Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zane Wears Gay Shorts
Titan ! Wrote:Ohhh Jesus....

you all suck.

But you love us nonetheless!! Smile
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Titan ! Wrote:Ohhh Zane....

...I sucked his penis.

Fixed.
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
Back atcha, Titan! (Enthusiastically and affectionately!)
Titan ! Wrote:Ohhh Jesus....

you all suck.

Doktor, take notes....

this is how you roll ever and die
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
potthole Wrote:[Image: 3316914450_3e52cfd2b5.jpg]

Er, that's me. Closest to the camera. Apparently Zane mentioned I have bad breath this morning...so let this be a lesson, brush your teeth before you meet local celebrities.
sinisterminister Wrote:
potthole Wrote:[Image: 3316914450_3e52cfd2b5.jpg]

Er, that's me. Closest to the camera. Apparently Zane mentioned I have bad breath this morning...so let this be a lesson, brush your teeth before you meet local celebrities.

Freebeer - "Hello Owen Wilson look-alike"
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
sinisterminister Wrote:Er, that's me. Closest to the camera. Apparently Zane mentioned I have bad breath this morning...so let this be a lesson, brush your teeth before you meet local celebrities.

Or, you can just brush your teeth every morning when you leave the house. I think you may have just defined the term "filthy minger."
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
sinisterminister Wrote:Er, that's me. Closest to the camera. Apparently Zane mentioned I have bad breath this morning...so let this be a lesson, brush your teeth before you meet local celebrities.

You don't need to explain yourself to a guy who plunges toilets with his hand.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
I think Joe should wear Zane's gay shorts when he does the Old Man A-Hole stunt!
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
mainerliser Wrote:Titan is as an deviant who molestes underage girls.

he only photographs them...

Nope, the show called him a deviant. He's a deviant.

http://cid-3aab9906c0f5c8ca.skydrive.liv...ession.mp3
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Titan, I just want to commend you for doing your best to roll with the punches.

I finally got to hear the audio, and I must say that it is a good day when I can help give ammo to the guys as they make fun of Mr. Ten.
I think Mark the Valet gave them some of the best ammo...you could almost hear Zane's ego deflate when Free Beer brought that up.
YES! I'm very glad they pointed out his post.
Titan ! Wrote:[flash=350,287]http://www.youtube.com/v/FrKVnYmBG38&hl=en[/flash]

I was scrolling down the page laughing at all the Zane jokes when I saw this.

Right next to the Joe video there was an advertisement that said, "Gay Friendly Grand Rapids." Brilliant.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
potthole Wrote:Titan, I just want to commend you for doing your best to roll with the punches.

agreed
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
potthole Wrote:Titan, I just want to commend you for doing your best to roll with the punches.

agreed

I thought it was pick on Howie day, not be nice to Titan day.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
I just heard Zane talking about this thread again. It seems as thought we have hurt his feelings.

poor wittle baby
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:I just heard Zane talking about this thread again. It seems as thought we have hurt his feelings.

poor wittle baby

Easy solution for Zane: Don't be gay.
Rock Monster Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:I just heard Zane talking about this thread again. It seems as thought we have hurt his feelings.

poor wittle baby

Rock Monster, you know that is not possible.
zdunklee Wrote:
Rock Monster Wrote:Easy solution for Zane: Don't be gay.

Rock Monster, you know that is not possible.

Look who's talking!

zdunklee: I'm gay for Howie
Uh oh, well...this is really escalating quickly...
zdunklee Wrote:Uh oh, well...this is really escalating quickly...

Your shorts?
Rock Monster Wrote:
zdunklee Wrote:Uh oh, well...this is really escalating quickly...

Your shorts?

These are zdunklee's:

[Image: shortswirls5.gif]
Queenie Wrote:
Rock Monster Wrote:Your shorts?

These are zdunklee's:

[Image: shortswirls5.gif]

Jeebus...that will teach me to watch what I say...

Do you know where I can buy those at? ;D

poor wittle baby

Which segment?

Zane, if you're reading this, I'll come out to future remotes and post embarrassing photos of the rest of your crew as well. Tongue
potthole Wrote:

poor wittle baby

Which segment?

Zane, if you're reading this, I'll come out to future remotes and post embarrassing photos of the rest of your crew as well. Tongue

Yea, but they will just be embarrassing, not gay like 99% of zanes photos.
Rock Monster Wrote:

poor wittle baby

Can you tell the sun not to shine?
Can you ask the birds not to sing?
Can you stop the Earth from rotating?

You can't make Zane stop being gay.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
They were talking about Becky's posted opinion regarding Zanes lack of beauty.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
It was in segment 14 of today's podcast.
I'm surprised there hasn't been anyone from the new markets, with them talking about the board on the air.
Rock Monster Wrote:I'm surprised there hasn't been anyone from the new markets, with them talking about the board on the air.

They probably haven't gotten "hooked" on them yet like we are.
Queenie, those shorts were clearly not mine:

[Image: 3316908456_fc4fdd11a4.jpg]
zdunklee Wrote:Queenie, those shorts were clearly not mine:

[Image: 3316908456_fc4fdd11a4.jpg]

+1
Admin Wrote:They were talking about Becky's posted opinion regarding Zanes lack of beauty.

awww, i always miss when they talk about the messageboard!
Jo Wrote:
Admin Wrote:They were talking about Becky's posted opinion regarding Zanes lack of beauty.

awww, i always miss when they talk about the messageboard!

You made Mrs. Ten say "aww...".
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I knew exactly who they were talking about when they read it on the air...only becky could have that effect