Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SCENARIO: A Mystery Man gives you 1billion moneys.
I wonder if there's a market for a pro wheelchair rugby league, or sled hockey ?

I want to be an asshole owner player coach like Jackie Moon
Wowie Groovie !
admin Wrote:
peachs Wrote:I am minority partner in a ballet company that is opening a studio in CT where I live. My partner, gave me 25% of the Co. to run it.. We are set to open in the next couple weeks after being pushed back by contractors and the building inspector.

That is cool as hell! Congrats!

Thank you Smile now if the economy would turn around things would be perfect
Titan! Wrote:I wonder if there's a market for a pro wheelchair rugby league, or sled hockey ?

I want to be an a-hole owner player coach like Jackie Moon

The best part about being a billionaire and wanting to start one of these leagues..... it doesn't matter if there's a market for it. You start it up (people will play - they do anything for money) and if you lose a couple of million on it... so what? you still have $998,000,000.00 to play with.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
I'm thinking about starting/investing in the following leagues:

Women's Volleyball
Sled Hockey
Wheelchair rugby
Rugby or Aussie Rules Football
Dodgeball
American Football, but really low level, like $100.00 per game maximum player salary.

For the football league I'd have a stipulation that if you don't play you don't get paid, if you skip practice you lose half your pay for that week, I'd give the coaches a bonus for each game won so that they don't just play all the players just to get them paid.
Wowie Groovie !