Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chat Live During Dumber Than Zane
Let's try this again

Go to the chat room during today's Dumber Than Zane and let's see who's really dumber than whom.

PS Yes, Biff I know this thread has been started before, but I can't seem to make the search button actually find what I'm looking for.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:Let's try this again

Got to the chat room during today's Dumber Than Zane and let's see who's really dumber than whom.

PS Yes, Biff I know this thread has been started before, but I can't seem to make the search button actually find what I'm looking for.

that's because the stupid search button only goes back 7 days, and if you try to do much more than that it will timeout.

Proboards needs to update that search feature, use something like the google setup to pull results.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
i always search within 365 days...sometimes i have to refresh
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Huh, never used to notice problems doing a search of the past 365 days, but yeah, it doesn't really work all that well anymore. That sucks.
Philly Mike Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:Let's try this again

Got to the chat room during today's Dumber Than Zane and let's see who's really dumber than whom.

that's because the stupid search button only goes back 7 days, and if you try to do much more than that it will timeout.

Proboards needs to update that search feature, use something like the google setup to pull results.

Near the bottom of the search is a box where you can change the amount of days for the search.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Yeah I put in 365 days and what not, but didnt find the original thread, it may be my failure though for not looking thoroughly enough.

By the way, there were 3 of us in the chat room this morning,

Me, Tigress something or other from Nashville, and Dino dropped in to say how much he hated Bret the contestant.
Wowie Groovie !
Are a lot of people on the message board at 8:00am? I mostly see the big group come in around 10, 10:30. Then again, all the hours of work tend to blend together a little...
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
I wonder if one of Biff's Admin tools tells him anything about the volume of traffic on the board and at what time ? It seems to me that the board is most busy around 4:00ish till about 6:00ish ? Quitting work time maybe ?
Wowie Groovie !
Trying again
Wowie Groovie !
So, will tomorrow be another edition of "Chat Live During DTZ"?
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Assuming I get out of bed in time I'm planning on being there
Wowie Groovie !
hey i was in there last week, the only person i saw was howie, and he went away by the time i came back from feeding my iguana.
Philly Mike Wrote:hey i was in there last week, the only person i saw was howie, and he went away by the time i came back from feeding my iguana.

you said you had to 'go domesticate your lizard' I mistook that.... Big Grin
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Philly Mike Wrote:hey i was in there last week, the only person i saw was howie, and he went away by the time i came back from feeding my iguana.

If your Iguana gets sick do you call the vet and tell him you have a reptile dysfunction ?
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:

If your Iguana gets sick do you call the vet and tell him you have a reptile dysfunction ?

Big Grin Big Grin
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
I just tell 'em that I am having a problem with my lizard, and if he doesn't move much i would say "my lizard seems limp, he just doesn't get up as much anymore"
So Dumber than Zane is tomorrow, and I need car insurance money because I am stupid and quit my job. Do they just pick a random caller to do it? I forget and haven't heard DtZ in awhile. $1600 prize and free shoes got me listening though.
Usually they just take the 8th caller, but I've heard that if you really think you have a shot at winning, you should call ahead of time and tell Joe that you're good, and he'll let you stay on the line and play
Wowie Groovie !
I will be sure to call at 6 AM and hopefully stay on the line for 2+ hours.
tinkleheimer Wrote:I will be sure to call at 6 AM and hopefully stay on the line for 2+ hours.

That's a really good plan, let us know how it works out
Wowie Groovie !
What time do they usually do this? I listen on the podcast so I don't really know. I may try to call in tomorrow.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Jiggy Wrote:What time do they usually do this? I listen on the podcast so I don't really know. I may try to call in tomorrow.

It usually starts about 8:30ish 8:10ish
Wowie Groovie !
It didn't work out at all because I didn't wake up til 11. God hates me. Sad But thanks so much for your tips titan. Exalt or Smite, which do you prefer?
tinkleheimer Wrote:It didn't work out at all because I didn't wake up til 11. God hates me. Sad But thanks so much for your tips titan. Exalt or Smite, which do you prefer?

This was me too. In my state of unemployment I have become lazy.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Jiggy Wrote:
tinkleheimer Wrote:It didn't work out at all because I didn't wake up til 11. God hates me. Sad But thanks so much for your tips titan. Exalt or Smite, which do you prefer?

This was me too. In my state of unemployment I have become lazy.

Same exact reason here.
Bump. The throwdown takes place tomorrow morning. (I'll have my radio with me, Titan, so I'll be in real time.

You betta buhring it !
Wowie Groovie !
Step into the Thunder Dome and Feeeeel The Fury ! !
Wowie Groovie !
GArrrrrgghhhh... Withdrawl pains.

This week I got

EKG, Iceland, Henry Kissinger, Aquarius, Al Capone, November, and Reagan,

I'm walking on Sunshine
Wowie Groovie !
I completely missed the segment because my body is rebelling against me. Stupid body wanting 7 hours of sleep...I'm too busy to sleep!

Bump.

It's back on

tomorrow my dominance will continue
Wowie Groovie !
Blump.

(2nd cousing to a bump)
Wowie Groovie !