Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2009 MEssage Board ESPN Tourney Challenge
I'm guessing that the leaderboard isn't going to change much from here on out. Every 1, 2 and 3 seed advanced. Most people who are doing well now picked Purdue. Unless someone has picked Arizona St. to do really well and they continue to advance I think everyone's position is pretty much going to stay were it is now.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
I'm not too sure about that. I heard yesterday that there is still something like 32,000 or more scenarios that can play out.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Right, but like I said a lot of those scenarios involve upsets even if they're minor ones. Since most people that are doing well still have mostly 1 and 2 seeds advancing the rest of the way it's going to require upsets for things to really shake up.

Yes, there are a lot of scenarios left but the odds of most of those scenarios happening is still slim.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
2.8 % 2.2 % 5.4%

way to go big 10, way to F'ing go :'(
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:2.8 % 2.2 %

way to go big 10, way to F'ing go :'(

Lord, that was very hard to watch. I cannot believe that happened (Plungee beating me best 3 out of 5 at pong) . . . much less Michigan beating Kansas. Kudos to ya Titan . . . what an awesome way to go with your favorite team!!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Looks like someone made a STATEment today! Eat it Louisville!

looks like Queenie won't be winning anymore, but my bracket all of the sudden looks pretty good again....makin a comeback!
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
I just wanted to say GO STATE! :mrgreen:
My PCT is 15.4.

That's not a good statistic in case you guys didn't know.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
I moved up to 89.6 with yesterday's action, as long as state wins Monday I win all my bracket pools except for the FBHW's one.