Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Congratulations Hot Wings !
cuppie Wrote:My son got out of the tub last night and my wife failed to put a diaper on him. A few minutes later there's a big turd on my bedroom floor and a giant wet spot from his piss. These are things you can expect down the road hotwings.

Other things they don't often tell you while you're going through the pregnancy/labor...

She most likely will take a big dump while giving birth.
Astroglide has more than one purpose, it's also used for lubing the baby's head.

Hope and pray your wife doesn't have to have an episiotomy. [Image: Medio-lateral-episiotomy.gif]

So nice of you to share that wonderful knowledge, but it you had listened she will most likely need to have a C section. 8-)
Only caught bits and pieces of the announcement.
Without posting too much personal information, does anyone happen to know how old Hot Wings' wife is? There's a Chinese gender calendar that boasts uncanny accuracy, but you need to know the mother's age at time of conception among other things, and I'm curious to see the accuracy of this prediction.
hotzester Wrote:Without posting too much personal information, does anyone happen to know how old Hot Wings' wife is? There's a Chinese gender calendar that boasts uncanny accuracy, but you need to know the mother's age at time of conception among other things, and I'm curious to see the accuracy of this prediction.

I thought they said she was 36 this morning.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Rock Monster Wrote:
Admin Wrote:It's roots are in Ethiopia but have migrated as far west as Nigeria.

I thought it's roots were in Gotham:

[Image: pow.jpg]
[Image: batman.jpg]
[Image: batman_tv_biff.jpg]

That is just fantastic! +1

One time I saw a "Chuff"

I still don't know what kind of move would make the sound "Chuff" but I know I really liked it....
If my math was right, and it was a November conception, and she is 36, then they're looking at a boy. (To play it safe, 35 and 37 both turn out to be girls.)
If it's a boy, name him after Gregg/Free Beer, but spell it "Greig".
+1 MRD.
Good job Hotwings, Way to hang in there. BUT the fun has Just begun!!!
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Congrats Hot Wings and Mrs. Wings. Start car shopping now while your Dad still owns GM. You might be able to find something really nice like a Chevy Venture minivan.
This is happy news. Congrats!
i have prayed for you and your wife! congrats hotwings.. i havent listened to my podcast yet.. did he knock her up the old fashioned way, or with robo penis??
Thanks for all the congratulations and well-wishes. Kerri and I have been trying for a long time, so we're obviously very excited and appreciate everyone else's excitement on our behalf. It's awesome, so thanks!
Admin Wrote:Congrats!

The question now is, if it's a boy, what shows up on the ultrasound first: the adam's apple or the crank?

pure greatness btw....
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
hotwings Wrote:Thanks for all the congratulations and well-wishes. Kerri and I have been trying for a long time, so we're obviously very excited and appreciate everyone else's excitement on our behalf. It's awesome, so thanks!

It's a good thing your dad owns GM, and also that you guys get paid with wheelbarrows full of money, otherwise this could have taken a dent out of your savings!

... it will be worth it though. Hope the hormones don't wreak too much havoc on your life!
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Rock Monster Wrote:
hotwings Wrote:Thanks for all the congratulations and well-wishes. Kerri and I have been trying for a long time, so we're obviously very excited and appreciate everyone else's excitement on our behalf. It's awesome, so thanks!

It's a good thing your dad owns GM, and also that you guys get paid with wheelbarrows full of money, otherwise this could have taken a dent out of your savings!

... it will be worth it though. Hope the hormones don't wreak too much havoc on your life!

does your golden rocket car accommodate car seats?
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Yay for Hot Wings and Mrs. Wings! Congrats!
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Congrats Mr. and Mrs Wings. Your life is now over as you know it.
Congratulations Hot Wings!!
I was sitting in the dentist office when the announcement was said (podcast). I had a super big smile knowing HW and wife are expecting. My mother could never have kids and for years my folks tried and failed because my mothers' equipment was faulty. Their only option was adoption and thus, me. So, congratulations to you HW and I hope everything goes to plan.
patmcgroin Wrote:they should name the kid adam apple

and if its a girl apple adam

i dont know why, just cuz

wow cool story horrible bitch!
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
Mud Room Donna Wrote:If it's a boy, name him after Gregg/Free Beer, but spell it "Greig".

I guarantee you that would justify Benercrombie.

And nobody wants that...
a girl named Becky would be cool....i'm not biased.

a boy named Dirk would be just as cool....just sayin'.
Jo Wrote:a girl named Becky would be cool....i'm not biased.

Dirk Wings would be fitting....with the crank genetics and all.

Becky Wings would be fitting as well....with the Adam's Apple genetics and all.
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
Jo Wrote:a girl named Becky would be cool....i'm not biased.

Dirk Wings would be fitting....with the crank genetics and all.

Becky Wings would be fitting as well....with the Adam's Apple genetics and all.

i wonder if the kid will plop out of the womb stareing and uninteresting.
Jo Wrote:i wonder if the kid will plop out of the womb stareing and uninteresting.

ha ha nice edit!
I'm a little late to the party, but congrats Mr and Mrs Hotwings!!!!!
Posted by Rock Monster
"and stay away from Chris. Everyone with that name is gay."

Somehow this slipped by without mention that he called Hot Wings in a time of happiness, Gay. I think that's just pretty muffed up Smile

Also congrats hot wings! Name him or her Lil Wings for show purposes Smile Also beware if it's a boy for super crank jr!
airhornahole Wrote:I'm a little late to the party, but congrats Mr and Mrs Hotwings!!!!!

better late than never. There still some punch and cookies left.
Wowie Groovie !
No one told me about cookies. Sad
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
Titan ! Wrote:
airhornahole Wrote:I'm a little late to the party, but congrats Mr and Mrs Hotwings!!!!!

Any more "special" brownies left?! I heard the punch was spiked...
Titan ! Wrote:

You can change your name, but the karma gives you away.

Nice to type at ya Titan.
Considering I usually listen to the show for the insults they throw out at each other or random people or... well really just the funny-ness (I know, not a word) of the show, I was actually really excited for Hot Wings. So congrats! I know IVF is a long and expensive process but it will all be worth it in the end!
I was kind of hoping Zane would get his wish and Hot Wings Jr. would be a girl
Wowie Groovie !
Yea but think of all the good adam's apple and huge crank refrences they can make with it being a boy.
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
I'm sure his kid will be happy to know that before he was even born his crank was being talked about on a national radio show and internet message boards.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Hey, it might help with the ladies, he'll have proof of having a huge crank.
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
What if he turns out to be just average ?

I pity the poor girl who first gets with HW Jr thinking he's got a monster in his pants, and finds that he's just like everyone else.
Wowie Groovie !