Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pork Roll and Egss
I guess I know what fishy smelling taco is now! Sweet!
xxxredeye Wrote:I guess I know what fishy smelling taco is now! Sweet!

...but mostly sour!
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
"The baby that came outa that fishy smelling taco smelled like some of the stankiest PORK ROLL & EGGS I've ever smelled! Could of swarn it was a butt-baby!"

Come on Bif, just do it! Plus, you need to change fishy smelling taco to all caps too!
Jo Wrote:
your momma Wrote:I'd say you are, you dumb ass dick head. Your homepage is the radio station that pork chop and egg salad is on. Your custom title fits you just fine. Go suck another dick and shut the eff up.

my Padawan is growing strong.

my padawan grows strong too when a woman talks dirty.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Jiggy Wrote:I pm'd this guy probably 1 minute after his original post and explained to him (in a nutshell) that he is making enemies in the wrong place. This was his response: "Ok, your right. I appreciate your letter. I honestly do apologize but to see people bashing new jersey gets me a little fired up." I guess his apology was short lived.

And what's funny, is that there was only one comment made about Jersey before they started to spazz out. Thin skin, says I!
I don't get it. Why didn't they name it "Bacon and Eggs". Rolls off the tounge much better and its not half as stupid. They eat pork rolls with egg for breakfast in Jersey?
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Mad Dog Wrote:I don't get it. Why didn't they name it "Bacon and Eggs". Rolls off the tounge much better and its not half as stupid. They eat pork rolls with egg for breakfast in Jersey?

Or Douchebag and McGillicuty. That has a nice ring too.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Or "Guy that couldn't make it as a Comedian & Dumb bitch that think Simon Cowell's accent is cool... Morning Show"

Not as ringy, but effective and true!

[Drop]This shit sucks![/Drop]
There is nothing wrong with the names. A show with a stupid name is just a show with a stupid name. The problem lies within the material of the show. Seriously I know the station is like one of those pop top 20 stations but even the no tallents here in philly can come up with better material than to read over a synopsis of the previous night's american idol, and attempt with a female to do an impression of simon. At least if one of the guys on FBHW did an impression like that they would get it just like zane with the jessie jackson impression.
Absolutely Philly Mike, nobody really cares if they play on the FBHW name, but it is a "conversation starter"- as in, makes discussing this show fair game. And with content like that (i.e. self-conscious, contrived, how-can-we-fill-time) the issue of whether or not they're competition is moot.

BTW newcomer, an anti-MI pro-NJ rant for no reason is not putting the best foot forward, and gives the impression that NJ is entirely populated by Nancies. I know several NJers that are less than thrilled with you.

Originality may be risky, but mooching isn't the most effective way of getting ahead. Regardless, good luck PR&Eggs
Humans are not rational beings, they are rationalizing
Practice safe sex, do it in a Volvo ___________ "Shut up", he explained.
Did your PR rep type that up for you?
Dumbass' confusion about the home state thing is because FBHW used to live there in Jersey. When they left to go to GR, the Jersey station said they can go if they simulcast with them. Free Beer has also mentioned in a different thread that they don't talk about GR during the normal show because "certain" stations like to pretend that FBHW lives there in town. So to the average listener, Jersey is the home state of FBHW.

Also, the Pork Roll and Eggs show sucks ass. I bet they are playing Fantasy Hollywood and getting points when their favorite celebs are in the tabloids. Those nutballs!
Shit Sandwich and Fried Crawdads has a nice ring to it too.
Wowie Groovie !
The Pork Roll and Egg show sucks big time. The whole new format sucks big time. Top 40 and that lame excuse for a morning show could never compete with Free Beer and Hot Wings.

Hey jerseylocal....thanks for keeping up that lovely stereotype we have. It's bad enough crazy call-in lady may be my aunt and another strike against the state...we don't need you adding to it. We're not all d-bags in Jersey.
The funniest part about this is, this thread would have been dead 3 pages ago if that douche wouldn't have openeded his/her mouth on our message board. Hey douche, Thank You and... go Eff yourself you dirty fishy smelling taco!
I just wish douchebag would make another post! I havent laughed this hard in a long time!

Everytime I think Ive got it bad.... someone like this cmes along to make me realize it could always be worse.... so thanks PR&E for making me realize that I ever get as bad as you, I will realize that now is the appropriate time to swallow the barrel of a shotgun
meathead Wrote:.... so thanks PR&E for making me realize that I ever get as bad as you, I will realize that now is the appropriate time to swallow the barrel of a shotgun

You know that line that people talk about? Look waaayyy back, and you may see it.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Rock Monster Wrote:
meathead Wrote:.... so thanks PR&E for making me realize that I ever get as bad as you, I will realize that now is the appropriate time to swallow the barrel of a shotgun

You know that line that people talk about? Look waaayyy back, and you may see it.

wow.... that stings....
meathead Wrote:wow.... that stings....

:Smile
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
I agree that Pork Roll and Eggs does not Flow off the toungue, it sounds like a work Scramble.. Egg Rolls and Pork...
Best Jerks Ever Wrote:I agree that Pork Roll and Eggs does not Flow off the toungue, it sounds like a work Scramble.. Egg Rolls and Pork...
im from jersey and pork roll and eggs flows off the TONGUE but that might be because i am from jersey. but yea... they suck
the1thepwnly Wrote:
Best Jerks Ever Wrote:I agree that Pork Roll and Eggs does not Flow off the toungue, it sounds like a work Scramble.. Egg Rolls and Pork...
im from jersey and pork roll and eggs flows off the TONGUE but that might be because i am from jersey. but yea... they suck

So what other tasty dishes are native to New Jersey that the rest of us wouldn't know about?
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
How about hoagies?
1. I don't care for the PR & E show, but do you know where you don't see me? - on the PR & E message board because they don't matter (or at least you wouldn't see me there if they had one).

2. The guys talk about Bob and Tom being bad, but I'd rather listen to a whole week of B & T than 5 minutes of PR & E.

3. We have hoagies, but we call 'em subs.
if you go east of Ohio they eat some kind of shit called scrapple, and to my understanding it's "sausage" made from the scrap parts of an animal, like the lips, anus, brain, and what not. They use it as a breakfast meat and pizza topping.
Wowie Groovie !
errr.... okay i have never heard of it used as pizza topping, that is just sicker than the shit normally is, and on top of it, the stuff tastes like crap.

here is a quote from the wiki page for it

Scrapple is best known as a regional American food of Delaware, Virginia, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Maryland

and i can tell you from being in all of these states, in general no one in these states are normal to begin with. There are a few here and there but not too many.
Aren't Pork Rolls and Eggs what made Louie Large so fat?
LimpBagel Wrote:Aren't Pork Rolls and Eggs what made Louie Large so fat?

Pork Roll and Eggs are low in carbs.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
LimpBagel Wrote:Aren't Pork Rolls and Eggs what made Louie Large so fat?

Pork Roll and Eggs are low in carbs talent.

fixed
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."