Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hootenanny
Mad Dog Wrote:Queenie you and Plungee are the best!! Getting to meet you guys at Hootenanny and talking to Freebeer, Hotwings, Eric Zane and Producer Joe was one of the coolest things I've ever done!!! :thumbup:

I never really told the story on how we came upon each other. So we got there early and were able to get a booth, which is kind of behind the bar and a brick wall with openings where you can see the main area. I glanced through the opening and see someone who looks familiar. This is not uncommon for me, because I speak to everybody I meet and there is usually somebody I know where ever Plungee and I go. But this face is a different familiar. I practically hollered, "Look, there's Mad Dog!" Plungee looks at me kind of confused and I said, "Well, you know I'm going to go and find out" to which he smiles and nods. I walk around to the front of the bar and walk right up to him. I think he was temporarily shocked, as was I. The rest is history.

We had a great time too Mad Dog! Maybe we'll see you in Springfield.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
I have a few pics of Hootenanny to share.

[Image: MyTennesseeVacation067.jpg]

[Image: MyTennesseeVacation076.jpg]

[Image: MyTennesseeVacation068.jpg]

[Image: MyTennesseeVacation172.jpg]

[Image: MyTennesseeVacation078.jpg]

[Image: MyTennesseeVacation069.jpg]
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
There's your daisy dukes titan!!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
She was the Winner!!! And believe it or not I spoke to her and she gave me a big hug and a kiss on the cheek!!! :thumbup: I'm lovin these southern girls!!! Not all stuck up like their northern sisters.
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Not all northern sisters are stuck up.
I see said the blind man to his deaf daughter.
Queenie Wrote:
Mad Dog Wrote:Queenie you and Plungee are the best!! Getting to meet you guys at Hootenanny and talking to Freebeer, Hotwings, Eric Zane and Producer Joe was one of the coolest things I've ever done!!! :thumbup:

I never really told the story on how we came upon each other. So we got there early and were able to get a booth, which is kind of behind the bar and a brick wall with openings where you can see the main area. I glanced through the opening and see someone who looks familiar. This is not uncommon for me, because I speak to everybody I meet and there is usually somebody I know where ever Plungee and I go. But this face is a different familiar. I practically hollered, "Look, there's Mad Dog!" Plungee looks at me kind of confused and I said, "Well, you know I'm going to go and find out" to which he smiles and nods. I walk around to the front of the bar and walk right up to him. I think he was temporarily shocked, as was I. The rest is history.

He's not used to girls talking to him without him paying first.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan! Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:

He's not used to girls talking to him without him paying first.

Tits knows because your my pimp, ain't that right Titan ?