Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Summer blockbuster
Gi Junkie ? Was Snake Eyes your favorite ? Mine was missing his thumb.
Wowie Groovie !
I have 2 different Snake Eyes. But yes if someone asks you who your fav is and you don't say Snake Eyes...then may God give your friend enough strength to not disembowel you on the spot.
I'm just gonna spend all of my money at the theater this summer.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
0rz0ski Wrote:I'm just gonna spend all of my money at the theater this summer.

Nu uh.... You're going to be buying lenses and memory cards, and camera bags, and tri pods, and photoshop, and........
Wowie Groovie !
okay i just saw an extended preview of the new star trek movie. I want to see it, it looks a lot better than the old ones, there is actually action in it and all. That plus it is pretty amusing seeing Zachary Quinto as a vulcan.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
I voted for Ice Age since I don't follow any of the other type of movies. And the other ones were pretty good too...
Not even terminator?
None of these movies are sparking my interest that much. Unlike last summer. I'm gonna go ahead with Terminator:Salvation cuz i'm becoming a big christian bale fan.
Isn't Angels and Demons coming out soon? That one should be pretty big, right?
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
I think today or tomorrow...
Doktor Wrote:I think today or tomorrow...

Actually that would be May 15.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
I thought it was March, my bad.
0rz0ski Wrote:Isn't Angels and Demons coming out soon? That one should be pretty big, right?

Didn't the movie of DaVinci Code not live up to expectations ? Inever read the book, but I did see the movie, and it was okay, but nothing great.

I did however start reading Angels and Demons, and it was pretty good. I'll probably wait for this one to hit the 2nd run theatre
Wowie Groovie !
I'm really surprised that Star Trek is leading. I thought for sure there would be more haters. Personally I am looking forward to most of these movies.

I know a lot of people don't like some of these because of "lack of a plot" and focuses too much on action and explosions. I know some have said that about the first Transformers. I would say that is exactly why I like these movies. People watch movies to escape the frustrations of real life. Not everything has to make sense.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Give me some explosions, make me laugh, put a hot babe on the screen, throw in a car chase or two, add some giant robots or space ships, and maybe a monster or psycho killer and I am a happy man
Wowie Groovie !
Inglorious Basterds should really be in on this poll, I don't think it's getting enough love. It's a Tarantino film with Brad Pitt, and there should be plenty of blood with an unconventional depiction of fictional WWII events. Take a peak:

[flash=350,287]http://www.youtube.com/v/5sQhTVz5IjQ&hl=en[/flash]
OOO! and they're making a sequel to Night at the Museum

I'm STOKED for that.

[flash=350,287]http://www.youtube.com/v/UQyrz5V7Vuw&hl=en[/flash]
Doktor Wrote:OOO! and they're making a sequel to Night at the Museum

I'm STOKED for that.

[flash=350,287]http://www.youtube.com/v/UQyrz5V7Vuw&hl=en[/flash]

I'm surprised the pro lifers didn't protest the first movie, because it was a huge abortion.
Ouch.

I liked it Sad
Doktor Wrote:Ouch.

I liked it Sad

eh, to each their own, my wife loved it. but i hate ben stiller. the only half decent character in the movie was owen wilson's.
speedbump Wrote:Inglorious Basterds should really be in on this poll, I don't think it's getting enough love. It's a Tarantino film with Brad Pitt, and there should be plenty of blood with an unconventional depiction of fictional WWII events. Take a peak:

I actually was going to put this one one here. It is the only Tarantino film I have ever looked forward to. I figured it was too obscure though for most people to have even heard of it. I could be wrong though.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0383010/

This is going to be made by the same guys that did Something About Mary, Dumb and Dumber, Shallow Hal, etc. I read Jim Carey is in heavy negotiations to play Curly.

I also heard that this will not be a biography. It going to be more like the further adventures of The Stooges.
Plus ! Sean Penn as Larry, and Benecio Del Torro as Moe

Also the more trailers I see for Star Trek, the more it makes me want to see it
Wowie Groovie !
I read a quote from Michael Bay talking about Transformers 2.

"because fans wanted robots kicking ass,
[quote="Jiggy "]I read a quote from Michael Bay talking about Transformers 2.

Wowie Groovie !
[quote="Titan ! "]

3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Rock Monster Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:I just hope they cut 2/3 of the humor out, a little comic releif is good, but they over did it on the first one

I'm hoing Megan Fox gets 2/3 more screentime, with 2/3 less clothing.....

Hmmm. That's an interesting typo
Wowie Groovie !
I just read in an article that Ghostbusters 3 will have all the original cast from the first two and will be written by the guys that write The Office.
I think GB 3 might not be so bad.
Wowie Groovie !
Ghostbusters 3...no way :o
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
howiefeltersnatch Wrote:Ghostbusters 3...no way :o

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article...html?cat=2

It doesn't say in this article that the guys from The Office are writing it but I know read that from Yahoo just yesterday.
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:I really don't even care about GI Joe, sorta forgot it was coming out. I'll probably wait to rent GI Joe, take my boy to see transformers and make the wife take me to Wolverine.
I like the way you say "my boy"....
It reminds me of Hank Hill
It sounds like one of my favorite shows ever is getting the green light for movie status. Michael Cera is finally on board!!! :thumbup:

http://www.killerfilm.com/articles/read/...tatus-6406
Not really in the Summer but this is coming out in Sept. This has one of my newest favorite actors Ben Foster. He's been in movies like Alpha Dog and 3:10 To Yuma. This trailer looks pretty sweet.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmR4zAEvaxg[/youtube]
Holy shit! Reminds me of Event Horizon.
I love stuff like that.
Cowabunga dudes!

http://videoeta.com/news/2742
June 5, this movie looks like it will make me laugh my face off.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.apple.com/trailers/wb/thehangover/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.apple.com/trailers/wb/thehangover/</a><!-- m -->
I'm.......kind of a big deal. People know me.
Star Trek rants and spoliers

SPOILER WARNING ! ! !

If you have not seen the new Trek movie and don't want some of the plot spoiled,

QUIT READING NOW ! ! !

And don't scroll down.

Okay, so I saw Trek today.

1. I loved it, total awesome from begining to end. THIS IS WHAT A SUMMER MOVIE SHOULD BE

2. I actually got a little bit of manly goosbumpy when Kirk's father dies.

3. Okay, W T F ! ! !

Vulcan is being attacked by the Romula ship/gian drill thing. There's a GIANT DRILL boring into the planet. It's a physical, metal drill that is attached to the ship and looks to be miles in length. When it fires the laser bores into the planet, for a while cutting to the planet's core.

I can handle all this, it's science fiction after all.

What I can not swallow is that the producers seem to want the audience goers to believe that the entire planet of Vulcan and it's more than 6 billion inhabitants don't have a single damn aircraft capable of attacking the drill.

Holy Shit man, one single sparrow missle from an F-14 Tomcat in 1980 would have done enough damage to break the thing off and disable it.

Not one single Vulcan aircraft ? Not a single damn land based missle ? Sorry, that's just not logical.

And the same complaint when they attack earth, but at least spock was smart enough to shoot the damn thing.

Annnnd, how the hell long was Spock on that frozen planet ? Why the fuck didn't he run his old wrinkled ass to the Federation outpost ad try to get some communication to Vulcan and give them a little warning ? (yeah yeah I know the Romulans were disrupting communications) but it seems like Old Spock was just a little too willing to sit back and watch his planet die.

And, how many Trek nerds did this movie piss off ? Sorry bos bu the show you've been dedicating the last 40 years of your lives to is no longer official canon. Ha ha.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan! Wrote:I think GB 3 might not be so bad.

Are they doing a remake? That's kind of weird....
The next day my alarm goes off and I JIZZ IN MY PANTS
Open my window and a breeze rolls in and I JIZZ IN MY PANTS
When Bruce Willis was dead at the end of sixth sense I JIZZED IN MY PANTS