Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Conjoined Twins
xxxredeye Wrote:What would you do if your kids were conjoined at birth?

I think that would be the worst thing to put anyone through. The kids should be put out of their misery! It should be considered child abuse to allow them to live.

If you've studied the history of Nazi Germany at all, you would realize that Hitler perptrated this attitude within the SS murder squads to justify their horrific slaughter of the Jews, Gypsys, the mentaly infirm and the deformed. Can you say Auchwitz? I knew you could.

for anybody intrested: http://www.historyplace.com/worldwar2/ho...eline.html
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
You know, I kinda think I made a big ass of myself, and put myself in a bad position! So here is my apology!

I am sorry for stating that if I ever saw a conjoined twin, I would throw up on it! That was WAY over line and WAY childish! I'm sorry I said that they were the devils rejects, aslo WAY uncalled for. I was having a VERY VERY childish moment. I am truly sorry!

Now, when it comes down to it, I would never introduce a child to this world with such a horrible horrible start if they were born as conjoint twins! I will not back down on that. The reason is because of a-holes like me making statements like the statements I made! It is torture! You cannot tell me any conjoined twin has ever had a normal life! They are automatically sentenced to death the minute they're born! I have the decency, as hard as it may seem, and am compationate enough to know how horrible life would be that I don't believe it would ever be right!
Mad Dog Wrote:
xxxredeye Wrote:What would you do if your kids were conjoined at birth?

I think that would be the worst thing to put anyone through. The kids should be put out of their misery! It should be considered child abuse to allow them to live.

If you've studied the history of Nazi Germany at all, you would realize that Hitler perptrated this attitude within the SS murder squads to justify their horrific slaughter of the Jews, Gypsys, the mentaly infirm and the deformed. Can you say Auchwitz? I knew you could.

I was actually waiting for that comparison! Thanks, but, no I do care about all people, thats why I understand the wrong in giving life to something that would eventually not want it!
Would you kill an adult who loses a limb due to combat or an accidental injury? What about the paralyzed? They tend to live shortened lives due to organ failure.

Your biggest problem is that you're ignorant. You come to message boards like these in the hopes of engaging those who have intelligence vastly superior to your own in some smart debate, but you fail, and in the end all you do is piss some people off, but to your small mind, this is a victory.

You remind me of a Doktor I know. I'd love to see your IP and MAC addresses, to be honest.
hotzester Wrote:Would you kill an adult who loses a limb due to combat or an accidental injury? What about the paralyzed? They tend to live shortened lives due to organ failure.

Your biggest problem is that you're ignorant. You come to message boards like these in the hopes of engaging those who have intelligence vastly superior to your own in some smart debate, but you fail, and in the end all you do is piss some people off, but to your small mind, this is a victory.

You remind me of a Doktor I know. I'd love to see your IP and MAC addresses, to be honest.

And do what bitch, cyber attack me! Who needs to grow the eff up!? eff off, except my apology or don't, either way, get the eff over it!

This whole effing conversation is regarding conjoined twins. Not injured soldiers, like you're trying to turn this into and not Stephen Hawkings like the other a-holes are trying to turn this into! Its people like you that make people like me be bigger effing dick!

CONJOINED TWINS! YOU NEED TO LEARN TO effING READ THE gee dee NAME OF THE effING THREAD!!!!
Oh my God, I was born with three nipples. I guess you should just kill me now and save me from the world, or the world from me. :Smile

On a more serious note, if you wish to continue this argument, please take it to PM.

Please and thank you!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
It BEGAN as "conjoined twins" but then you used the phrase "major deformity", thus expanding your point to deformities other than conjoined twins.

You did get one part right, though.

Quote:I am sorry
I don't wish to continue an argument, I wish to try to clear myself from being labeled as Hitler. I honestly don't think death is the answer to deformities. I don't believe you should give life to conjoint twins because... its a horrible mistake by nature. If I was born to this, I wouldn't want to live. It would be the worst thing to ever be born with. If you listened to what the guys talked about this morning, Ronnie & Donnie, where only one person could control the body the other was basically just a head! How horrible of a life to live! You're telling me that it would good to give life to someone who would just be completely miserable, I'm telling you, I couldn't and wouldn't do it! Thats my point, throwing aside all the incredibly insensitive things I said! I will now leave it at that!
xxxredeye Wrote:
mainerliser Wrote:Just proves there's more than one inbred where you are.

Putting aside the bullshit offensive things I've said, in all honesty, every person I've talked to today about the subject agrees, bringing a child (or children) into this world with a major deformity, such as conjoined twins, is a horrible thing to do. Even a pro-lifer agreed, stating "I wouldn't put my child though that hell." It isn't good for anyone. Not being able to enjoy the simple things in life, such as taking a shit, or masturbating, or sex, or well, anything that involves anything! Come on, you can say I'm wrong, but, I am compassionate enough to understand the necessity of simplicity! Life is hard enough as it is, why complicate it more?

potthole Wrote:Apparently it also took away your ability to spell.

That is apparent!

But you, REDEYE, did not leave it at just conjoined twins! You said any child with a major deformity. That is a broad spectrum of the population. My point with Stephen Hawking is that just because your body doesn't work doesn't mean your brain doesn't work, nor does it mean that you can not have a meaningful, fulfilled life. I've worked with many disabled children and adults who contribute much to the world, as I think Abby and Brittany Hensel will, and don't think any of their parents would wish they were not part of their lives.
Has your oven pre-heated yet pussy?
Okay, I was wrong, thats what you want me to say, so I'll say it! I was wrong, you win! Thread over!
Queenie Wrote:Oh my God, I was born with three nipples. I guess you should just kill me now and save me from the world, or the world from me. :Smile

On a more serious note, if you wish to continue this argument, please take it to PM.

Please and thank you!

Sorry Queen, I was writing while you posted this.
xxxredeye Wrote:You know, I kinda think I made a big ass of myself, and put myself in a bad position! So here is my apology!

[size=3]You cannot tell me any conjoined twin has ever had a normal life! They are automatically sentenced to death the minute they're born! I have the decency, as hard as it may seem, and am compationate enough to know how horrible life would be that I don't believe it would ever be right!

Like Hotzester said, take the time to think before writing. Which seems more "normal" to you:
This

[flash=350,287]http://www.youtube.com/v/BkKWApOAG2g&hl=en[/flash]

Or this

[flash=350,287]http://www.youtube.com/v/xfAuJAx3iVY&hl=en[/flash]
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Ah, Redeye, this thread just serves as further proof that you're nothing but a troll...

[Image: 3341889175_76501de61e_o.jpg]

Vomit away, good buddy...
potthole Wrote:Ah, Redeye, this thread just serves as further proof that you're nothing but a troll...

[Image: 3341889175_76501de61e_o.jpg]

Vomit away, good buddy...

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin +10!!!! Love the trolls!!
The joys of being a smartass with a slight knowledge of Photoshop.
I don't care what anyone says on the subject of a kid with any kind of problem (conjoined, disease, or whatever). Especially if you say you would do something of the nature of putting the child out of it's misery. You never know what you would do until you are faced with the specific circumstance. That is like saying if you had a child with AT you would just poison him/her, so he/she doesn't have to suffer. Seriously that is complete bull shit. I have a son who is now 3 years old. He was born with a very serious heart problem. The doctors told me that he only had a 10% chance of survival (conjoined twins have a better chance of surviving separation surgery). I didn't care at all what they had to do or even if he just had a 1% chance. If there was a way I would try to see if he could survive. Hell 10% really isn't too far from 1% after all. So anyone with or without kids saying they know they would rather have the kid just die instead of actually being an adult and striving through it is an ass. Yes my son was not attached to another baby, but most conjoined twins are able to separate with a great success rate. Also if you seriously think that inbreeding causes this you are stupid. Just in case you are unsure, conjoined twins are created by nature. Let me see if I can put this simple enough.

The ova(egg in a woman's body) is a cell. Cells sometimes tend to divide. Now each month a woman is supposed to drop 2 ova and those can be impregnated. Now the tricky thing about these 2 cells is that they can divide and create up to 4 copies of themselves. Thats why identical twins are AKA as maternal because the egg copied itself, and different looking ones are paternal meaning the sperm got to the 2 eggs. Now sometimes nature can be cruel and the egg doesn't complete this division, this is usually not a problem, unless Ms. ova meets with Mr. sperm. thus you get a pair of connected kids.

Now if the pregnancy is successful (conjoined twins have a higher miscarriage rate) usually there are very few vital spots connected and the kids can separate with very little trouble. So saying you would not want a child with such a defect that can easily be fixed is just plain ignorant, especally if you have never been in the situation yourself.

and krystal

Quote:I think now, as a single, rather immature person, I wouldn't be able to handle conjoined twins. I think I would try, but I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to give them the life they would deserve.

Trust me, before you have kids for the most part you will always feel like that. Once a child is born or even before it sometimes, you change and become the person that child needs.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Well the good news from this is Redeye will never have the choice to not have a kid, deformity or not, cause he is male, and to my knowledge isn't the one that makes that choice once the process is started.
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
Well let's just see if he's particularly stealthy with a coathanger Big Grin
Doktor Wrote:Well let's just see if he's particularly stealthy with a coathanger Big Grin

That is absolutely a Effed up thing to say. Sad
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Consider the source, Queenie. Doktor and Redeye are two pissants in a pod, and they should just be grateful it's not my decision on whether they're banned or not. We've seen example after example of demagogic gibberish from the two of them lately.

Truth be told, I'm not convinced they're different people at all. We already know one of them has a proclivity for creating characters.
hotzester Wrote:Consider the source, Queenie. Doktor and Redeye are two pissants in a pod, and they should just be grateful it's not my decision on whether they're banned or not. We've seen example after example of demagogic gibberish from the two of them lately.

Truth be told, I'm not convinced they're different people at all. We already know one of them has a proclivity for creating characters.

I sure am glad there are intelligent people on this board so I don't have to call it all a wash.
I'm starting to wonder!
hotzester Wrote:Consider the source, Queenie. Doktor and Redeye are two pissants in a pod, and they should just be grateful it's not my decision on whether they're banned or not. We've seen example after example of demagogic gibberish from the two of them lately.

I do have to say though Doktor is learning limits though. It was a joke in bad taste, yeah. but it seems he has made some progress.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Doktor and Redeye have two completely different styles. Doktor seems to have a quiet aggression (if that's even the right word) about him, while Redeye is a complete loose cannon. Truth be told I would pick Dok to have a conversation with anyday over Redeye.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Oh hell yes!
So I'm thinking that Doktor would turn out to be a poisioner and Redeye would be a shooter.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Poison goes well with the moniker, no?

I admit my jest was in bad taste, and hotzester...i believe i slipped on something that might have budded off from your massive ego Wink
hotzester Wrote:I'm starting to wonder!

Quite frankly, I was referring to you.
Proving that I'm not!
Doktor Wrote:Poison goes well with the moniker, no?

I admit my jest was in bad taste, and hotzester...i believe i slipped on something that might have budded off from your massive ego Wink

...i can't tell if you're smart or retarded....
The funny thing is, its been an entire day, and I haven't even been on. The entire time all you ass-bags could do was talk about how much you don't like me! Really? I don't Effing care. This message board is not a lifeline for me, as it seems to be for most of you dick-heads! So, if you don't Effing like me, delete me! If you're not gonna delete me, shut the Eff up! The only thing worse than me, is winy bitches like you! Oh, by the way, I take back my apology! Suck it!
Silly silly Redeye.
Doktor Wrote:Silly silly Redeye.

A joke is at its funniest when people are offended!
xxxredeye Wrote:
Doktor Wrote:Silly silly Redeye.

A joke is at its funniest when people are offended!

You're right!

Signed,

Michael Richards
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:
xxxredeye Wrote:A joke is at its funniest when people are offended!

You're right!

Signed,

Michael Richards

Haha! I get it! It's funny because it's true.
Admin Wrote:You're right!

Signed,

Michael Richards

Hey now, I have nothing against colored conjoined twin folk!
xxxredeye Wrote:The funny thing is, its been an entire day, and I haven't even been on. The entire time all you ass-bags could do was talk about how much you don't like me! Really? I don't effing care. This message board is not a lifeline for me, as it seems to be for most of you dick-heads! So, if you don't effing like me, delete me! If you're not gonna delete me, shut the eff up! The only thing worse than me, is winy bitches like you! Oh, by the way, I take back my apology! Suck it!

Funny, I'd say you do care about the comments people have made. Otherwise I doubt you'd make a post to tell us how much you hate us.
potthole Wrote:Funny, I'd say you do care about the comments people have made. Otherwise I doubt you'd make a post to tell us how much you hate us.

Funny, I'd say you're an a-hole who also trys to put words into people mouths! Since, aparently, the statement I made says, "I hate you" in it, yours' says "I like to rape babys!"
Note to mods, if we ever get our own forum can we make sure it has an ignore feature so we can just not have to see the posts from idiots like redeye?
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."