Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pork Roll and Egss
jerseylocal Wrote:I understand that its "Free" Hot Wings and Beer, I guess the only things that are really free aren't worth much then. But hey, at least your number 1 in michigan!!!

Seriously? That's the best you've got? Make fun of Michigan? Wow, I'm sure you will be doing awesome in the ratings with hard-hitting crap like that!
What's funny is the guys weren't even making of his home state. They were making fun of the show. Seriously this guy has to be working for Pork Roll and Eggs, or be one of them, for him to be so offended.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Oh, you know that tomorrow morning these two tools will be bragging about coming on here and "sticking it to FBHW fans."

Also, I'm finding some interesting stuff when doing some IP address research on this guy...
I sure hope Pork Roll and Eggs get a myspace or facebook page soon

by the way, I mistyped eggs in the title of this thread. I scuk
Wowie Groovie !
[Simon] Pork Roll and Eggs, I thought hmm interesting name, but then I listened to them and wow, can't believe they were given a morning show... [/Simon]
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
jerseylocal Wrote:Ok came in a little too hot... ....just think it's pretty lame. I had respect for the show before today. Pork Roll and Eggs is a fun show. In the morning taking my nephew to school we usually used to go back and forth between a lot of Jersey morning shows, so for a syndicated show from Michigan to bash a local NJ product is just weak. I don't really see the need unless Free Beer and Hot Wings is insecure about something?

Why did you come here? It's an honest question. Are you that insecure about your show that you felt you needed to come to a messageboard just to defend it and make fun of Michigan? You sound fairly ignorant when you make comments like that.

Let's be honest. You can deny this all you want but the name "Pork Roll and Eggs" was created specifically because there was a successful show called "Free Beer and Hot Wings." You know full well that the name is a ripoff. Also, you said you used to have respect for the show. That means that you should know the basics of what it's all about. So if you have all of that knowledge then quite frankly you should have expected FB & HW to makes fun of PR & E. Now you've lost respect? I don't think you had any to begin with. I think you're just mad that your show got jabbed so you ran to the messageboard to throw a hissy fit.

You accused FB & HW of being insecure. The numbers don't lie. They're on quite a few stations. The few stations that have dropped then have also seen a drop in their ratings. So let me turn the question back to you.

Are you insecure?

If you aren't then you probably don't have a reason to come to the board to complain because you know that your show is going to be insanely successful. You're doing it big so you don't even have the time to bother with people on a messageboard making fun of the show... right?
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
jerseylocal Wrote:Free Beer and Hot Wings huh? You guys are honestly playing clips of another stations morning show and using that as material. Honestly that is about as pathetic as getting your show dropped in your home state!

really, you come here to bitch about this? what the Eff are you talking about getting dropped in a home state. there are only 3 times i can think of that they were dropped and 2 of them were because the station they were on no longer exists, this is no fault of their own as there are more than just 5 or 6 hours to a radio broadcast day. With the other instance i don't know but it doesn't matter because they get good ratings everywhere else they are syndicated. are you serious about this?? is this some sort of joke by someone who is already a member?? if not your IP should be banned because of 2 things.

1 you are a complete douchebag fishy smelling taco assface
and 2 you created an account just to say you don't like the show and bitch about it.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
jerseylocal Wrote:who is a whacky morning show guy?

I'd say you are, you dumb ass dick head. Your homepage is the radio station that pork chop and egg salad is on. Your custom title fits you just fine. Go suck another dick and shut the Eff up.
your momma Wrote:

I'd say you are, you dumb ass dick head. Your homepage is the radio station that pork chop and egg salad is on. Your custom title fits you just fine. Go suck another dick and shut the eff up.

Wow ! Momma you brought the harsh ! 8-)
Wowie Groovie !
your momma Wrote:

I'd say you are, you dumb ass dick head. Your homepage is the radio station that pork chop and egg salad is on. Your custom title fits you just fine. Go suck another dick and shut the eff up.

Yeah!!! Momma's handing out spankings!!!
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
It isn't harsh if it's the truth. He deserved it.
Hey guys, I'll bet that the dude calls himself Pork Roll because he has a dong. And the fat chick calls herself Eggs because she's got boobs. Super creative, eh?
potthole Wrote:Also, I'm finding some interesting stuff when doing some IP address research on this guy...

huh? ???
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Rock Monster Wrote:
potthole Wrote:Also, I'm finding some interesting stuff when doing some IP address research on this guy...

huh? ???

Potthole: Free Beer and Hot Wings Official Cyber Stalker
Wowie Groovie !
potthole Wrote:Hey guys, I'll bet that the dude calls himself Pork Roll because he has a dong. And the fat chick calls herself Eggs because she's got boobs. Super creative, eh?

I thought they were going by what they smelled like....
your momma Wrote:

my Padawan is growing strong.
Jo Wrote:
your momma Wrote:I'd say you are, you dumb ass dick head. Your homepage is the radio station that pork chop and egg salad is on. Your custom title fits you just fine. Go suck another dick and shut the eff up.

my Padawan is growing strong.

Proud of me you are?
your momma Wrote:
Jo Wrote:my Padawan is growing strong.

Proud of me you are?

Could you adopt me and teach me your skills, oh Mighty One?
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
jerseylocal Wrote:I understand that its "Free" Hot Wings and Beer, I guess the only things that are really free aren't worth much then. But hey, at least your number 1 in michigan!!!

Whatever you do, don't come into our forum and only post in the thread about the new stupid douchebag morning show and not expect us to know who the Eff you are. Don't you have some eggs to eat or something? :Smile
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:Don't you have some eggs to eat or something? :Smile

uhhehheh...Good One!

EDIT: Not sure why you felt the need to smite me for this, but, okay! Stand clear, Queenie is having a bad day... or will it be 5? :'(
I pm'd this guy probably 1 minute after his original post and explained to him (in a nutshell) that he is making enemies in the wrong place. This was his response: "Ok, your right. I appreciate your letter. I honestly do apologize but to see people bashing new jersey gets me a little fired up." I guess his apology was short lived.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Did you tell him that nobody was bashing New Jersey, they were bashing the retarded name, which is obviously a play on FB&HW. A really bad play on FB&HW! Atleast, FB&HW is somewhat catchy and memorable. Pork Roll & Eggs is just... retarded. If it was actually something that made you think New Jersey (Like Huge Dick and Annoying Bitch) then there might not be as much ammunition as provided by the Effing "Pork Roll and Eggs Show"! Also tell him to get Effed! In fact, I'll tell him! GET EffED!
xxxredeye Wrote:Did you tell him that nobody was bashing New Jersey, they were bashing the retarded name, which is obviously a play on FB&HW. A really bad play on FB&HW! Atleast, FB&HW is somewhat catchy and memorable. Pork Roll & Eggs is just... retarded. If it was actually something that made you think New Jersey (Like Huge Dick and Annoying Bitch) then there might not be as much ammunition as provided by the effing "Pork Roll and Eggs Show"! Also tell him to get effed! In fact, I'll tell him! GET effED!

I have to disagree... FBHW is just as bad as PRE, we are just used to it.

Also, the Huge Dick.... we already have him here in GR, on 1340 AM.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
xxxredeye Wrote:Did you tell him that nobody was bashing New Jersey, they were bashing the retarded name, which is obviously a play on FB&HW. A really bad play on FB&HW! Atleast, FB&HW is somewhat catchy and memorable. Pork Roll & Eggs is just... retarded. If it was actually something that made you think New Jersey (Like Huge Dick and Annoying Bitch) then there might not be as much ammunition as provided by the effing "Pork Roll and Eggs Show"! Also tell him to get effed! In fact, I'll tell him! GET effED!

8-) 8-) 8-)
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
I vote for the word "SHIT" to be replaced with "Pork Roll & Eggs" or "PR&E" for short in honor of this huge steaming pile of turd!

Using "PR&E" in a sentence:

"Wow, this show is a big pile of Pork Roll & Eggs"

"Last night, I dropped a load of runny Pork Roll & Eggs"

Does anybody 2nd this?
xxxredeye Wrote:I vote for the word "SHIT" to be replaced with "Pork Roll & Eggs" or "PR&E" for short in honor of this huge steaming pile of turd!

Using "PR&E" in a sentence:

"Wow, this show is a big pile of Pork Roll & Eggs"

"Last night, I dropped a load of runny Pork Roll & Eggs"

Does anybody 2nd this?

Becky hasn't showered after 3 straight nights of running trains. Let me tell you, she smells like Pork Roll and Eggs.

Yes, I think that works. I second.
"OMFG, her V smelled like Pork Roll & Eggs! I almost threw up all over it!"

Anybody else?
I heard from Rock Monster that Redeye's schwantz smells like Pork Roll and Eggs.

yup seems to work.
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
"I heard from zdunklee's mom that he eats her Pork Roll & Eggs out of her vagina!"

Each sip is as good as the first! Print It!
Hey Pork Roll & Egg head, you may want to PM Biff, or he may never see this comedy gold.
Just sent the Pork Roll & Eggs his way!
After I slit Nigel's throat his body emptied and the combined smell of blood, piss and bowels reminded me a lot of Pork Roll and Eggs.

Yep that works.

(Bonus peek at more of my story)
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:After I slit Nigel's throat his body emptied and the combined smell of blood, piss and bowels reminded me a lot of Pork Roll and Eggs.

Yep that works.

(Bonus peek at more of my story)

SWEET! There's a sequel?

*gets my reading glasses*

***note - I do not actually own reading glasses, as this was merely used for comedy effect.
It would work until you tried to type "bullshit".
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:It would work until you tried to type "bullshit".

Here comes daddy to spoil our fun... Sad
I think it'd still work...

that response was bullPORK ROLL & EGGS!
If you can make it be all caps like that, I think it would be fine.
I 2nd that!
shit
piss
Eff
fishy smelling taco
cocksucker
tits
ass

... just testing...
I guess I don't know what fishy smelling taco is... is it fishy smelling taco!?