Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Conjoined Twins
And personal threats are a no-no. Looks like you've earned yourself a timeout.
Oh, I missed baby having a temper tantrum? Does somebody need a daiper change?
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
and you deserve a delete!
Well, then I guess there's only one thing left for me to do. Sadly, I'm not the kind of guy who would do it. Trust me when I say it's tempting to post it. It really is. I'm torn, because on the one hand, I'd LOVE to post it and show the board exactly how bad ass you really are. But on the other hand, as a Marine I know that the easy route isn't always the most damning.

It's such a predicament, really.
Time me out all you want, your site is gone!
Hmm, I just have to wonder whom proboards would believe, you do realize they would review the thread first and see you as the one who needs to be deleted right?
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
Post it bitch, see how much I Effing care!
And a million more will be resurrected in it's place. I admin boards...trust me when I tell you that anyone can set up a proboards forum.
Before you're gone, I just want to let you know this timeout won't last forever. I can't give you that joy of knowing you got yourself banned completely.
Wow, banned and I didn't even post it. Guess you're gonna have to be the martyr somewhere else.
Hallelujah, the wicked man is gone!! 8-) 8-) 8-)
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Wow, I didn't think anyone could make Queenie that mad!
I just don't understand why he acted like such an ass. If memory serves correct he wasn't always a dick. Yet for some reason he refused to relent in the slightest about the stupid topic. Especially with such immature statements.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
It seemed that whenever people disagreed with him that he'd lose it. I recall that being the cause of his previous flameout as well.

Looks like he just beat me to the punch, as well. I was just going to give him a 24 hour timeout, but apparently he managed to delete his account just moments before the temporary ban was finalized.
I would just like to thank everyone for fighting the good fight. I can't tell you how many times I had a post all typed up and ready to go completely flaming him, but deleted it at the last second. If I could buy you a round of beers, I would!
burnking Wrote:I would just like to thank everyone for fighting the good fight. I can't tell you how many times I had a post all typed up and ready to go completely flaming him, but deleted it at the last second. If I could buy you a round of beers, I would!

Well the objective wasn't to get rid of him, but if he wanted to delete himself then that's it. He should have acted more along the lines of being an adult. I can understand everyone has their own opinion, but saying someone doesn't deserve to live because of something they couldn't help and because it makes you want to vomit, you are a complete dick.
Philly Mike Wrote:
burnking Wrote:I would just like to thank everyone for fighting the good fight. I can't tell you how many times I had a post all typed up and ready to go completely flaming him, but deleted it at the last second. If I could buy you a round of beers, I would!

Well the objective wasn't to get rid of him, but if he wanted to delete himself then that's it. He should have acted more along the lines of being an adult. I can understand everyone has their own opinion, but saying someone doesn't deserve to live because of something they couldn't help and because it makes you want to vomit, you are a complete dick.

And I'm highly doubting that anyone at work school agreed with him.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Man, where's Michigan J. Frog when you need him...
Rock Monster Wrote:
Philly Mike Wrote:Well the objective wasn't to get rid of him, but if he wanted to delete himself then that's it. He should have acted more along the lines of being an adult. I can understand everyone has their own opinion, but saying someone doesn't deserve to live because of something they couldn't help and because it makes you want to vomit, you are a complete dick.

And I'm highly doubting that anyone at work school agreed with him.

I could see people agreeing with it, there are a lot of retards in this world.
Philly Mike Wrote:

I didn't say I wanted him to leave, I just didn't have the patience to deal with him, that's all. I'm not sure what I wanted the end result to be, but I'm happy with this.
burnking Wrote:
Philly Mike Wrote:Well the objective wasn't to get rid of him, but if he wanted to delete himself then that's it. He should have acted more along the lines of being an adult. I can understand everyone has their own opinion, but saying someone doesn't deserve to live because of something they couldn't help and because it makes you want to vomit, you are a complete dick.

I didn't say I wanted him to leave, I just didn't have the patience to deal with him, that's all. I'm not sure what I wanted the end result to be, but I'm happy with this.

I'm with you. Other than the couple comments I made and posting the videos this is one I decided not to really get involved with. Everyone else was doing a terrific job.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Jiggy Wrote:
burnking Wrote:I didn't say I wanted him to leave, I just didn't have the patience to deal with him, that's all. I'm not sure what I wanted the end result to be, but I'm happy with this.

I'm with you. Other than the couple comments I made and posting the videos this is one I decided not to really get involved with. Everyone else was doing a terrific job.

you just didn't want to have to wash the unwashable blood spots off your hands.
Philly Mike Wrote:
Jiggy Wrote:I'm with you. Other than the couple comments I made and posting the videos this is one I decided not to really get involved with. Everyone else was doing a terrific job.

you just didn't want to have to wash the unwashable blood spots off your hands.

He wasn't worth me getting upset over. I could tell a awhile back he was someone I didn't want to bother myself with too often and I knew the way he was going he was going to eventually self-destruct himself anyway. I actually thought he would get a permanent banning though instead of just deleting his account.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Sometimes people just need a history lesson to show what a dumb ass they have become.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
I actually enjoyed arguing the ridiculousness of his "point" right up to the point he crossed all kinds of lines via PM. I wasn't particularly OFFENDED at what was said, but it did cross some serious lines and took the debate to an entirely new level, and it was clear that all rules had gone out the window.

Like I said in an earlier post in the thread, I don't frequently lose my temper like I did with this jackass, but I am certainly glad he's gone (for now) and it is at least temporarily over.

Thanks to all for your support in dealing with him. (And surprise! Philly Mike, Doktor, and I were all on the same team this time! LOL)
Rock Monster Wrote:
xxxredeye Wrote:Please, continue to put words in my mouth, bitch, I've got something to fill yours!

That's a little uncalled for.... calm down there skippy.

I just wanted to thank RM for your comment!