Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obama (Liberal Dick) Has A Beer! OMG!
Hell, if I was the leader of the free world and I had to take control after eight years of a failed administration I'm need a beer or two or twelve hundred.

The only thing I care about is if Obama had a real beer or a lame Lite beer.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
See, priorities people!
Humans are not rational beings, they are rationalizing
Practice safe sex, do it in a Volvo ___________ "Shut up", he explained.
xxxredeye Wrote:
cuppie Wrote:And I'm not 100% sure but I think his step-father had a drinking problem too... alcoholism is hereditary... but why tempt heredity?

How is it that his step-father's genes would have any effect on his own? They have no genes incommon, unless of course, you're suggesting that his step-father is acually his cousin? Are you suggesting that? Please provide a source for this theory?

cuppie Wrote:...he also is struggling with his smoking addiction but nobody is making a fuss out of that.

Nobody struggles with smoking! His judgement is not effected by his smoking, thats why nobody gives a flying eff! As far as an addiction, I don't think 1 beer is enough to consider him an alcoholic! He's a effing adult doing adult things, its people like you that may cause him to drink himself stupid!

First off your attitude towards the whole situation and towards others who stated that this might need to be placed in the touchy subject forums is showing that you're an immature whiny little bitch. I never said that his step-father had anything to do with his genes. It was placed in there to simply point out that yet another father figure in his life struggled with alcohol. So you need to chill out and relieve some stress in another way than to come in here wound up tighter than a 10 year old to blow off some steam.

Second, people do struggle with smoking addictions. I used to be a smoker and when I finally quite, it was one of the biggest struggles of my life. Obama himself said it was a struggle in an interview.
If someone in a person's family has an alcohol problem, that person has their OWN choice- a) use that as a perfect example of why they should not become an alcoholic or b) make the decision to likewise use alcohol to deal with their life. It's none of our business because Obama is not an alcoholic. And his smoking has no effect on us either unless he dies of lung cancer and we're then led by Biden, and that is where the effect stops. Complaining about quiting smoking is like Zane complaining that he feels sick when he overeats. You started it, yeah it's a bitch to quit and physiologically the fix and withdrawal of nicotine is a big problem, but no one but you made you start. It's not that we're not rooting for you if you're trying to quit, but have some perspective.
Humans are not rational beings, they are rationalizing
Practice safe sex, do it in a Volvo ___________ "Shut up", he explained.
Torque Wrote:If someone in a person's family has an alcohol problem, that person has their OWN choice- a) use that as a perfect example of why they should not become an alcoholic or b) make the decision to likewise use alcohol to deal with their life.
very well put. My father and most of my family have addictions to drugs, cigarettes, and alcohol. I know this has been passed down to me. It is a disease. Cigarettes make me feel sick anyway so it is easy for me to stay away. Drugs I never tried mostly because I know what they can do to a person. and Alcohol yes I drink, but I control myself with it, I do not drink often yet have a desire to do so. When I do drink I keep a strict count within my head of how much I have consumed and limit myself so as not to start down that path. If I can restrain myself from going nuts with it, what is to stop someone who has shown he has a strong will from doing so?
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
That was exactly my point in my first post. If he can control it then fine. Good for him. But it all comes down to him possibly having the same desire to drink and not have the ability to restrain himself. That's all.
well as i said, i wouldn't doubt his restraint. He did make it to becoming president, if he was controlled by the thirst he would have never made it that far, that would have been exploited quicker than any stupid remark you have ever heard from a politician.
Philly Mike Wrote:well as i said, i wouldn't doubt his restraint. He did make it to becoming president, if he was controlled by the thirst he would have never made it that far, that would have been exploited quicker than any stupid remark you have ever heard from a politician.

He may not be President, but have you ever heard of Ted Kennedy?
Where would we be without the agitators of the world attaching the electrodes of knowledge to the nipples of ignorance?
Imray_Pinasheep Wrote:
Philly Mike Wrote:well as i said, i wouldn't doubt his restraint. He did make it to becoming president, if he was controlled by the thirst he would have never made it that far, that would have been exploited quicker than any stupid remark you have ever heard from a politician.

He may not be President, but have you ever heard of Ted Kennedy?

and with that said, do you think he could ever become president ?
Philly Mike Wrote:and with that said, do you think he could ever become president ?

Not anymore. But do you doubt he could've had his chance in the 80's (I know he ran once and lost to the incumbent Carter, but he could've easily tried again) or early 90's? He was in control (officially or de facto) of the Dems in Congress for quite some time, and I think that's a pretty fair amount of political power. He's been a chief counsel to the Judiciary Committee, he co-wrote and helped push through No Child Left Behind (surprised?), and he's Chairman of the Senate Health, Eduation, Labor and Pension Committee, and he's also on the Armed Services Committee.
Where would we be without the agitators of the world attaching the electrodes of knowledge to the nipples of ignorance?