Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
March 13 - FBHW forum get-together
potthole Wrote:Sushi is growing on me.

Might want to see a dr about that
Wowie Groovie !
So, when is the next one of these, so that the rest of us can come?
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Admin Wrote:The eel was cooked. I didn't pay attention but did you mix some wasabi in soy sauce for your sushi? It adds a lot of flavor.

Either way, you're right, that is one of the best buffets in the whole West Michigan area. I know the chef (the guy who kept trying to get me to eat more wasabi) and he's an excellent chef.

My wife and I went here on Saturday to try it out. The chef found out I had never had sushi and he started loading up my plate. It was better than I expected but I avoided that side of the buffet for the rest of the night so he wouldn't hijack my plate again.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
0rz0ski Wrote:So, when is the next one of these, so that the rest of us can come?

We'll try one again once the Griffs are done. Maybe we can do lunch and a Whitecaps game as a group on a Saturday.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Jiggy Wrote:
Admin Wrote:The eel was cooked. I didn't pay attention but did you mix some wasabi in soy sauce for your sushi? It adds a lot of flavor.

Either way, you're right, that is one of the best buffets in the whole West Michigan area. I know the chef (the guy who kept trying to get me to eat more wasabi) and he's an excellent chef.

My wife and I went here on Saturday to try it out. The chef found out I had never had sushi and he started loading up my plate. It was better than I expected but I avoided that side of the buffet for the rest of the night so he wouldn't hijack my plate again.

How was the rest of the food?
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:
Jiggy Wrote:My wife and I went here on Saturday to try it out. The chef found out I had never had sushi and he started loading up my plate. It was better than I expected but I avoided that side of the buffet for the rest of the night so he wouldn't hijack my plate again.

How was the rest of the food?

It was fantastic. My wife is very particular about her sesame chicken and this got a pass from her. It was the best Chinese buffet I have ever been to. I really liked the sushi that had the crab in it.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
The one thing I wish is that they'd have some general's chicken in the buffet. The sesame chicken is very good, but I just love general's chicken.
General Tso may have been a bloody tyrant, but damn his chicken is awesome
Wowie Groovie !
Tokyo Roadhouse has a page on facebook now.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Sweetness times 7
Wowie Groovie !