Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Conjoined Twins
zdunklee Wrote:Note to mods, if we ever get our own forum can we make sure it has an ignore feature so we can just not have to see the posts from ambulance drivers like redeye?

8-) 8-) 8-)
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
I want to be a mod then Smile
zdunklee Wrote:Note to mods, if we ever get our own forum can we make sure it has an ignore feature so we can just not have to see the posts from ambulance drivers like redeye?

I didn't realize is it just impossible for you to just not read what I type. Maybe turn your own ignore feature on! But, I guess its too hard to put your big boy pants on to be able to do something like that!
Nah it's just nicer not to have to pass over your useless dribble and have it not be there in the first place. I know this is a feature in most phpBB forums where any user can select to ingnore another user and their posts just don't show at all when reading the forums.
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
xxxredeye Wrote:The funny thing is, its been an entire day, and I haven't even been on. The entire time all you ass-bags could do was talk about how much you don't like me! Really? I don't effing care. This message board is not a lifeline for me, as it seems to be for most of you dick-heads! So, if you don't effing like me, delete me! If you're not gonna delete me, shut the eff up! The only thing worse than me, is winy bitches like you! Oh, by the way, I take back my apology! Suck it!

xxxredeye Wrote:
Doktor Wrote:Silly silly Redeye.

A joke is at its funniest when people are offended!

xxxredeye Wrote:
potthole Wrote:Funny, I'd say you do care about the comments people have made. Otherwise I doubt you'd make a post to tell us how much you hate us.

Funny, I'd say you're an a-hole who also trys to put words into people mouths! Since, aparently, the statement I made says, "I hate you" in it, yours' says "I like to rape babys!"

xxxredeye Wrote:

I didn't realize is it just impossible for you to just not read what I type. Maybe turn your own ignore feature on! But, I guess its too hard to put your big boy pants on to be able to do something like that!

Awwwww... look at it, it's getting upset. Can I give it a carrot? Please please, it looks so funny when it gets mad.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
ME -----------> :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ <--------------ME
So you say your a dick because people are stupid. What about being a dick and being stupid? You must have some real internal struggles with yourself.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
xxxredeye Wrote:Redeye -----------> [Image: bjs.gif]<--------------ME
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Rock Monster Wrote:
xxxredeye Wrote:Redeye -----------> [Image: bjs.gif]<--------------ME

8-) :-*
Jiggy Wrote:So you say your a dick because people are stupid. What about being a dick and being stupid? You must have some real internal struggles with yourself.

Sometimes, to be a dick you must have the ability to be a little stupid. Now, when it comes to me, I just think I'm a dick because I'm stupid! Does that answer your question?
xxxredeye Wrote:
Jiggy Wrote:So you say your a dick because people are stupid. What about being a dick and being stupid? You must have some real internal struggles with yourself.

Sometimes, to be a dick you must have the ability to be a little stupid. Now, when it comes to me, I just think I'm a dick because I'm stupid! Does that answer your question?

I love honesty! 8-)
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
xxxredeye Wrote:

8-) 8-) 8-)
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
xxxredeye Wrote:
potthole Wrote:Funny, I'd say you do care about the comments people have made. Otherwise I doubt you'd make a post to tell us how much you hate us.

Funny, I'd say you're an a-hole who also trys to put words into people mouths! Since, aparently, the statement I made says, "I hate you" in it, yours' says "I like to rape babys!"

The good Doktor has got to be happy as hell because now your taking all the ground fire. All the guns are have drawn your way.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Mad Dog Wrote:The good Doktor has got to be happy as hell because now your taking all the ground fire. All the guns are have drawn your way.

You're only 2 days late with that excellent observation! But its cool, it seems most of the troops have pulled out so the remaining probably wouldn't mind your help, not that they really seem to need it... they're all pretty much on the same track! Someone, though (or maybe everyone), seems to think targeting my Karma is an affective means of attack? I'm not sure I feel it though, maybe you should help them there!
You're beyond a troll, now. You're even beyond the level of little shit. You're actually marching double time into the land of just a whiny little bitch. Go away. Seriously. Delete your account. It doesn't seem that many, if any, want you around, or even like you. You say you don't care, but as has been pointed out, you wouldn't be here telling people you don't care if you didn't actually care. So just go. Say your good-byes, pretend everyone is sad to see you go, and then do it.

If you'd been this much of a pussy on MY forum (or most others, for that matter), you'd have been IP blocked a long, long time ago. So take your big brass ball sack to another message board and see how long you last.
xxxredeye Wrote:

I fail to see how I said that you rape babies. I just said that you claim to not care what we think, but based off of your posts and your anger, it would appear that you do in fact care what we think. That is a baby-free observation, my friend.

Oh, we'll have that, along with some other nifty features.
What was the decision on posting PM's again? LOL
You have something you want to share, I take it?

Posting PM's will be dealt with on a case by case basis, pretty much. It's discouraged, but there are some occasions where it is ok... mainly if somebody sends you a PM with objectionable content (i.e. threats of harm and other "serious" things).
I guess that falls under the guideline zester, so post away, can't make me look any better!
Nah, I'd be hypocritical to repeat it. Truth be told, I found his ignorance and obvious attempt to act like a bad ass behind the veil of privacy to be incredibly amusing.
Yup... I'm way bad ass! Kinda figured my account would be deleted if I posted that for all to see, so I kept it between you and me, after all, thats where the beef seems to be the biggest! But, if it amuses you, I'll be sure to continue that way!
I don't believe for one second you kept it private to show class. To the contrary, I think we both know you don't have the balls to post it in public.
[Producer Joe]Do it! DO IT!![/Producer Joe]
hotzester Wrote:I don't believe for one second you kept it private to show class. To the contrary, I think we both know you don't have the balls to post it in public.

Is it a common thing in this message board to place words in other peoples' mouths? Seriously? First, Stephen Hawkins, then potthole with saying I hate you guys, then you say I was trying to show class. No, in fact, I figured what I said to you, would have caused my account to be deleted! So, if thats classy, then I guess I need to re-learn to English language!
Hawking.

I know precisely what you WANTED me to do, which is exactly why I'm not doing it. I'm above such childish antics.

I am not, however, furthering my position that you're a tough talking e-troll by pointing out that you're not showing as even ON the boards (or having been on in the past 24 hours), yet you repeatedly post. The only way this can happen is if you've physically selected that on your profile page. You don't even have the balls to let someone know you're AT the party, let alone shitting on the pool table.
xxxredeye Wrote:
hotzester Wrote:I don't believe for one second you kept it private to show class. To the contrary, I think we both know you don't have the balls to post it in public.

Is it a common thing in this message board to place words in other peoples' mouths? Seriously? First, Stephen Hawkins, then potthole with saying I hate you guys, then you say I was trying to show class. No, in fact, I figured what I said to you, would have caused my account to be deleted! So, if thats classy, then I guess I need to re-learn to English language!

I didn't see it, but I know what was said. You are the biggest piece of shit I have ever had the displeasure of knowing. The biggest stupid loser, Efftard, idi0t, douchebag troll. I hope you do leave. You don't deserve to be a member here. All you have ever done since day one was talk down to people, name call and post stupid shit. I hope you are happy with yourself. You have just made one of the nicest people in the world actually abhor another individual. Good job Satan!
lol Queenie.
Update: YAY! He unclicked it AND unhid his email address. Double score!
I just said what I apparently said the other day. I guess when I actually say it, it hurts more! I don't even care anymore! You're right, I am a huge ass, and proud of it!
hotzester Wrote:Update: YAY! He unclicked it AND unhid his email address. Double score!

Way to hack my shit pussy!
HAHA I hacked it? LMFAO. Yeah, that's what I did. Because I need to defend the honor of the 3 month old you attacked, right?

<!-- e --><a href="mailto:xxxxx@att.net">xxxxx@att.net</a><!-- e -->

Taking it out to keep crybaby from really losing it. Don't say I didn't ever do anything for you.

~potthole
I'll be glad to report this to proboards.com
And now the message board will be deleted, nice job!
Go for it. Do you want my IP address, just to make it fair?

You're playing with the big boys now, princess. Nut up, or go away.
Actually, no, because I'm not a pussy bitch hides behind his Effing computer! The fact that you can't use your words, or common sense, makes me happy! So long message board, proboards will not be carrying you any longer!
Wow, they confirmed our demise that quickly? That's some dang good customer service they have there!
You really don't see yourself as a pussy bitch hiding behind a computer? Really? Think about your answer. I don't want you to answer incorrectly.
not quite
Excuse me, I'm hiding? MotherEffer, if I ever met you, I'd beat the shit outa you!
take it all the way down cocksucker, many people could still figure it out!