Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
did you know that _____ ?
Torque Wrote:In 2000 Pope John Paul II was named "Honorary Harlem Globetrotter"

Did they make a Scooby Doo episode of it?

Cause I'd totally watch that shit!!
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Yeah it was the one with Batman and Frankenstein too.
Wowie Groovie !
did you know that it takes over 200 liters of water to make a latte.

Here
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Philly Mike Wrote:tree huggers are funny peoples.

Yeah their about as funny as a zit that just won't pop.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Jiggy Wrote:
Philly Mike Wrote:tree huggers are funny peoples.

Yeah their about as funny as a zit that just won't pop.

How about one of those zits that's right between your shoulder blades ? I hate those
Wowie Groovie !
I get em sometimes in my eyebrows. I HATE those!
did you know that stress can cause acne?
A lady in her 50s at my work thought until VERY recently that the Harlem Globetrotters were horses. Not surprisingly, this same lady approached me that her rabbits were getting sick. She explained the symptoms and I asked how much food they were getting. She replied, 'about 2 carrots a day'. I said that that was way too much but that I had meant how much rabbit food. Her response- "Rabbit food? I thought they just ate carrots. That's all you ever see Bugs Bunny eat!"
Humans are not rational beings, they are rationalizing
Practice safe sex, do it in a Volvo ___________ "Shut up", he explained.
Torque Wrote:A lady in her 50s at my work thought until VERY recently that the Harlem Globetrotters were horses. Not surprisingly, this same lady approached me that her rabbits were getting sick. She explained the symptoms and I asked how much food they were getting. She replied, 'about 2 carrots a day'. I said that that was way too much but that I had meant how much rabbit food. Her response- "Rabbit food? I thought they just ate carrots. That's all you ever see Bugs Bunny eat!"

Did she also inquire as to why her rabbit never cross-dressed either.

Or draw lines in the dirt daring you to cross it?
the 60's must have been ROUGH for her.
speaking of the 60's
Did you know that The first hand-held calculator was invented in 1967 by Texas Instruments, at a cost of $2,500 a piece?
The last few movies I've seen in a particular theater have had blips before the previews that the projector was Texas Instrument's DLP. It was pretty snazzy and they implied that they're making LCD obselete.
Humans are not rational beings, they are rationalizing
Practice safe sex, do it in a Volvo ___________ "Shut up", he explained.
Texas instruments has been at the top of a lot of technology. The DLP system was made in '87. crazy technology, millions of tiny mirrors reflecting light to make a picture.
if you want to see something interesting, look up on laser TV. it is HD better than HD.
did you know that "Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo." is a grammatically correct sentence?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buffalo_buffalo_buffalo
Philly Mike Wrote:did you know that "Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo." is a grammatically correct sentence?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buffalo_buffalo_buffalo

Where/how did you find that ?
Wowie Groovie !
stumbleupon
Philly Mike Wrote:stumbleupon

Wha ?
Wowie Groovie !
stumbleupon.com
I know this is cheating, but I found these on the web and thought they were great! They're old laws that never got taken off the books.

In Illinois, the law is that a car must be driven with the steering wheel.

California law prohibits a woman from driving a car while dressed in a housecoat.

In Memphis, Tennessee, a woman is not to drive a car unless a man warns approaching motorists or pedestrians by walking in front of the car that is being driven.

In Tennessee, it is against the law to drive a car while sleeping.

In New York, it is against the law for a blind person to drive an automobile.

In West Virginia, only babies can ride in a baby carriage.

In Georgia, it is against the law to slap a man on the back or front.

A barber is not to advertise prices in the State of Georgia.

In Louisiana, a bill was introduced years ago in the State House of Representatives that fixed a ceiling on haircuts for bald men of 25 cents.

In Oklahoma, no baseball team can hit the ball over the fence or out of a ballpark.
Bo Nerdasuck Wrote:In Memphis, Tennessee, a woman is not to drive a car unless a man warns approaching motorists or pedestrians by walking in front of the car that is being driven.

and women fought for equal rights? Why? This doesn't seem degrading at all.
Jiggy Wrote:
Bo Nerdasuck Wrote:In Memphis, Tennessee, a woman is not to drive a car unless a man warns approaching motorists or pedestrians by walking in front of the car that is being driven.

and women fought for equal rights? Why? This doesn't seem degrading at all.

There's supposedly a law here that bans sororities because more than 15 women in one house is classified as a whorehouse.

Which sororities aren't b/c they tend to give it away for free.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
Did you know that they made a District of Columbia quarter? It has Duke Ellington playing his piano on it.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Krystal Wrote:
Jiggy Wrote:and women fought for equal rights? Why? This doesn't seem degrading at all.

There's supposedly a law here that bans sororities because more than 15 women in one house is classified as a whorehouse.

Which sororities aren't b/c they tend to give it away for free.

My ex was a sorrority girl in southern Indiana and they had a similar law, and because of some quirk of the law they had to leave the windows open in the sleeping rooms
Wowie Groovie !
In Allendale it is more than 6 women per apartment/townhouse, thus the sororities only have "Common Rooms" with several apartments around the outside of them.
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
did you know that carrots can be harmful to a woman's health.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.spike.com/video/kill-do/3109092" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.spike.com/video/kill-do/3109092</a><!-- m -->
did you know that your tongue would actually stick to a freezing cold metal pole?

[Image: 071217-frozen-tongue-02.jpg]
That pig farms have areas known as manure lagoons ?
Wowie Groovie !
Titan! Wrote:That pig farms have areas known as manure lagoons ?

most large livestock farms have these...Dairies included...I've actually engineered a manure lagoon wand that I use to sample manure from these and have been in a row boat floating in one of these lagoons before...it's basically a large smelly pond that you don't want to rock the boat on.
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
Titan! Wrote:That pig farms have areas known as manure lagoons ?

most large livestock farms have these...Dairies included...I've actually engineered a manure lagoon wand that I use to sample manure from these and have been in a row boat floating in one of these lagoons before...it's basically a large smelly pond that you don't want to rock the boat on.

Howie would do anything to be near cows.
Howie is my hero. Who else can say they've been in a rowboat on a shit pond ?
Wowie Groovie !
Titan! Wrote:Howie is my hero. Who else can say they've been in a rowboat on a shit pond ?

close enough, i was on a small boat on the jersey shore.
Philly Mike Wrote:
Titan! Wrote:Howie is my hero. Who else can say they've been in a rowboat on a shit pond ?

Mike wins, his is more dangerous.
Philly Mike Wrote:

:lol: :clap:
Wowie Groovie !
Did you know that it is theorized that if bees become extinct and nothing replaces them (other insects, human intervention, etc.) so goes the human race within 4 years?
Did you know that you can make your own portable mini stove using household items?

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.metacafe.com/watch/839102/cool_little_miniature_stove/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.metacafe.com/watch/839102/co ... ure_stove/</a><!-- m -->
Did you know that Philly Mike comes up with some pretty wild-ass websites?
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
flea markets are just like just like a mini mall.
In a perfect world the Redhouse where black people and white people buy furniture would be across the street from the flea market that's just like a mini mall
Wowie Groovie !
did you know that every time someone takes a drink, especially when very thirsty, they always make the "ahhhh" exhale sound... that is if they aren't really paying attention, because if you are you can stop yourself from doing it.