Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What you think of others thread
Here's all I have to say about Fists-of-fury...

http://www.talonse.com/audioinsults/Dildo.wav

:Smile
i think howie and boiza are still doing it.

i can't get into fistor's arrogant schtick. it never seems to let up.

biff - i was afraid to click on your "screen cleaner" post at work because i thought sure it was going to be an asian girl wiping the screen with her boobs. i guess i don't quite have you pegged yet.
Ahh Dingdongo, Either you love to stir the pot, Your a judgmental ass, or you haven't come to grips with the fact that people like to show there sexy side on this board. Havn't figured out figured out which.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
And Speedbump. I imagine you are a political rocket scientist constantly pouring over left wing rags to further bolster your very well thought out but very wrong arguments about how the new Obama utopia should pan out. I must admit however, that on more than one occasion you have come up with a very intelligent argument that has really made me think. You have been the most mentally challenging person on this board for me and I will admit that when I first discovered this board, there were nights I would lay awake thinking of responses to your threads. Your a lot of fun Speedbump and I miss you when your away from the board.
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Mad Dog Wrote:And Speedbump. .... there were nights I would lay awake ..... Your a lot of fun Speedbump and I miss you when your away from the board.

I think someone has a man-crush! :o
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Because of Fistor's posts, I had to stop using the term NARB (No Apparent Reason Boner), the reasoning became apparent.
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:Because of Fistor's posts, I had to stop using the term NARB (No Apparent Reason Boner), the reasoning became apparent.

Are you talking about this post?

Rock Monster Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:Random Fact:

I had a NARB when i walked into work today

From Urban Dictionary:

narb
the epitome of a loser, a typical narb is an intellectually inferior, sexually challenged individual that does not partake in bathing.
that narb is stupid, gay, and he smells like a horse.

Reading this thread, I think I need to take the credit when I can, so people can form an opinion of me.... good or bad!
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:Because of Fistor's posts, I had to stop using the term NARB (No Apparent Reason Boner), the reasoning became apparent.

I think Howie is saying that Fistor gave him a NARB. ???
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
I'm afraid if someone says something bad about me it will ruin my self-esteem and make me cry. As I am at work, that is a bad idea. My thoughts on others:

hotzester intimidates me profoundly...

Queenie is super-nice, even to the point of offering to go to lunch, though I doubt it will ever happen as I do not like meeting new people (atleast, not without threats of torture). Sad That almost makes me feel bad.

If my predilictions swung that way, I would totally go after Allyson...

And as I've said before, I am totally attracted to Biff's Avatar, even after all this time. I seriously want it on my phone so I can send it to people.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
Krystal Wrote:Queenie is super-nice, even to the point of offering to go to lunch, though I doubt it will ever happen as I do not like meeting new people (atleast, not without threats of torture). Sad That almost makes me feel bad.

I will only torture you a little. But you'll like it!!

You can use Sunshyne as a reference if you like. She and I went to lunch, and I didn't torture her at all. Then again, she's always talking about all of her damn knives and guns. ???
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
It seems like the older I get the more painfully shy and anti-social I get. I'm just not used to, or good at, meeting new people without someone... mediating... I guess.
Krystal Wrote:It seems like the older I get the more painfully shy and anti-social I get. I'm just not used to, or good at, meeting new people without someone... mediating... I guess.

Does that mean you like meeting new people that have multiple personalities? Tongue
Yes. That is exactly what I mean. I use them for their psych meds.
Krystal Wrote:It seems like the older I get the more painfully shy and anti-social I get. I'm just not used to, or good at, meeting new people without someone... mediating... I guess.
believe it or not, you're not the only one like this.
Krystal Wrote:If my predilictions swung that way, I would totally go after Allyson...

Now that would be a very attractive situation.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Krystal Wrote:If my predilictions swung that way, I would totally go after Allyson...

i'm noticing Allyson can get it from just about anybody.
I think you started that trend Jo!
I can't help it if she's hot. Hell, she can't help it if she's hot. I'm getting a little bit of a girl crush.
Jo Wrote:

i'm noticing Allyson can get it from just about anybody.

She's our Bridget the Midget.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
dingdongyo Wrote:
believe it or not, you're not the only one like this.

Last weekend, the most beautiful weekend we've had in months, I went outside twice. Including going to the store, I was away from my apartment for maybe an hour (at the most). The rest of the time I slept, played Oblivion, and read. Other than at the store, I didn't see another human being. The only person I talked to was my mom when she called on Sunday night. It's getting worse.

I used to do things. I used to go to the movies and to concerts. Now, we're lucky if I leave the apartment.
Admin Wrote:
Jo Wrote:i'm noticing Allyson can get it from just about anybody.

She's our Bridget the Midget.

[drop]Wow, hot.[/drop]
That's what she said.
Queenie Wrote:
Krystal Wrote:Queenie is super-nice, even to the point of offering to go to lunch, though I doubt it will ever happen as I do not like meeting new people (atleast, not without threats of torture). Sad That almost makes me feel bad.

I will only torture you a little. But you'll like it!!

You can use Sunshyne as a reference if you like. She and I went to lunch, and I didn't torture her at all. Then again, she's always talking about all of her damn knives and guns. ???

I promise to be good, we should all three go out to lunch one day. you can't help a girl wanting to be well defended against all trouble, including Zombies
sunshyne Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:I will only torture you a little. But you'll like it!!

I promise to be good, we should all three go out to lunch one day. you can't help a girl wanting to be well defended against all trouble, including Zombies

Ok, but who is going to be the "new person" and who is going to be the "mediator?"

can't we all just get along

Really, name the time and place and we'll do lunch. We could meet at Tazza. It's a pretty equal distance for all of us. Smile
I want to go too!!! What's halfway between Nashville and Portland Maine?
Well, not today because I brought my lunch. This week isn't really good either, since I've been doing my part in helping out the economy and am now broke until I get paid on Friday.
Krystal Wrote:Well, not today because I brought my lunch. This week isn't really good either, since I've been doing my part in helping out the economy and am now broke until I get paid on Friday.

Ditto, maybe next week?
Next week is good for me.
Ok it's set then!
Good thing this board has a private message feature.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
But then others wouldn't be jealous. :Smile

What's the fun in that??
We started it here, why shouldn't we have finished it? It would have left everyone else in suspense.
Finishing in public would be Awsome!!!!
Especially when it's 3 girls?
Krystal Wrote:Especially when it's 3 girls?

What am I, an orphan? I'm coming to!!
Ooo, everyone at Tazza will think FKAP is the man! Three girls, one guy? Ah and Wednesday I can't go, having a minor surgery Sad but any other day will probably do.
sunshyne Wrote:Ooo, everyone at Tazza will think FKAP is the man! Three girls, one guy? Ah and Wednesday I can't go, having a minor surgery Sad but any other day will probably do.

plunger: wear your pimp hat. and if anybody asks about sunshyne's bandages, interrupt them and say it's because she got lippy.
dingdongyo Wrote:
sunshyne Wrote:Ooo, everyone at Tazza will think FKAP is the man! Three girls, one guy? Ah and Wednesday I can't go, having a minor surgery Sad but any other day will probably do.

plunger: wear your pimp hat. and if anybody asks about sunshyne's bandages, interrupt them and say it's because she got lippy.

Unfortunately for plungee, everyone knows that queenie wears the pants in the relationship.
But he'll be the only cock in the henhouse, so to speak, and since he's the only one with man-parts, he is extra-special.

Anyday is good for me. Monday or Tuesday would be great.
Rock Monster Wrote:
dingdongyo Wrote:plunger: wear your pimp hat. and if anybody asks about sunshyne's bandages, interrupt them and say it's because she got lippy.

Unfortunately for plungee, everyone knows that queenie wears the pants in the relationship.

+1
Queenie Wrote:
Rock Monster Wrote:Unfortunately for plungee, everyone knows that queenie wears the pants in the relationship.

+1

I wear the pants but my wife picks them out....
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"