your match eventually.
That's what she said.
Aww man, I wanna know who it is. I THINK I know, but I'm not sure. Waah.
hotzester Wrote:Aww man, I wanna know who it is. I THINK I know, but I'm not sure. Waah.

Though I, too, ascertain nothing. :Smile
Mad Dog Wrote:I'm glad to see your making progress potthole. I can be a dick myself when I want to be. Just don't quit being yourself because it is nice to have a sparring partner sometimes. Wink

Honestly, ever since we had that back-and-forth, I've rather enjoyed reading your posts.
Philly Mike Wrote:well i know i may be asking for a small hale of a shitstorm but hey i may as well post here. aside from the urge to slap zester with chair every once in a while i pretty much get along with people here (even zester) there was at least one person when the forum first started that really pissed me off because she wanted everyones attention all the time, but she doesnt seem to be around anymore.
sup philly mike?

i think you're as ugly as you are ballsy.

[quote="Queenie"]dingdongyo - you are forever cracking me up with your mad photoshop skillz in the create a caption. But now that I think about it, it