Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
did you know that _____ ?
When opossums are playing 'possum, they are not "playing." They actually pass out from sheer terror.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Allyson Wrote:Cheetahs are the only big cats that can purr.

Really ? I would have sworn I heard tigers purr at the zoo
Wowie Groovie !
I did some research and apparently other big cats can make a rumbling sound but it's not actually purring like domestic cats do. It's debateable, but I heard this on animal planet last night so I'm going with that.
That's what she said.
FLASH! Cheetahs are actually from space and are communicating in Space Catspeak.

Hide your children and cattle.
yeah I can buy that, when my cat purrs it's more of a raspy rumble than a traditional purr, so why not with the bigger breeds too ?

Speaking of which, reminds me that I need to get to the zoo again for photos
Wowie Groovie !
I read that cats cannot be able to roar and purr. Something about the vocal chords that if they are roarers then they are missing the piece that gives them the ability to purr.
That's what she said.
Did you know that a black hole is not shaped like a funnel as depicted in illustrations? Sometimes they have an accretion disk around it that gives the illusion that you can sneak up under it and be fine, but in reality it's gravitational pull is equal all around it in all directions at once. It's more like a funnel in all directions sucking into a central location.
Bo Nerdasuck Wrote:Did you know that a black hole is not shaped like a funnel as depicted in illustrations? Sometimes they have an accretion disk around it that gives the illusion that you can sneak up under it and be fine, but in reality it's gravitational pull is equal all around it in all directions at once. It's more like a funnel in all directions sucking into a central location.

Additional on this (if i am not mistaken) a black hole pulls everything in, even light. This is what makes the dark spot you see in the center of the black hole, it is the event horizon, the spot of a black hole that once something reaches it, it doesn't come back.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Ok first I will ask the question to see if anyone knows: Why is Buffalo Wild Wings called BW3 when there is only 2 W's in the name?
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
zdunklee Wrote:Ok first I will ask the question to see if anyone knows: Why is Buffalo Wild Wings called BW3 when there is only 2 W's in the name?

I do know but only because I googled it. I'll use the honor system.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
zdunklee Wrote:Ok first I will ask the question to see if anyone knows: Why is Buffalo Wild Wings called BW3 when there is only 2 W's in the name?

I have never heard it called BW3 it has always been called BWW from what i have understood (there are none in philly but I know people in delaware who have been and they like it).
There are several regional abbreviatons for it B-Dubbs, BWW, and B2W. BW3 is the only one that the company itself has ever used. Is it weird that it was started in Columbus, OH?
zdunklee Wrote:There are several regional abbreviatons for it B-Dubbs, BWW, and B2W. BW3 is the only one that the company itself has ever used. Is it weird that it was started in Columbus, OH?

well i just did a little research and found the answer but I also see they call themselves BWW on the website, looks like they changed that policy.
I've always called it B-dubbs myself.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.

Wasn't there 3 w's in the original name, then they shortened it?
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Dr. Pepper was invented in Waco, Texas.
The man who invented the compass had a 360 degree swivel hand.
Yea, RM it was orginally Buffalo Wild Wings and Weck.
Did you know that Buffalo Wild Wings has a really great buffalo chicken flatbread pizza ?
Wowie Groovie !
I'll have to try that some time, I usually only go on boneless thursdays.
humans generate roughly 700,000,000 pounds of trash per day.
That statistic seems grossly over exaggerated to me
Wowie Groovie !
And most of it is China's fault Wink
Titan ! Wrote:That statistic seems grossly over exaggerated to me

I don't think it is, when you think about it there are over 6 billion people in the world so that is only 0.117 lbs of trash per person everyday.
zdunklee Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:That statistic seems grossly over exaggerated to me

I don't think it is, when you think about it there are over 6 billion people in the world so that is only 0.117 lbs of trash per person everyday.

That statistic seems grossly under-exaggerated to me
Wowie Groovie !
Did you know you can debone Hooter's flappers and the bone still be in one piece? Then all you have left is meat.

mmmmmm Hooters . . . I love Hooters (restaurant that is)
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Yeah Queenie I hear ya, Hooter's food is pretty damn addictive.

HAve you tried the bonless wings ? They're just as tasty and no bones to debone, and a lot less mess.

also, if you haven't tried the Daytona sauce, I highly recommend it.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:Yeah Queenie I hear ya, Hooter's food is pretty damn addictive.

HAve you tried the bonless wings ? They're just as tasty and no bones to debone, and a lot less mess.

also, if you haven't tried the Daytona sauce, I highly recommend it.

Never heard of Daytona sauce. I usually get hot and Plungee get's a side of 3 mile. Is the Daytona hotter than regular hot?
It's a spicy almost barbecue sauce that is just slightly sweet, not quite as hot as Hot, but definetly hotter than medium or mild. After they toss it in the sauce they grill it for a bit to add an extra kick of flavor.

Daytona shrimp owns
Wowie Groovie !
Bleck. I hate spicy foods. When I was little, instead of spankings like my sibs got, my punishment was always to either eat a jalepeno or a table spoon of hot sauce. Haven't been able to tolerate spicy foods or peppers since.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
Krystal Wrote:Bleck. I hate spicy foods. When I was little, instead of spankings like my sibs got, my punishment was always to either eat a jalepeno or a table spoon of hot sauce. Haven't been able to tolerate spicy foods or peppers since.

lol that technique was tried on me when i was 5. That soon stopped when i kept on asking for more.
did you know that when you mix everclear with Hawaiian punch it tastes like you are drinking fruit punch flavored rubbing alcohol.
I feel the same way about vodka, regardless of the brand it all tastes like I think rubbing alcohol would taste if I drank it
Wowie Groovie !
I hate tequila with a passion but there comes a time in my drunkeness where if it's available it is all I want.
Did you know that....

I can't sleep and I'm up much earlier than usual. Guess I'll be able to listen to the entire show today

Jiggy Wrote:I hate tequila with a passion but there comes a time in my drunkeness where if it's available it is all I want.

Does it make your clothes fall off ?
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:Did you know that....

I can't sleep and I'm up much earlier than usual. Guess I'll be able to listen to the entire show today

Jiggy Wrote:I hate tequila with a passion but there comes a time in my drunkeness where if it's available it is all I want.

Does it make your clothes fall off ?

I really don't sleep much these days. I sleep in spurts I guess. 2 hours here and there. That's what happens when I have no schedule. I need a hobby.
did you know that in 1998 Every player on the visiting soccer team at a game in the Democratic Republic of the Congo was struck by a fork bolt of lightning, killing them all instantly.
Philly Mike Wrote:did you know that in 1998 Every player on the visiting soccer team at a game in the Democratic Republic of the Congo was struck by a fork bolt of lightning, killing them all instantly.

For real?!
mainerliser Wrote:
Philly Mike Wrote:did you know that in 1998 Every player on the visiting soccer team at a game in the Democratic Republic of the Congo was struck by a fork bolt of lightning, killing them all instantly.

For real?!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/203137.stm
In 2000 Pope John Paul II was named "Honorary Harlem Globetrotter"
Humans are not rational beings, they are rationalizing
Practice safe sex, do it in a Volvo ___________ "Shut up", he explained.