Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Masturbation
dingdongyo Wrote:
Mad Dog Wrote:Well, at least you are consistent. Sad
that was in response to the original question, not you. if you already knew that, then i don't know what you mean.

No, I did not know that, thanks for the clarification Smile
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
i like it wife hates it
lksdabooty Wrote:i like it wife hates it

Maybe you've just have found something romantic you and your wife could do together?
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Doktor Wrote:
hotzester Wrote:He says that, but he's still logged into the board. He's like the little kid at the front door, swearing he's running away, but he's always home for dinner. Weird.

Or I'm just done arguing with you. Period. Tongue

But I'll try to make more constructive topics for you to post in mmka? Wink

dude, I disliked very few people on this board. zester didn't even get on my truly Effing a-hole hatred list. but you, you i seriously hate. I don't care about anything you say, your opinion your ideas, anything. I wish you would just delete your account, but of course you won't because you are waaayyyy too busy saying things just so you can get attention. You are one of the most annoying cocksuckers i have had the displeasure of seeing online.

Seriously I think that if you were to kill yourself we would all care less about it. As a matter of fact. Why not just go ahead and do that, and post it to youtube for us all to see and get entertained. If you don't want to do any of that then just go away.

I just felt the need to say this because I have seen you post and none of your posts are even remotely in the sake of good fun but just an excuse for you to show how much of a Effing idi0t you are, and show how hungered you are for attention.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Damn; and I thought I was the most hated person here. Guess I was wrong. Woo hoo.
He'll get over it...
Queenie Wrote:
Philly Mike Wrote:dude, I disliked very few people on this board. zester didn't even get on my truly effing a-hole hatred list. but you, you i seriously hate. I don't care about anything you say, your opinion your ideas, anything. I wish you would just delete your account, but of course you won't because you are waaayyyy too busy saying things just so you can get attention. You are one of the most annoying cocksuckers i have had the displeasure of seeing online.

Seriously I think that if you were to kill yourself we would all care less about it. As a matter of fact. Why not just go ahead and do that, and post it to youtube for us all to see and get entertained. If you don't want to do any of that then just go away.

I just felt the need to say this because I have seen you post and none of your posts are even remotely in the sake of good fun but just an excuse for you to show how much of a effing idi0t you are, and show how hungered you are for attention.

Shouldn't "cocksuckers" be cocksucker's????

don't know, however if there are any spelling and punctuation related questions about me may i direct you to my sig. :
Rock Monster Wrote:Doktor,

you claim that you have never masturbated because you think that it is a sin. Does that mean that you have never:

Thought about a naked girl (lust)
Ate at an all you can eat buffet (gluttony)
Played the lotto (greed)
Been Depressed (sloth)
Been angry at someone (wrath)
Been jealous of a friends new car (envy)
Tried to be the best looking person in the room, by dressing up or whatever (pride)

You're going to hell.

Wiki 7 Deadly sins

Damn man, it's only 10 am on a Sunday and I've already done all of those things, and a couple of them twice.
Wowie Groovie !
I don't think Depression is an example of Sloth.
Nope. Depression is self loathing which is just the opposite of pride but in turn are pretty much the same thing because you are still just thinking about yourself.

(Probably not right but it sounded good)
Depression can lead to Sloth and Sex can lead to Dancing.
And dancing leads to drinking and drinking leads to either drunk sex or drunk masturbation (depends on how damn ugly you are).
Doktor Wrote:I don't think Depression is an example of Sloth.

Yes, you can get to Sloth with Depression...Depression, you may stop cleaning, stop bathing, stop doing what is normal to stay in good working order....voila...instant Sloth.
I'm too depressed to masterbate.....
lokizilla Wrote:
Doktor Wrote:I don't think Depression is an example of Sloth.

Yes, you can get to Sloth with Depression...Depression, you may stop cleaning, stop bathing, stop doing what is normal to stay in good working order....voila...instant Sloth.

Those are things that happened to be lazy while being depressed.

Better example is sleeping in or procrastinating. You can't control depression, it isn't fair.
Depression is a bad example of sloth, it depends on the person for that category. Just because a persons depressed doesn;t mean they will stop doing their normal routine. The problem is people who think that because they are depressed they have a right to act all gloomy and not do anything.
If you want to go for the reason it is a sin, most religions think that Depression is caused by evil or an evil spirit. So it would go towards that, just saying, not saying all of it would be that. I have had Depression, it is no walk in the park. I'm just stating what I read when I was going through therapy. I read on the religious side and the secular side of it.
Sloth was originally called the sin of sadness or despair....

from Wiki:

[i] It had been in the early years of Christianity characterized by what modern writers would now describe as melancholy: apathy, depression, and joylessness
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Regardless of texts of ye olden tymes.

It is unfair and unjust to call a depressed person a slothful sinner. It just ain't right.

But I see where you're are coming from.
Doktor Wrote:Regardless of texts of ye olden tymes....

Like the bible?!?!
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Yes I was referring to The Bible and any old texts referring the spiritual nature of depression.
lokizilla Wrote:If you want to go for the reason it is a sin, most religions think that Depression is caused by evil or an evil spirit.

I don't buy this. Never once in my years of going to church have I heard this.

Heck, I battled a fairly bad depression after my first year of college, saw a Christian counselor, and this "view" was never once brought up.
potthole Wrote:
lokizilla Wrote:If you want to go for the reason it is a sin, most religions think that Depression is caused by evil or an evil spirit.

I don't buy this. Never once in my years of going to church have I heard this.

Heck, I battled a fairly bad depression after my first year of college, saw a Christian counselor, and this "view" was never once brought up.

Me neither, but then again, I was brought up in a Southern Baptist Church. I know different religions have different teachings and interpret the Bible as they see fit.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
When did a neurological disorder become a sin? Is having cancer a sin too?
Speed, what is being said and some what over looked are the reasons why it could be thought of as that, but not stating, that it is. Most of this world forgets that before technology and science, there was a primitive way of looking at things...That is my argument to this topic.
lokizilla Wrote:Speed, what is being said and some what over looked are the reasons why it could be thought of as that, but not stating, that it is. Most of this world forgets that before technology and science, there was a primitive way of looking at things...That is my argument to this topic.
so by association that would mean religion is primitave.
^^Religion is at least as old as the pyramids of Egypt.
Older, I would assume. If Stonehenge is older than the pyramids and was created for religion, or even burial, religion would still be older.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
lokizilla Wrote:Speed, what is being said and some what over looked are the reasons why it could be thought of as that, but not stating, that it is. Most of this world forgets that before technology and science, there was a primitive way of looking at things...That is my argument to this topic.

That wasn't clear in major a hole's post.
speedbump Wrote:When did a neurological disorder become a sin? Is having cancer a sin too?

No silly, you get cancer because you sin. Oh wait. That argument doesn't work because one of the best, nicest, most genuine man I've ever known in my life died of blood cancer. ???
His blood was rife with sin, they just took him down with them.
Doktor Wrote:His blood was rife with sin, they just took him down with them.

Okay, maybe we are back to square one . . . ???
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Mad Dog Wrote:
speedbump Wrote:When did a neurological disorder become a sin? Is having cancer a sin too?

No silly, you get cancer because you sin. Oh wait. That argument doesn't work because one of the best, nicest, most genuine man I've ever known in my life died of blood cancer. ???

I'm guessing that at one point in your experience with religious groups, you were told that one gets cancer because they sin. If that's the case, the pastor, elder, or whatever church member told you that is oh, so very wrong.

I overlooked nothing when I disagreed with your post about religions thinking that depression is because of evil spirits. You worded it in present-tense, as in many religions currently believe that.

Had you put it past-tense, which is what you're saying now, I'd buy it, but you didn't, so I don't.
Mad Dog Wrote:

well if you want to look at the sin cancer thing it would be kind of weird considering that guys masturbating helps in the prevention of prostate cancer.

Masturbation is definitely considered a sin no matter what. The waste of sperm in any form weather it be masturbation, condom, birth control pill, sodomy, oral, and so on. That's why most churches have such a strong stance against gays.
What if you've had a vicectomy?
nut cuttin would be a sin i'd assume same as a rubber

those be technical terms btw
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Mad Dog Wrote:What if you've had a vicectomy?

Well the vasectomy itself is not a sin if you have sex afterwords it would constitute as a sin because then you would be doing sex just for the lust of it
I am soooooo going to hell in a hand basket...... Sad
that's what confession is for. If you really wish for forgiveness god forgives. at least that's how it's supposed to go.